Sex Robots Coming To Houston

F250

22 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Honestly, though, could you imagine having an "off" button for your wife?  

"Honey, I'm headed out of town with some buddies.  See ya."

"You can't just up and leave!  We have plans."

*click*

That would be great.  But you wouldn't even have to inform your wife you were headed out of town if you just left her off and only flipped her on for sex occasionally.

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

That would be great.  But you wouldn't even have to inform your wife you were headed out of town if you just left her off and only flipped her on for sex occasionally.

Yes, I would probably take the more environmentally friendly approach and leave her off most of the time.

• Like 1

we need to do a kickstarter for animatronic sheep.
selling to aggy is the best market on the planet.
100% guaranteed sell-through.
is it illegal to manufacture bestiality devices?
reveille would probably sell well too...

Bad dragon seems to be making a lot of money, so I doubt it

56 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

It's gonna be on Richmond near the Galleria, because of course it is. That strip put the Ho in Houston. I asked Mrs MaC where she would thought they would put it and said "Here's one hint: it's not on Westheimer." "Oh," she said. "Richmond."

She seems pretty familiar with the area.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Now, would you make them look like that to get the furrys on the cash cow, or just plain sheep?

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Ask yer mom, she has a collection of beastiality "toys"....... {obligatory ?}

48 minutes ago, F250 said:

LOL at "This is not sin city", Houston is the Bud Strickland of Texas cities.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-Councilman-said-visitors-to-Robot-13276646.php

Some choice quotes from our local representatives lmao...

Gamboa asked councilmembers to block KinkySDollS opening in the city because it “would exacerbate the risk of sexual assaults for women” as men accustomed to using the human-like sex objects could transfer the behavior to real people.

Abdulla voiced concern about sex trafficking in the city and criticized men who “purchase dolls or women.” He called upon Travis to put cameras “where these people are going to buy dolls; let’s put it also where people go to buy women.”

At the City Council on Tuesday, however, the public opposition to the business was unanimous. “Today is the day to say don’t mess with Texas,” said Tex Christopher, the owner of a studio and conservative activist. “We have to send a message loud and clear” to stop this “unethical, bad, morally wrong” business from coming to Houston.

"Gamboa asked councilmembers to block KinkySDollS opening in the city because it “would  exacerbate  the risk of sexual assaults for women” as men accustomed to using the human-like sex objects could transfer the behavior to real people."

Well, we certainly don't want any excessive "exacerbation" going on....

Edited by Stella Link
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Yeah about that Rep Gamboa...Most of the people using sex robots can't get any from real humans, that's why they're fucking robots in a parlor.  GTFOH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I love living in a place where I can't walk home from a bar or restaurant without having a half dozen or more women walking up to me, smile, and say "I go with you" or something similar.

They must like your capri pants...

On 10/3/2018 at 5:36 PM, Stella Link said:

"Gamboa asked councilmembers to block KinkySDollS opening in the city because it “would  exacerbate  the risk of sexual assaults for women” as men accustomed to using the human-like sex objects could transfer the behavior to real people."

Well, we certainly don't want any excessive "exacerbation" going on....

You spelled masturbation wrong.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, Neonmoon said:

Yeah....Houston doesn’t want any of those robot brothels taking any of their business away from their human brothels. Sex trafficking capital of Texas. 

I was talking to a co-worker about this story (she's a huge Astros fan and so frequently travels to and stays in Houston) and she said the Hilton Americas is owned (?) by the city. 

On 10/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, Neonmoon said:

Yeah....Houston doesn’t want any of those robot brothels taking any of their business away from their human brothels. Sex trafficking capital of Texas. 

Reminds me of Lubbock staying dry because the liquor stores( in a very limited strip of land just south of the city) were filling the coffers of the churches to oppose open sale of alcohol.

It was soooooo freaking stupid.