Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Just now, markstanco said:

Outta bounds.  There goes your Epic Pass!!

A few friends of mine have been heli-skiing in the Canadian and Colorado Rockies.  Hell to the no on that.  One of them got stuck in a tree well and was lucky to survive.  

On 12/13/2023 at 12:46 PM, crash_davis said:

No way Costco accepted this.

bruh-cmon-now-oahu-v0-m7o0jjm7q36c1.jpg?

CSB warning.

I dragged a leaky garden hose that i was certain I had purchased from Costco into the return area.  No receipt.  They told me I didn't buy it from them as they handed me a receipt for return based on the garden hose they were currently selling.  Then wouldn't reverse the transaction when I tried to apologize for my mistake.   Now I don't know if they were full of shit, or it actually was my error, and I was totally willing to walk away without the credit.  They are crazy about accepting returns.  Too bad the a-holes of the world fucked up the electronics.

Edited by Incredulity

38 minutes ago, nnm said:

A few friends of mine have been heli-skiing in the Canadian and Colorado Rockies.  Hell to the no on that.  One of them got stuck in a tree well and was lucky to survive.  

I wouldnt either.  But you are a better skier than me.  I hit all blues and one black run a day. Best my knees can do. 

• Like 1