The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 3/10/2022 at 1:13 PM, TexasEd said:

Russia will bring about the end times, still thinks Trump is real president.

There are always some Christians that have the arrogant belief that Jesus is coming back in their lifetime.  We are 80-100 generations removed from year 0 so why do people think they’re so special?

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There are always some Christians that have the arrogant belief that Jesus is coming back in their lifetime.  We are 80-100 generations removed from year 0 so why do people think they’re so special?

Because people feel the need to be feel special.  That's why this whole thing works.  The real miracle isn't that we're miracles, the real miracle is that we're so beyond random chance...there's actually no word for it.  If they want to meet their end-time...we have no shortage of bullets they can put into their own skulls.  It ain't a sin if it's to meet God, my children.  Eat a bullet for Jesus.  His arms are always open and we could sure as fuck do without you on this rock.  

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

American exceptionalism.

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

wait....is the bill supposed to criminalize abortions as treatment for ectopic pregnancies, or does it criminalize the pregnancy itself. I'd like to think the latter isnt possible, but knowing the brain dead, anti-science makeup of the GQP, I cant be sure. If I heard one of these fucking loons attribute ectopic pregnancies to some sort of godly punishment because the woman didnt vote for Trump, it wouldnt even surprise me much.

booger. eating. morons. 

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jesus himself preached that the end was near.

Matthew 16:27-28

27 “For the Son of Man is to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay everyone for what has been done. 28 Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

If Jesus existed, and if he said those words, everyone who heard him say that tasted death almost 2,000 years ago. “The end is near” is sort of a foundational doctrine of Christianity. Just one more clue to why it’s all bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Jesus himself preached that the end was near.

Matthew 16:27-28

27 “For the Son of Man is to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay everyone for what has been done. 28 Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

If Jesus existed, and if he said those words, everyone who heard him say that tasted death almost 2,000 years ago. “The end is near” is sort of a foundational doctrine of Christianity. Just one more clue to why it’s all bullshit.

Or someone wrote that sentence to convince believers what was happening next year.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:43 PM, Neonmoon said:

I wish it was the end of the world so those chucklefucks could finally see there isn’t a magical man behind the curtain, and they wasted their entire lives living in fear because of some dumb story some asshole made up a long time ago. 

It gives me sads that they won't ever get to discover this fact for themselves. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blotto said:

wait....is the bill supposed to criminalize abortions as treatment for ectopic pregnancies, or does it criminalize the pregnancy itself. I'd like to think the latter isnt possible, but knowing the brain dead, anti-science makeup of the GQP, I cant be sure. If I heard one of these fucking loons attribute ectopic pregnancies to some sort of godly punishment because the woman didnt vote for Trump, it wouldnt even surprise me much.

booger. eating. morons. 

unwed pregnant women has to be the next step. Those hussies need to rot in a prison 

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I am beginning to think that Idiocracy was a documentary.

So fun fact:  my wife did a med school rotation at the Dallas County jail psych ward and Walker would periodically check himself in for treatment for multiple personality disorder.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I am beginning to think that Idiocracy was a documentary.

Domesticated dogs came from wolves - why are there still wolves?

Corn came from a grass - why is there still grass?

It's not that we're gutwrenchingly stupid.  It's that we've elevated that stupidity, put it on an altar, and feverishly worship it.  We are in a world of shit, and goddammit, I guess we deserve it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So fun fact:  my wife did a med school rotation at the Dallas County jail psych ward and Walker would periodically check himself in for treatment for multiple personality disorder.  

Walker describes himself dealing with as many as a dozen personalities — or “alters” — that he had constructed as a defense against bullying he suffered as a stuttering, overweight child.

The book is framed as a turnaround story. He describes it as cathartic and casts himself as someone on the path to “integration” because of therapy and his Christian faith. 

A watershed moment, he writes, came in February 2001, when he drove around suburban Dallas, hunting for a man who he said was avoiding his calls after being days late delivering a car Walker had purchased.

“The logical side of me knew that what I was thinking of doing to this man — murdering him for messing up my schedule — wasn’t a viable alternative,” Walker wrote. “But another side of me was so angry that all I could think was how satisfying it would feel to step out of the car, pull out the gun, slip off the safety, and squeeze the trigger.”

Grossman has said she was long a victim of Walker’s impulses. When his book was released, she told ABC News that at one point during their marriage, her husband pointed a pistol at her head and said, “I’m going to blow your f’ing brains out.” She filed for divorce in 2001, citing “physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior.”

Killing a dude who is late with a delivery?  Seems pretty normal behavior.  Pointing a gun at your wife and telling her you are going to kill her? Perfectly normal.