Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

It’s incredible that we beat West Virginia but lost to tcu somehow. West Virginia beat the fuck out of sweat towel today. Like a little fat sweaty drum. Is it to much to ask for a coach who beats him so bad so many fucking times that he shuts his smart ass mouth for good? Christ almighty it's like I'm setting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something, nerve racking sons of bitches! Tombstone annoyed voice lol 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

It’s incredible that we beat West Virginia but lost to tcu somehow. West Virginia beat the fuck out of sweat towel today. Like a little fat sweaty drum. Is it to much to ask for a coach who beats him so bad so many fucking times that he shuts his smart ass mouth for good? Christ almighty it's like I'm setting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something, nerve racking sons of bitches! Tombstone annoyed voice lol 

Beating TCU is hard....

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

We play a close game against anyone with a pulse. It's who we are.

Why doesn’t anyone on surly ever mention Brian Kelly as a potential head coach for us. He checks all of the boxes: runs a clean program, has gotten to the playoffs and runs a blue blood program and has the experience needed to run a program like Texas.

Edited by Macklemore

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Why doesn’t anyone on surly ever mention Brian Kelly as a potential head coach for us. He checks all of the boxes: runs a clean program, has gotten to the playoffs and runs a blue blood program and has the experience needed to run a program like Texas.

He'd only leave ND for the NFL. 

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

What about chip Kelly? Ryan day and Hafley both coached under him for a little bit. He won 3 pac 10 titles and went to a national championship game with friggin Oregon. His nfl career was rough but idgaf about that. Before people just shit all over me lol, it was just a thought. 

Chip Kelly is ass, my dude.  

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Chip Kelly is ass, my dude.  

Hey point taken haha. That national championship game they played in was with their 3rd string So QB and they damn near beat auburn. He won a lot of football games and beat their rivals often. Mariota was a stud, Kenjon barner, lamichael James (Texas kid). I don’t know I’m just bullshittin lmao. He has to be better than herman eh? 

15 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

What about chip Kelly? Ryan day and Hafley both coached under him for a little bit. He won 3 pac 10 titles and went to a national championship game with friggin Oregon. His nfl career was rough but idgaf about that. Before people just shit all over me lol, it was just a thought. 

archie andrews no GIF by Netflix Philippines

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

4mf8v4.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

UCLA would love if we hired Kelly. That's all you need to know.

51 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Only if we can get his recruiting coordinator, too.  (Fellow named Knight, P.)

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

I mean basically, Chip Kelly looked at Florida and said “Nah, too much work and way to much pressure” and went to Ucla to coach like shit.  Think I will pass.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

He killed a kid 

lol do you also think Kyle Shanahan is a realistic target?

21 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

To which I retort in Robert De Niro’s voice......You talking to me? 

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2020 at 9:41 AM, TrashMaster G said:

Yes, it is another example of misusage of a word being so common that it makes it into the dictionary because dictionary definitions reflect usage, not proper usage. 

And, yeah, I'm a snob about it.  I just think it makes people sound lazy and stupid.

Fucking this.  I await the lowering of the intelligence bar to allow lead for the past tense of lead.   WTH, how about changing element 82 to led? Or the interchangeable use of lose and loose?  There's a difference between being a snob and turning a blind eye to laziness and stupidity.  Rant over.   

25 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Fucking this.  I await the lowering of the intelligence bar to allow lead for the past tense of lead.   WTH, how about changing element 82 to led? Or the interchangeable use of lose and loose?  There's a difference between being a snob and turning a blind eye to laziness and stupidity.  Rant over.   

OK ... since we're doing this ... people who use 'verse' when they mean 'versus' need to die. 

17 minutes ago, wood said:

OK ... since we're doing this ... people who use 'verse' when they mean 'versus' need to die. 

Right up there with people who use ellipses when they need not.

45 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Also using abbreviations for entire words like WTH yet claiming others are lazy makes me LOL.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas