Netflix to produce Witcher series starring Henry Cavill

Michael Knight

Another dope season. I didn’t realize it was the season finale until ol dude turned around… I was like, this some season finale shyt…. And then, boom season finale. Wtf. 8 episodes. Wack. 

I need 20 episodes - hour long each. Like some Korean drama shyt. 

Edited by kingkoopa6
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished the first one yesterday. Not great. At first I thought it was cheeky in the intro when they literally say it’s a story of 7 people that come together to fight and win despite long odds, and jaskier says it’s been done to death.  But  an hour into the story and it’s just boring and archetypal. 

Sounds like Cavill left because he had creative differences with the producers, but more importantly, Bezos money whipped him into doing Warhammer 40K, with full exec producer control (and he’s a huge nerd/warhammer geek)
link

The word was the producers wanted Cavill’s character, the character the entire book/game is based on, to take a supporting role behind the women characters in future seasons.

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

The word was the producers wanted Cavill’s character, the character the entire book/game is based on, to take a supporting role behind the women characters in future seasons.

Gross. The female characters are really interesting but I mean come on. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, Bateshorn said:

Sounds like Cavill left because he had creative differences with the producers, but more importantly, Bezos money whipped him into doing Warhammer 40K, with full exec producer control (and he’s a huge nerd/warhammer geek)

link

well.

cavill was also a huge witcher geek too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...