Phatterson

Hanrahan

• immamac changed the title to Phatterson
Man, back before the interGoogles one of my great pleasures in life was waking up Sunday morning, getting baked at my house right by the old airport, rolling by the newspaper machine (look it up kids) that stocked the late-edition Sunday DMN and posting up at Juan In A Million for breakfast and the DMN Sunday sports section. In mid-October that fucking thing was thicker than the phone book in my home town, with a shitload of great writers (whether I agreed with them or not)….

Good post.

Not to derail the thread but for anyone that goes back a while with Dallas sports pages, there’s a great book out of some great Blackie Sherrod columns. He was fantastic and it really takes you back if you grew up with that shit as I did.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

He looks good. It’s weird to see him in Texas gear. 
He looks like just any one of the legions of loyal blue hairs (I say that with the greatest respect) who haven’t missed a Texas game since Mackovic was coach and who asks you to sit down the whole game so you dont obstruct their view. 

• Haha 1

The news has sucked ass for decades.  Kiss anybodies ass Chuck Fuckhead sports writer he as much as tiny dick kurt bowles should be tied and drug behind the lil cheat fucksticks wagon while waiting to writing the next hit piece on Texas.  Good news these fucktards from the shitting 8 conference as stuck “who’s in our league the weeks version of pulp fiction.”  So lube up the lil 12/10/16 get your magic underwear everyone in the gay lord family ass salute lincoln fuck norman riley for a gang bang at the athletic dorm!
YOU’RE WELCOME…

[mention=1795]CHAD[/mention] BRISCOE ?

Now that it is official I am trying to figure out what would be the best outcome. I don’t think he can teach Sark how to run a top program because Sark has seen plenty of that already. One thing is to see and emulate behaviors versus being someone that has shown they can run a high performing program versus peers. Sark has been unable to replicate what he learned from Pete and Saban. Hopefully Gary gets folks to get what he did to go undefeated done here.
Scouting opposing offenses and formulating a workable plan to stop them. Thats what he does best, and without all the other bullshit of being a HC, should be valuable intel.

Oh, and giving towel girls a job to do.

22 hours ago, Lhorn said:

He looks good. It’s weird to see him in Texas gear. 
He looks like just any one of the legions of loyal blue hairs (I say that with the greatest respect) who haven’t missed a Texas game since Mackovic was coach and who asks you to sit down the whole game so you dont obstruct their view. 

Mackovic?  I go back to DKR myself, and most respectable blue hairs go back at least to Akers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

yea, me also. no clue what the fuck he is saying 

Former OUsux player Tillman may be referring to this.    He and Brando should be banned by Fox from doing our games.

TCU coach Gary Patterson apologized Tuesday for repeating a racial slur when instructing a player to stop using the word in team meetings, which led to a group of players to skip practice Monday.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29594841/tcu-coach-gary-patterson-apologizes-repeating-racial-slur

1 minute ago, torre said:

Former OUsux player Tillman may be referring to this.    He and Brando should be banned by Fox from doing our games.

TCU coach Gary Patterson apologized Tuesday for repeating a racial slur when instructing a player to stop using the word in team meetings, which led to a group of players to skip practice Monday.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29594841/tcu-coach-gary-patterson-apologizes-repeating-racial-slur

That was in August 2020. Has Tillman been trolling Patterson since? If not, why now? Is this really the first time Gary has had his picture with a black recruit tweeted?

I has a confuse.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:06 PM, torre said:

Still one of the most hilarious uproars I can remember. People got mad that GP said it while telling people NOT to say it.

Maybe Tillman is referring to GP dressed in all white and the player dressed in all black? Dumb if so but that's the best I got.

On 1/23/2022 at 12:24 AM, ousux said:

Has anyone thought to tell Gare labor day passed some months back?

Not that I'd expect him to read any fashion magazines or anything, but thought it was common knowledge.

spacer.png

White is a summer color and it's just about always fucking summer in Texas.