The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

29 minutes ago, Underdog said:

“Filling the world with a lot of Christian babies.”

I’ll bet Boner is up for that.  

Who was the other dude of the three? Mike, Boner, and?  The only One who realized doing blow with Kirsty Swanson in a hot tub was actually a great idea 

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Pretty sure some of my friends know Kayleigh. I’ll if they have any amusing antidotes about her.

39 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'll settle for nudez

ranked in order of my preference

1.) nudez

2.) anecdotes

3.) antidotes

But really....we just want nudez

What would all of you here consider an excessive amount of fetuses to have in the house? I have a terrible eye for decor but I'm getting better the older I get. I'll never strive for brilliant because it's just not gonna happen with a novice like myself. I'll settle for quaint or acceptable. When it comes fetuses I'm bold enough to be a tad gauche but I want to avoid critiques such as "horrific" or "atrocity" or "macabre." I emailed this query to Joanna Gaines and immediately got a rude warning about a restraining order. She's clearly too  Hollywood these days for the regular people. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I believe Boner fell off a cliff and died some years ago. 

He didn't fall off a cliff.  He did what anybody would do if Kirk Cameron trying to convert them every week, he hung himself.  

5 hours ago, pacman said:

i see the gqp is silent as usual when a republican cover-up of the sexual abuse of minors is on display

https://www.fox4news.com/news/federal-judge-blasts-texas-rangers-investigation-into-sex-trafficking-at-foster-care-facility

it could be time to disband the Texas Rangers if they're little more than a political arm of the Texas Republican party. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Wow, weird take even for Tom.  Senator, I live two miles from downtown Austin and just a few miles from the very urban campus of the University of Texas.  And I gotta tell you, the hellish landscape of seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of beautiful women each day is just a nightmare.  Also, I drive a heady gas guzzling vehicle to work each day.  But the view is awesome.  Go fuck yourself, you fucking child

So she's basically advocating for state-control of corporations.  I swear there's a name for this, it's on the tip of my tongue.  Dammit, Lobo had something for this! 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:52 PM, tx 3 putt said:

it could be time to disband the Texas Rangers if they're little more than a political arm of the Texas Republican party. 

Poor Corey Seager.  Shoulda stayed with the Dodgers.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Ingram thinks political differences justify using the power of government to break up, or otherwise punish, businesses. 

Maybe theres a public good in revoking copy right protections, or in breaking up corporate structure. She should have led with that.

Full circle and all

• Hook 'Em 3