The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

49 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

lmao the aggy is off the charts in this post

I'm pretty convinced @Cement is @Swam4Texas, which is why I put the unbounded dumbass on ignore a little while ago. Please and thank you in advance for doing the same and not quoting him in the future. Attempting to contradict him is futile. The other option is to auto-neg the idiot and simply move on, because he will not engage you in any form of debate but will only post occasional drive-by non-sequiturs with simpleton turds to muck up topical discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Good for you fucks finally starting to see that the whiny, pussy-grabbing, make-up wearing fatso that loses at everything is bad for your party.  We can rename this thread the "The GQP: Desantis Death Cult."  It'll be the same shit except you'll no longer be led by one of the dumbest people in the history of American public life. The moment you drop Trump is the moment you'll be in a much better position to ride the worldwide authoritarian wave to unchecked, permanent power.  I'm sorry to see that the secret's out. 

Yep, you take out the stupidest powerful Republican (there are stupider, but no power) and you're still left with the stupid.  And the megalomania.

17 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I'm pretty convinced @Cement is @Swam4Texas, which is why I put the unbounded dumbass on ignore a little while ago. Please and thank you in advance for doing the same and not quoting him in the future. Attempting to contradict him is futile. The other option is to auto-neg the idiot and simply move on, because he will not engage you in any form of debate but will only post occasional drive-by non-sequiturs with simpleton turds to muck up topical discussion.

If he’s Swam then you can test him. Swam doesn’t know that if “If A then B” is a true statement then it doesn’t follow that “If B then A” is a true statement even after you explain it to him why it doesn’t. If he can’t figure that out then yeah, he might be Swam. He’s a moron either way, though, so I’m not sure it makes a difference. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cement said:

I've always known that the Dems need Trump a lot more than Republicans and if when Desantis becomes the leader of the GOP the Dems are good and properfucked worse than South Austin's mom.  

girl-sure-jan.gif

Desantis is not nearly offensive enough to drive the "Trump that bitch" branch of the GQP out to the polls ...

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

guess this goes here?

No, see, you don't understand, the MAGA movement is all about DRAINING the swamp, not using bullshit, transparently false rhetoric on the stupid and easily manipulated MAGA voting bloc so the MAGAs can then take power and turn the corrupt and self-dealing swampiness up to 11........

laughing-too-funny.gif

3 hours ago, Cement said:

Well well well....Trump's candidate in Georgia is getting....trounced.

Goes to show that Trump is losing his influence in the GOP slowly but surely, which scares the piss out of the liberals.  

I've always known that the Dems need Trump a lot more than Republicans and if when Desantis becomes the leader of the GOP the Dems are good and properfucked worse than South Austin's mom.  

Completely agree with Delano Squires here - 

Trump:DeSantis::Jordan:Kobe.  LMMFAO

49 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I don’t think Ttump is running again. Especially if he can just continue doing this shit. 100k for a DA race

Someone should ask Trump his opinion on Mike Leach.

(Ooops, forgot that Leach is a Trumps supporter)

Blah blah blah, doesn’t matter, shit all over a group of people with less power. That’s it. That’s all that matters. It’s a show of how big a bully you can be, and they’re all trying to one-up each other. It’s not more collocated than that. It’s politics of our worst possible nature, and it’s winning everywhere you look.

I haven’t seen this posted. No apologies if it already has been. I just saw it.

From the Michigan Senate. Republican Senator Lana Theis strung together some popular GOP buzzwords and catchphrase, fear mongering, and accused her colleague, Democratic Senator Mallory McMorrow, of supporting pedophilia and being a “groomer.” Here is McMorrow’s blistering response from the Senate floor.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

That looks great.  Klepper is pretty genius and one of the few post Jon Stewart guys that is worthy of the old daily show mantel. 

Klepper joined the cast while Stewart was still hosting the show. He was the last Stewart hire. Stewart had an eye for talent. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

From the Michigan Senate. Republican Senator Lana Theis strung together some popular GOP buzzwords and catchphrase, fear mongering, and accused her colleague, Democratic Senator Mallory McMorrow, of supporting pedophilia and being a “groomer.” Here is McMorrow’s blistering response from the Senate floor.

damn-friday.gif

I'm kinda feeling all of that. Worth a listen.  If the GQP keeps hammering CRT all the way into the midterms, more Dems need to be hammering this home.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I would take that fire-spitting ginger to a nice seafood dinner and call her the next day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Klepper joined the cast while Stewart was still hosting the show. He was the last Stewart hire. Stewart had an eye for talent. 

no kidding...Colbert, Carrell, Oliver, Sam Bee..pretty impressive track record!

