The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

"Muthafucka, you filling out a signup sheet at a damn underage sex trafficking criminal conspiracy involving Congressmen?" 

"Good point.  You guys cool with a digital trail on Venmo?"

"Cool, cool."  

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

This seems as good a place as any for this:

The new GOP messaging is going all in on calling liberals groomers and pedophiles and there's actual pretty obvious goddamned groomers in their own caucus. 

For a party obsessed with child sex, there sure are a lot of child brides.  I wonder why.

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

The new GOP messaging is going all in on calling liberals groomers and pedophiles and there's actual pretty obvious goddamned groomers in their own caucus. 

John's probably watching TN HB 233's progress intently:

Opponents of the bill (HB 233) say it would eliminate an age requirement, and in some instances, open the door for a coverup of child sex abuse.

The bill’s sponsor, Tom Leatherwood (R-Arlington) said the law being considered would add a new marriage option for Tennesseans. “So, all this bill does is give an alternative form of marriage for those pastors and other individuals who have a conscientious objection to the current pathway to marriage in our law.”

But missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. “There is not an explicit age limit,” Leatherwood said.

Who knows? John may be in the market for a new model in the next few years ... 

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

image.gif.de93c84692052c5aa9444a008585c82b.gif

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Feels like this should be national fucking news.  Not just twitter news.  Seriously, this is disturbing as fuck.  And yet, not unexpected.  Any word from our conservative lurkers?  All good?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again--the radical republican party and it's radical republicans only use Black people as props so they can say "see, if I was racist would I do this with a Black person!?!?!?"  while at the same time, not understanding is racism is nuanced.  And then sometimes, I think they know exactly what they are doing and are banking on the stupidity of who votes for radical republicans. 

• Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’ve been pushing hard for maga / gqp suicides to own the libs, but they’re a bunch of pussies 

Already happened. How many thousands died after refusing to take the vaccine? Virtue signaling straight into a coffin.

first work happy hour in ~ 2 years  on Monday.  talking with some co-workers and Trump comes up. 

CW - "he's just like us"

me - "so you grew up in a Manhattan penthouse with a father who gave you $50M to start your business?"

CW - "well, no.  I guess he's not like us, but he fights for us"

**walks away**

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

first work happy hour in ~ 2 years  on Monday.  talking with some co-workers and Trump comes up. 

CW - "he's just like us"

me - "so you grew up in a Manhattan penthouse with a father who gave you $50M to start your business?"

CW - "well, no.  I guess he's not like us, but he fights for us"

me - "oh, you're Vladimir Putin"

Added

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

This is your brain on trump. Friends don't let friends trump.

Fake "christians" loving trump. Lying sack of shits deserve each other.

https://streamable.com/hxd5ez

oh shit, it gets better.

https://streamable.com/feg27n

Man, that company must be nuts; he's just a straight shooter w/ upper management written all over him. 

On 4/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, wildcat09 said:

• Haha 1

Every accusation is a confession, exhibit 11 billion.
Super pro-life, family values party….who also said this….which is an actual quote from one of his online chats:

“And, he commented, “I can’t stop thinking about touching, raping, and killing a newborn baby, been hard all morning.””

The more the GQP accuses people of something, the more they are doing it themselves.