Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Ah. Good old San Juan County. Farmington. Four corners. Navajo Reservation. It’s a very strange cultural and economic environment. Incredible problems with DWI and related alcohol issues. Not at all surprised that something like this would happen there. 

I’ve always wanted to visit Bisti Badlands. 

• Like 1

Nutty Putty has always creeped me out but still I could read about it and watch vids on it without any sort of visceral reaction.  This, though, I had to stop watching.  3:20-7:30 is about the most awful shit I’ve seen on the internet in my whole life.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, futureman said:

Nutty Putty has always creeped me out but still I could read about it and watch vids on it without any sort of visceral reaction.  This, though, I had to stop watching.  3:20-7:30 is about the most awful shit I’ve seen on the internet in my whole life.

No Way Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, futureman said:

Nope. Not gonna watch that. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

why in the hell would someone climb into a cave like that? I just don't get thrill seekers that put their life at that much risk. wasteful

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Fantastic Cavern in Springfield, MO, or Ruby Falls in Chattanooga, are about my speed.

Carlsbad caverns is great. Wide open spaces, walkways, it’s all good. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, futureman said:

This and maybe burning to death have to be the shittiest ways to go.

Or maybe engulfment where you don’t immediately die.

Nightmare fuel.

Edited by Dnaguy

18 hours ago, futureman said:

I saw that screenshot and said, "No way."  Then I watched the first 90 seconds and said, "No way."  Those people are idiots.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2024 at 3:18 AM, futureman said:

Angry GIF by Voidz

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2024 at 3:18 AM, futureman said:

Fucking horrible.

I find caves pretty interesting and have done one of those "wild" cave tours... with a guide... in a well-known public cave... where literally dozens of people a day are going through it.

Exploring some random cave without a guide that's also that tight? Noooooo way.

I find backpacks filled with gasoline pretty interesting and have done one of those "gasoline backpack" marathons... with a guide... in a well-known public street... where literally dozens of people a day are riding through it.

Wearing some random gasoline backpack without a guide while also running from the cops? Noooooo way.

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

The audio on that, if it's ever recovered, will change the course of traffic stop questioning for decades.  

"Do you have any weapons or drugs on you?"

-no!

"Are you sure?  No needles, nothing like that?!?"

-NO man!

"Quit resisting or I'm gonna taser you!"

(BOOM!)

Backpack full of gasoline.  Did not see that coming!!!  Remind me to ask next time.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1