Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

Not really parking, but rather parking lot maneuvering; but I was gassing up at Circle K this morning in Waco, of all places, at the middle island of pumps. All of the sudden I hear a loud smash/crunch/ metal ripping behind me. Over on the outside island, dude in top of the line full-size, very new  pearl white Chevy pickup has turned too sharp and is running the concrete pylon into and down the passenger side of his truck.  It is now blue and white, as the pylons are painted blue.

Dude never stopped or backed up, just kept on plowing through.  More money than sense I guess.  No fucks given on his part.  Maybe it was his soon-to-be ex-wife’s truck or some shit. He just kept going like nothing happened and pulled into traffic.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Dude never stopped or backed up, just kept on plowing through.  More money than sense I guess.  No fucks given on his part.  Maybe it was his soon-to-be ex-wife’s truck or some shit. He just kept going like nothing happened and pulled into traffic.

No habla

• Haha 1

This dude had the natives all riled up on r/austin. Understandably so, as this was taken at the deep eddy pool parking lot, which isn't exactly the most spacious lot out there. Sweet boat dude, gonna take to the deep end? 

CDN media

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

This dude had the natives all riled up on r/austin. Understandably so, as this was taken at the deep eddy pool parking lot, which isn't exactly the most spacious lot out there. Sweet boat dude, gonna take to the deep end? 

CDN media

Found the thread: 

I see it is locked.  Any word if the dude got towed or anybody say anything to him? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 11:21 AM, elfenix said:

Already annoyed by dumbasses blocking the entry to the gas pump lines at Greenway Costco thereby letting 7 people from the opposite entry get in front of us when I saw this doucher

1afe9490f59e5f8170b10e7e8b2d9feb.jpg

If you splurge for that limited edition RAV4, you cant be too careful. 

• Haha 1

Lowes in Bee Cave.  Clown parks their grocery getter in the Contractor TRAILER parking spots.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.8e9d1ee1d0fd929b406647d07c98ea8f.jpg

Don't get me started on the trucks that park in the loading zone and disappear into the store for an hour, only to block the loading zone for those that actually need it.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Don't get me started on the trucks that park in the loading zone and disappear into the store for an hour, only to block the loading zone for those that actually need it.

Lowe's doesn't sell nails?

On 7/22/2023 at 12:06 PM, nnm said:

On Tenerife (Canary Islands). The painted parking spaces are apparently just advisory. My rental is the white Mazda—I pulled into that space when someone else pulled out. Oh well, when in Rome …

IMG_1829.thumb.jpeg.c6492ab5fa875904be91d8c7acf29eca.jpeg

those 2 black cars are going to pull out and you're gonna look like the asshole

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...