The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

19 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Check out the neighbor's insightful take on the situation:

She just finished chemo and stuff,” a neighbor told WXIN of the late 41-year-old. “She was trying to get well and for him to do something like that to her it’s not right.”

I’m not sure where else to post this. I saw a woman wearing this on a sweatshirt at the grocery store tonight. At first I thought, good grief, what is this going to say? Fearing the worst, I did a double take. This was a new one for me. She was talking on her phone or I would’ve complimented her on it. Kind of funny even though I’m not a cat person.

claws-cat-lovers-against-white-supremacy

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:26 PM, Brisketexan said:

You are an optimistic dreamer, and I love that about you.

But no.  There is no dissenting wing of the GQP.  The "dissenting wing of the GQP" is about as meaningful and effective as the "anti-war element of the Putin government."  In both cases, the apparatus is all-in on being an integral part of a deranged criminal gang what will obey zero norms or standards.  You can keep hoping it will get better.  But you're wasting your time.

Every second not spent fighting to destroy and discredit the GQP is a wasted one.

I was thinking more in terms of a destructive or chaotic primary vote, not an actual viable R candidate that I wanted to vote for.

29 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I was thinking more in terms of a destructive or chaotic primary vote, not an actual viable R candidate that I wanted to vote for.

In a sense, trumps presidency WAS the destructive and chaotic vote for a non-viable R candidate. It just turns out that R's prefer authoritarian fascists

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 1:20 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

Seen in the wild at my favorite Vietnamese joint…

image.thumb.jpeg.f18b859054253c1935bb87df49289175.jpeg

So Trump pisses off non-traitors, non-treasonists, non- government over throwing, non-communists, right?  

Got it.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Not really. You ban the sale or prescription of any birth control in the state. Sure, people can get it out of state and bring it back, but that’s a real barrier to most.

I always have too much THC in my luggage when flying back from Colorado to fit in contraception contraband.

• Hook 'Em 2

this is long and ridiculous and gross. 

It’s going to get worse. A lot worse.

Expect them not just to criminalize GETTING an IUD, but also HAVING ONE IN YOU. Meaning that my daughter will instantly become a criminal when she returns home.

Spoiler: we’re getting real close to the point where she will never return home.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Are any of them going to criminalize getting tubes tied or vasectomies?  Asking for a lot of friends.  

There are still OBGYN’s that won’t tie tubes without a husbands permission, so that’s really not far off. If they are after condoms, then vasectomies are easily in the realm of possibility

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So are they worried whites aren’t having enough babies? Because it seems like all white legislators wanting to ban contraception. 

How does that work in a minority-majority state like Texas, where you’d see an increase in minority and white babies?

You just don’t let the Browns vote

4 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

I’d like to see how pharmaceutical companies will react to this war on contraception. 

I’m sure that Pharma has studies comparing profit from one human lifetime vs. profit from contraception

wanna guess which is higher? 

• Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Dems need to go straight to the olds and say “Sure, abortion and fucking with public education may not directly affect your old wrinkled ass, but how froggy are you feeling about those social security checks continuing to arrive every month?”

moar new babies = social security forevers!

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You just don’t let the Browns vote

Let them vote, but throw out their votes in Dem leaning precincts. The entire precinct will be tossed out due to made up illegal voting accusations. The Texas maga q machine already knows which precincts will be full of ‘illegal’ votes. Let Beto slide ahead of douche bag on wheels, And watch the machine goto work. The playbook has already been written and ran once. They’ll do a much better job this time around 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2