The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, brakeman said:

mmm. 

I guess this goes here,

These fuckheads are still here.

Fuck these dumbass pawns.

fuck off & go home!

My  unvaxxed 4-year-old in DC, goes to school tomorrow in a mask optional building. So fuck off, unvaxxed fuckkery!

fyi, it's not over, cases are rising all over Europe.

Fuck off GOP.

6 minutes ago, brakeman said:

mmm. 

I guess this goes here,

These fuckheads are still here.

Fuck these dumbass pawns.

fuck off & go home!

As they were contemplating embarking on this journey don't you know they had all sorts of grandiose visions?  "Yeah, Martha ... it'll be 100,000 truckers drivin' into Washington to tell Biden what he can do about trying to take our FREEDUMBS!"   Then to get there and it's this little bitty bullshit thing that nobody's paying attention to. That's got to crush your spirit.

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So fun fact:  my wife did a med school rotation at the Dallas County jail psych ward and Walker would periodically check himself in for treatment for multiple personality disorder.  

FINALLY the trade to the Vikings makes sense... Multiple personalities for multiple draft picks! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Huh. How about that.

I legitimately had no idea San Francisco and Jacksonville were the same population wise. I thought SF was much bigger.

f571e69c7ed61034454ba65464aaf6d6.jpg

giphy.gif
e8294b63efcbaafbfa66bf6b43556aa2.jpg
7ea8bdd608033c01717cc332e7403641.jpg

Republicans in Ohio just passed a law making concealed carry legal for anyone without the need for a permit or training. What could possibly go wrong? It’s insanity. 

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Am I the only one that refuses to watch videos like this?  I can already imagine what he says, I don't need to watch and find out it's much much worse.

i'm usually like that but this guy does a great job and this woman has an elbow for a brain

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

CRT !!!!!

It doesn't count because they were American citizens.  

You see, 60% of the time...it works every time (clause joke)

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not sure why that belongs in this thread, but John Oliver did a good piece on this last year.  I learned quite a bit.

To show the amount of radical republicans don’t think this is an “American issue@ so they voted against it.

Black issues aren’t American issues.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I don’t mention the names of Ohio Republicans much because I don’t want to advertise for them. I’ve reported on how all their campaign ads talk about how pro-Trump they are. Josh Mandel’s name has come up before and I mentioned that the tagline on his campaign ads is “Pro-GOD, Pro-GUN, Pro-TRUMP.” Well, since that tool Gibbons name has come up I’ll let you know that he actually has a campaign ad that attacks Mandel and claims that he’s more pro-Trump than Josh is. They’re actually trying to out-Trump each other. It’s disgusting. One might say it’s deplorable. 

• Rage+1 1