The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Biden a week ago:  Confrontation with Russia over Ukraine will result in high gas prices for Americans.

Republicans today:  Biden, we need an embargo on Russian oil to punish them for invading the peaceful country of Ukraine!

Republicans in November:  Biden made your gas prices go up.  Do you like high gas prices?

I mean, can you blame them? It's going to work.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Telling? I don’t get it. 

Popularity of FB posts can be driven by $$. The thought is there is no longer Russian money being used to artificially inflate the people who dropped off the list

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I thought the price of gas was crushingly expensive.  How are these truckers able to drive around the country without working?

It's a scam.  They expect to rake in the dough from the pillow guy and gofundme morons.  They will make more from this horseshit than they ever could doing an honest day's work.  

My dad is a retired trucker and ran a small trucking company.  my older brother is an owner-operator, as is my BIL.  My nephew was an O/O, and is now a company driver doing 9 axle stuff.  I've changed more tires than most guys. I grew up in this shit.  I've been covered in oil about 200 times from those old "luberfiner" filters that made a fucking mess.  

shit, I've changed the old split-rim 10.00-22 tires that would take your head off if you didn't get the shit right.

This is a fucking SCAM

On 3/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

When Russian trolls were up and running most of the top 10 were right wing bullshitters.  After the trolls stopped getting paid due to sanctions most of the top 10 has a centrist or left leaning slant.

Facebook doesn’t need fake boosting for right wing retards.  Facebook is entirely right wing retards. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Y’all are under impression that comment is going to do anything except generate enthusiasm among the GOP base?

GOP / MAGA / GQP : it's ok to rape your straight daughters, but don't you dare even think about an abortion / letting her be lgbt / let her think she's a boy. That's all going too far !!!!

The Wisconsin senator Ron Johnson said Republicans should try again to repeal the Affordable Care Act if they take back power – then retreated, under fire from the Biden administration.

Related: US Senate unanimously passes bill to make lynching a federal hate crime

Speaking to Breitbart News, a far-right site, on Monday, Johnson said Republicans could “actually make good on what we established as our priorities” if they won control of Congress in midterms this year and the presidency in 2024.

“For example, if we’re going to repeal and replace Obamacare – I still think we need to fix our healthcare system – we need to have the plan ahead of time so that once we get in office, we can implement it immediately, not knock around like we did last time and fail.”

Various Artists - Greatest Hits Ever: lyrics and songs | Deezer

Freebirrrrrrrrrrrrd!

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Is there anything that some religious nutjobs don’t think is a sign that the end is near?

The apocalyptic shit has been a cornerstone of Christianity since the beginning. Two thousand years of thinking god is going to come down tomorrow and fix everything by killing everyone. Make it make sense. 

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

Too bad for her, she's in Colorado.  That would make her a stone cold lock to win in Texas. 

Mesa county is Boebert land, so she's safe in her bubble, but she's not electable statewide regardless of the outcome of her trial.