The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm sorry........ICE SHANTY?   with prostitutes?  

Come the fuck on.  I deplore organized religion, but I believe that the entity behind all of this made an overture to us in the form of a son who would absolve us and save us.  But we are living in a fucking simulation.  This is an elected official who knows he's on camera saying we're just moments away from Ice Shanties filled with hookers?  I'm sorry but fuck all y'all's beliefs systems.  Other than my love for my children...none of this is fucking real.  Fuck you.  I'm out.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

"Our town turns into Ice Shanties?  That's when the whores come in.  $50 for the fishin' bait?  Nah, maybe I'll get a hooker instead."  

"I visited a prostitute one time during the winter war...and she'll never let me live it down."

Yeah, I like her idea better! 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m pretty sure it’s a sign of a perverted mind when they see perversion where I don’t, where the thought of it would never occur to me. 

Seems so doesn't it? In addition, he is likely concerned that shanties would lead to the likes of the Art Shanty Project that the Twin Cities has and art that is free form and expansive is liberal and ebil. Only rigid, regimented, culturally approved displays are to be permitted. The Hudson Ministry for Propaganda and Public Enlightenment official out front should have told everyone.

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m pretty sure it’s a sign of a perverted mind when they see perversion where I don’t, where the thought of it would never occur to me. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well.....I mean.....now I wanna know more about ice fishing.

13 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I for one, would like to hear more about the fuck shanties.  

Ice fishing is about drinking beer and getting away from/complaining about women and watching or discussing sports.  And occasionally it’s about fishing.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

in a shack literally resting on top of a frozen lake.  That's just not classy.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ice fishing is about drinking beer and getting away from... women ... And occasionally it’s about fishing.  

7 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Plus, shrinkage.

Three Academy Awards for a story about two cold guys on a mountain in winter, so anything is possible really.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Post Oak said:

I for one, would like to hear more about the fuck shanties.  

Then I shall refer you to ice fishing aficionados/hip hop group---Two Live Crew's epic 1989 tome on the matter, "Welcome to Fuck Shanty..." 

1 hour ago, Walser said:

I think it was set in summer. But I've never seen it of course.

I saw it way back when and the awards ceremony where it won a bunch of stuff but I'm embarrassed to admit I can't remember for sure!

I'm getting old and doing the thing where I sit and watch movies with my husband where we both say, "now wasn't that actor in movie X?" but neither of us can recall the actor's name.

The look on the woman at 2:57 has slayed me for years.  pos rep.  God bless ya Phil, you were a huge part of my childhood in Chicago, mainly the days I was home sick.

44 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Holy shit, I have never seen this.  Wow.  That was...wow.

Same.  I mean we used to blare "Hey We Want Some Pussy" on our way to 6th Street or wherever, back in the day.  But, holy shit, I'd never seen that Donahue clip.  

Man, there were some pissed off white people in that audience. 

Yeah, that was awesome. 

56 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Alright surly, give me erreythang you know or can research about this bro:

www.christiancollins.org

I'll bite.  What's the angle? 

He's pretty crazy hardcore but not totally batshit.  Would never vote for him, but some folks I know that are never-Trumpers within the party are supporting him (I can PM you names).  I wouldn't like to see him in Congress, but there's a chance he's better than some other nutjobs gunning for the job.  Some Texas-Ex/GOP operators have a dossier on him if you need snippets.  I'm just cracking up at the fact that he thanked MTG today after her brilliant soup comments.  If you know somebody running against him, happy to help on some background.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Alright surly, give me erreythang you know or can research about this bro:

www.christiancollins.org

Yeah, about his education.

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

He holds a B.A. in Government from The University of Texas, and an M.A. in Organizational Communication from Liberty University. 

He really believes in election integrity

He spoke publicly at a Women for America First rally in Montgomery County on January 1st expressing that the people needed to hold our representatives accountable who did not stand with President Donald Trump and would go ahead and certify the election as it was.  He has a record of fighting boldly for election integrity and the America First Agenda.

Just another brainwashed little Trumpkin.

Fucking embarrassing that a "sixth-generation Texan" would so easily be brainwashed by a draft-dodging Yankee grifter from New York, but that's today's Texas Republicans.

Edited by atomheartbevo

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'll bite.  What's the angle? 

He's pretty crazy hardcore but not totally batshit.  Would never vote for him, but some folks I know that are never-Trumpers within the party are supporting him (I can PM you names).  I wouldn't like to see him in Congress, but there's a chance he's better than some other nutjobs gunning for the job.  Some Texas-Ex/GOP operators have a dossier on him if you need snippets.  I'm just cracking up at the fact that he thanked MTG today after her brilliant soup comments.  If you know somebody running against him, happy to help on some background.

PM sent 

🧐

his campaign elevator pitch hit all the usual GQP boner jams....abortions, border security, gun rights, election security, big tech censorship, CRT, back the military, back the police. Seems like a real unique thinker. Im sure he would be a credit to the office

• Rage+1 2