Fuck You Petrino

Buzzrock

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Abusive coach situation. Did stuff like make injured players do push-ups until they vomited. Forbade certain players to talk to each other. Kicked one girl off the team right after a road game and had the team bus leave her at the stadium. No scissoring involved.

Isn’t lacrosse French for scissors?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Abusive coach situation. Did stuff like make injured players do push-ups until they vomited. Forbade certain players to talk to each other. Kicked one girl off the team right after a road game and had the team bus leave her at the stadium. No scissoring involved.

That's not the kind of fiasco I was looking for. Just fucked up the entire rest of the month for me. 

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

$14.1M buyout for a coach who has fucking mailed it in all season.

my bet is we see a rash of coaches going to puny programs for huge guaranteed bucks and then mailing it starting the first season.

for the next episode we might look to the east.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 5:27 PM, Rockwell Torrey said:

I would do it for $5 Mil; maybe even $2 mil with some amped up perks.

you better just take the cash...fucking whores and coeds and athletics staff is out at Louisville for at least 1 coaching cycle in each sport

Edited by ButtFumble

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He's back, baby!

Mizzou says report that Bobby Petrino is coaching QBs is ‘not true’

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

During a radio appearance Thursday morning, former Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson claimed that his former head coach, Bobby Petrino, was now coaching quarterbacks at Missouri. “Maybe I’m breaking news that shouldn’t be broken,” Wilson added by way of Saturday Down South.

Perhaps the news shouldn’t have been broken as it’s not accurate — at least at this time — as, according to the school, Petrino is merely serving as a spring practice observer

In early November of last year, Petrino was fired as the head football coach at Louisville.  He also left Arkansas in disgrace five years after he quit on the Atlanta Falcons in the middle of the 2007 season and took the Razorbacks job.

And, for the record, the Tigers’ current quarterbacks coach is offensive coordinator Derek Dooley.  Whether Petrino has a future on head coach Barry Odom‘s football staff, either as quarterbacks coach or in some type of analyst role, is unclear at the moment.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/mizzou-says-report-that-bobby-petrino-is-coaching-qbs-is-not-true/

Everything about that Petrino scandal at Arkansas was fantastic. The original rumors, press conference, changing stories, everything. But nothing tops those photos of Petrino's scabbed up shit-eating smirk. I still laugh everytime I see that meme.....and I see it a lot. 

26 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Louisville athletics seems all sorts of fucked up.  Football,  basketball, girls lacrosse.  At least their cheer team maintains a wholesome image appropriate for university standards.

Have some rep for that cheer team post. You could make a case that this website wouldn't exist without it

2 hours ago, Not a cat said:

Louisville athletics seems all sorts of fucked up.  Football,  basketball, girls lacrosse.  At least their cheer team maintains a wholesome image appropriate for university standards.

I got you, fam.

Spoiler

lusciousnet_beccamanns10_1360205792.jpg

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...