The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

These people are idiots. You investigate Trump, we should investigate Biden (facts be damned)

fact: Trump was not cleared by the Mueller investigation. Mueller only said Trumps campaign did not coordinate the Russian election attack. He was not charged with obstruction because he was a sitting President. 

Comedy: Republicans sayings it’s wrong for someone to make money money of their office. 

51 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

These people are idiots. You investigate Trump, we should investigate Biden (facts be damned)

fact: Trump was not cleared by the Mueller investigation. Mueller only said Trumps campaign did not coordinate the Russian election attack. He was not charged with obstruction because he was a sitting President. 

Comedy: Republicans sayings it’s wrong for someone to make money money of their office. 

Mueller didn't even say that Trump didn't coordinate with the Russians, just that they weren't able to find sufficient evidence to prove it (because of 8-12 separate instances of obstruction of justice).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Biden’s Chief of Staff called Republicans a bunch of fuckers and apologized. I’m getting the vapors thinking about this incivility and these naughty words. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-incoming-deputy-chief-staff-213926634.html

I like it, but don't apologize.  Don't take any guff from these swine.

Is anybody going to talk about the Russian hacking our National Defense?  Did that not gain traction for Democrats so they abandoned it?  They should be talking about this everywhere because it should be a national concern.  Republicans don't seem interested and yet they constitute the bulk of the Senate Intelligence Committee.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Is anybody going to talk about the Russian hacking our National Defense?  Did that not gain traction for Democrats so they abandoned it?  They should be talking about this everywhere because it should be a national concern.  Republicans don't seem interested and yet they constitute the bulk of the Senate Intelligence Committee.  

Yes, although I hear it wasn’t Russia, it was China. And they didn’t hack U.S. government agencies, they paid off Hunter Biden and gave Jill Biden a fake doctoral degree. Tucker is on it.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Biden’s Chief of Staff called Republicans a bunch of fuckers and apologized. I’m getting the vapors thinking about this incivility and these naughty words. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-incoming-deputy-chief-staff-213926634.html

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

So is “Dr. Biden” the new “Hussein” Obama.

Whats the next tan suit?

Back to manufactured outrage of decorum, civility, ethics and credentials by Republicans. Oh and the National debt. It matters now. 

image.png.bef95c8cecf1a9a70e37c26ada95734d.png

Translation:  the cowardly titty-babies need to wait until after they are sure the Trumpkins can't blame them for not backing their titty-baby leader.

I have no idea how long he's expecting to have to wait, but, uh... Trumpkins aren't going to forgive you for speaking truth, pretty much ever. 

Jesus, are Republicans a fucking cancer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Oh. My. God. It's always Russia Russia Russia with you people! 

/@Anastasis(probably) 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Translation:  the cowardly titty-babies need to wait until after they are sure the Trumpkins can't blame them for not backing their titty-baby leader.

I have no idea how long he's expecting to have to wait, but, uh... Trumpkins aren't going to forgive you for speaking truth, pretty much ever. 

Uh, Biden should have told them to fuck themselves.  Not cool to play their games.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

/@Anastasis(probably) 

No shit.

If you put your head any further in the sand, you can see China from your house. What the fuck is it gonna take to admit that Vladimir Putin has been our president for the last four fucking years?

27 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

And then Pat Toomey, who HAS acknowledged his victory, blew up COVID-19 stimulus talks to ensure that Biden's ability to get out of this economic hole is hobbled.

DONT. TRUST. THOSE. FUCKERS. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Js1 said:

And then Pat Toomey, who HAS acknowledged his victory, blew up COVID-19 stimulus talks to ensure that Biden's ability to get out of this economic hole is hobbled.

I often think about the fact that Herbert Hoover had allies in Congress.

I mean, Herbert Fucking Hoover. The single dumbest motherfucker on the planet, whose goddamned country was literally starving to death while he said, "Oh, well."

Conservatives are worthless.  Absolutely fucking worthless. In every possible way.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I often think about the fact that Herbert Hoover had allies in Congress.

I mean, Herbert Fucking Hoover. The single dumbest motherfucker on the planet, whose goddamned country was literally starving to death while he said, "Oh, well."

Conservatives are worthless.  Absolutely fucking worthless. In every possible way.

I just want to point out that Herbert fucking Hoover was actually a brilliant man.  However, he was trapped, as we all are, in his own ideologies. 

Carry on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just want to point out that Herbert fucking Hoover was actually a brilliant man.  However, he was trapped, as we all are, in his own ideologies. 

Um, no. "Brilliant" implies that you are NOT trapped in your own ideology. FDR did all sorts of shit his dad would have been extremely disappointed by, simply because what he was doing wasn't working, and he was smart enough to say so.

Hoover was a dumbass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

No shit.

If you put your head any further in the sand, you can see China from your house. What the fuck is it gonna take to admit that Vladimir Putin has been our president for the last four fucking years?

I’m going with it was some fat dude in his basement who hacked us. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Of course we can’t trust them. They didn’t even have any desire to do this. So they figured out a way to do it and set up Hawley to be a bigger player nationally now. He can run on the check from her on out. Johnson likely won’t run and people are too stupid to remember anything other than Hawley was for it. This is why they win. 

On 12/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Was this already posted somewhere? They're bad for politics, but the Q candidates are soap opera reality show material without a doubt.

I was intrigued when I thought he had a picture of a dick tattooed somewhere on his body.  I was like, "Tell me more!"

Then I read more and realized he was saying he had a tattoo on his dick.  Now I'm like, "No, no thank you."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

/@Anastasis(probably) 

It's not my fault that you guys lack the ability to focus on the actual real geopolitical threats posed by Russia versus the conspiracy land fan fiction nonsense that has dominated the last 3+ years of the discourse. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

It's not my fault that you guys lack the ability to focus on the actual real geopolitical threats posed by Russia versus the conspiracy land fan fiction nonsense that has dominated the last 3+ years of the discourse. 

Actually I’m pretty sure it is all your fault. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Not sure if you were referring to me or not but in case you were, I was joking. Sort of.

You don't know if I was referring to you when I said "Two of the standard bearers unable to differentiate the real threats from the crazy ass conspiracy nonsense chime in within seconds." when you are one of the only two posts that responded to me within seconds of my post?

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You don't know if I was referring to you when I said "Two of the standard bearers unable to differentiate the real threats from the crazy ass conspiracy nonsense chime in within seconds." when you are one of the only two posts that responded to me within seconds of my post?

No because I’m obviously not as smart as you. I didn’t get 15,000!! on my SAT!! I’m stupid! Ok!!!

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult