The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Tennessee is pulling similar shit if groups enter too many things "incorrectly" on voter registration forms. What problem is this solving? Just that too many brown people are voting?

Yes. 

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Meanwhile, my daughter has had her attempted registration rejected twice because they can’t seem to figure out how to handle her last name. This doesn’t happen to a Smith or Johnson.

Sounds to me like they figured out exactly how to handle her last name. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tucker said:

Navy SEALs are regarded as the most elite commando force in the American military. But that reputation has been blotted repeatedly in recent years by investigations of illegal beatings, killings and theft, and reports of drug use in the ranks. In January, the top commander of the SEALs, Rear Adm. Collin Green, ordered a 90-day review of the force’s culture and training; the results have not yet been made public.

It seems like half the time the SEAL guys are in the news, it's because somebody did something wrong or wrote another book about what they were doing.  Meanwhile, you never hear about the missions of the Delta guys,outside of capturing Saddam Hussein, and hunting down Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and even both of those were downplayed by the top brass, to the point that most people don't even realize who was running those operations.

10 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

That SEAL story is so awful, just completely confirms how we're basically the baddies in a lot of our conflicts.

It’s odd as hell that you never hear these stories about the Delta guys.  I thought the top brass were going to re-evaluate the SEAL culture or something because of this.  

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s odd as hell that you never hear these stories about the Delta guys.  I thought the top brass were going to re-evaluate the SEAL culture or something because of this.  

They were.  Best friend in HS was Delta.  Toughest MF I’ve ever known.  Won the 300 mile race across Antarctica for reference...the rest of the top 5 were professional ultramarathon guys.  He’s got a 60 hr a week job.  

He has been on multiple missions with Seal Team 6.  He has never opened his mouth.  Just says ‘our culture is different’.  

Update on SEALs who murdered a 3rd Group SF operator.

Gunnery Sgt. Mario Madera-Rodriguez and Staff Sgt. Kevin Maxwell along with Navy SEAL Team Six members Chief Petty Officer Adam Matthews and Petty Officer Anthony DeDolph faced the following charges in Melgar’s strangulation death ― felony murder, involuntary manslaughter, conspiracy, obstruction of justice, hazing and burglary.

Attorneys for the defendant have declined to comment on specifics of the pending case.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/04/18/leaked-documents-provide-details-about-green-berets-death-involving-navy-seals-and-marine-raiders/

I only ever worked with 1 Delta operative. It was while in Afghanistan, he was one of the coolest, and most chill dudes I'd ever been around in my time in the Army. very knowledgeable and professional, my former PL was a friend of his from their time in SF, and they fucking hated SEALS. Everyone in the vicinity will know when a SEAL is near, because like aggys they will be sure to let everyone know what they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LongestHorn said:

Update on SEALs who murdered a 3rd Group SF operator.

Gunnery Sgt. Mario Madera-Rodriguez and Staff Sgt. Kevin Maxwell along with Navy SEAL Team Six members Chief Petty Officer Adam Matthews and Petty Officer Anthony DeDolph faced the following charges in Melgar’s strangulation death ― felony murder, involuntary manslaughter, conspiracy, obstruction of justice, hazing and burglary.

Attorneys for the defendant have declined to comment on specifics of the pending case.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/04/18/leaked-documents-provide-details-about-green-berets-death-involving-navy-seals-and-marine-raiders/

involuntary strangulation death from hazing, huh.  but dawson and downey were ordered not to touch him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

^How quaint.

"No one holds consistent beliefs for 20 years.  Times change and beliefs evolve." - All Republicans who were office during the Clinton impeachment process

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, retread said:

One of most impressive political con jobs ever. The GOP.

The crazy thing about all these old videos illustrating the GOP’s hypocrisy is we don’t see the democrats hooting and hollering about Trump’s malfeasance and dishonesty like that today. 

• Like 1

Surprised he even showed up to an event where a non-friendly audience could participate, all these GOP reps lost their balls once they started trying to repeal the ACA because they couldn't handle someone being mean to them. It will be a good day when Grassley passes away.

32 minutes ago, retread said:

I don’t think he really got in her face but his non answer response sucked and made him look like a fool. 

“Hey I voted to repeal it but we lost that vote so don’t blame me and watcha worried about anyway?”

Not exactly inspiring. 

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

All the Democratic voters acting like defeating Donald Trump will magically restore decency in this country need to wake the fuck up. This is so much bigger than Dotard. 

Very true.  But it is also the first step in the right direction.  A step in the wrong direction in 2020 could mean no more steps.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

All the Democratic voters acting like defeating Donald Trump will magically restore decency in this country need to wake the fuck up. This is so much bigger than Dotard. 

It would probably be the single biggest step we've taken toward forming a more perfect union since the 1970s.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Very true.  But it is also the first step in the right direction.  A step in the wrong direction in 2020 could mean no more steps.

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It would probably be the single biggest step we've taken toward forming a more perfect union since the 1970s.

59 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Getting people like Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham out of office might be more important. 

All of these are correct.

We have a serious-ass case of cancer, and this particular tumor is constricting the flow of blood to our brain.  Removing it won't make us cancer-free, but it will keep us alive long enough to work towards a cure.  But several other tumors are just as life-threatening in the near term -- we need to deal with them, too.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

maybe trump is like the night king.

Maybe - but I still want to stab McConnell and Graham regardless ...

Edited by Gap03
Metaphorically speaking, of course ...

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult