Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Argue real or fake all you want. This video freaks me out. If fake, it's very well done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ghosts/comments/18lhhzt/footage_captured_by_a_janitor_who_works_at_the/

Supposedly the high school. https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/2019/11/20/are-there-graves-on-king-high-schools-campus/

Edited by crash_davis
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The lol thread had a video recently, I think, about a gal in Georgia getting arrested for using a vibrator on the beach, an act that was witnessed by a family with kids.  Like a dumbass, when the cops showed up she admitted what she'd been doing.

The video went viral, of course.  Some months later, she blew her head off.  Fucked up story all around.  

On 12/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, Augustus said:

The lol thread had a video recently, I think, about a gal in Georgia getting arrested for using a vibrator on the beach, an act that was witnessed by a family with kids.  Like a dumbass, when the cops showed up she admitted what she'd been doing.

The video went viral, of course.  Some months later, she blew her head off.  Fucked up story all around.  

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

9 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

Right behind this yesterday.  Fucking terrible

https://www.fox4news.com/news/georgia-family-johnson-county-crash

damn that’s terrible.  can criminal charges result when you kill someone while committing a moving violation?  even if that teenager wasn’t under the influence of something it says it was a no-passing zone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, futureman said:

damn that’s terrible.  can criminal charges result when you kill someone while committing a moving violation?  even if that teenager wasn’t under the influence of something it says it was a no-passing zone. 

yep if he makes it out of the hospital he's got a ton of legal stuff to work through.   

18 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

Right behind this yesterday.  Fucking terrible

https://www.fox4news.com/news/georgia-family-johnson-county-crash

All so some dipshit 17 yo probably streaming himself while he and buddy were fucking around racing in his truck could get somewhere a little faster. 

Hope that kid goes to jail for a long ass time. 

14 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Hope that kid goes to jail for a long ass time. 

that’s my concern.  how many people who were sober get locked up for any appreciable amount of time?  if the kid wasn’t drunk or high he might not have to deal with much.  a good vigilante needs to restore some semblance of balance and put one behind his ear. 

13 hours ago, brakeman said:

image.png.53efc1392d02f1be1dd2e54d8c73b3c1.png

I was at Disney for the first FH launch.  I woke up early af, rented car and went over to watch.

Ate Jimmy John’s in the back of a Hyundai SUV, got sunburned, and sat around for a while, but my two kids saw it and it was cool.

Even cooler - 2 boosters returning supersonic and landing in unison and then out of nowhere a large Blackhawk helicopter buzzed us at about 100 feet.  

It was a weird sensory overload.  like we were in that movie Contact and seeing the future.  

If you’ve got kids take them to see a launch.  It doesn’t cost much.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2