I do miss Stewart. 

23 minutes ago, mchookem said:

no kidding...Colbert, Carrell, Oliver, Sam Bee..pretty impressive track record!

I do miss Stewart. 

Ed Helms, Jason Jones, Larry Wilmore...  It’s a long list. Not every pick was a winner. The Olivia Munn experiment didn’t work out so well. That was a weird choice. But Stewart took over the place of SNL as the premier launching pad for new comedic talent after he took over The Daily Show. That was an amazing run. 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Mo rocca

The ‘Most punchable faces’ thread is that way —>

Like I said, not everyone worked out. At least Olivia Munn is fairly attractive. On CBS Sunday Morning I change the channel whenever Mo’s on. A couple weeks or so ago Jane Pauley had the day off and they let Mo Rocca host the show. If they give him the hosting job when Jane retires then I’ll stop watching. Ugh. I think he’s awful and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I don’t think he’s funny or interesting.

But I’d forgotten that he’d been on The Daily Show cast so thanks for resurrecting that memory, I guess. To cleanse my mental palate, here’s some Olivia Munn...not funny but pleasant to look at.

196036EA-03B7-4D3D-ABCB-74E3E757D71E.thumb.png.28bf873d50f65f1f53e1698e9430d0ae.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The ‘Most punchable faces’ thread is that way —>

Like I said, not everyone worked out. At least Olivia Munn is fairly attractive. On CBS Sunday Morning I change the channel whenever Mo’s on. A couple weeks or so ago Jane Pauley had the day off and they let Mo Rocca host the show. If they give him the hosting job when Jane retires then I’ll stop watching. Ugh. I think he’s awful and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I don’t think he’s funny or interesting.

But I’d forgotten that he’d been on The Daily Show cast so thanks for resurrecting that memory, I guess. To cleanse my mental palate, here’s some Olivia Munn...not funny but pleasant to look at.

196036EA-03B7-4D3D-ABCB-74E3E757D71E.thumb.png.28bf873d50f65f1f53e1698e9430d0ae.png

Gonna somewhat disagree. Munn was plenty amusing on Attack of the Show. 

giphy.gif

2f582f3f8432d0bd7fc4d7857d3a9b3e_w200.gi

See? Fucking Hilarious. But she went to OU, so...

fatty, you do this every few months, and it's getting pretty tiresome. You go on your "Who am I supposed to vote for?" anti-Democrat rant. We see through it, and the kind of posts that you rep. You'll vote for every Republican whose last name isn't actually Trump and feel great about it. Just own it. You'll never acknowledge that they're all one in the same now. I'll happily vote for the next R who denounces Trump and supports conservative policies that I agree with...but where the fuck is that unicorn? If they're out there, they're staying quiet as fuck as to not get Cheney'd. So what good are they?

@aggie08

First, I post positive rep to all kinds of shit I disagree with on several borderline posters, because there’s one or two posters that follow them and neg rep every post. It’s a bullshit practice, and it sucks, but I enjoy reading their POV too, and don’t think they should be sent to beg rep hell for them.  You’ll (rarely) see me neg random af posts too, after receiving 9-20 in a row from the same poster.  It’s a stupid af game, but I guess we’re all here. 

Second, I don’t know what you think you see thru. I was not a Trump fan from the beginning. I’m not a Cruz fan, either. But what, vote for Beto? Fuck outta here. If I’m going to pick a sleezy lying pile of shit, I’ll stick with the one I know.  I’d much rather Boebert, Gaetz, MG, Hawsley, etc all replaced with competent Rs. Would I take a trade to remove their worthless asses for D’s, 0%. My politics run about 25-30% off of center right.  You have the ability to see the politicians that are straight bad for America on the right, but no ability to identify the bad actors on the left? So I’m sorry you’re tired that I mention my party left me in a political sub forum every few months, but the other sure af hasn’t done a single fucking thing to get my vote. Which is fine, I’m not their target. Doesn’t change the fact there’s a lot of us without a party at the moment.