2018 - 2019 Dallas Mavericks: Throw Some D's

CBT

Apparently the Unicorn is into role play

Former Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis allegedly called a black woman a “slave” and a “b—h” as he beat and raped her, according to a report.

The 7-foot-3 athlete, who is white, is accused of referring to the woman as “my b—h” and “my slave,” adding that he owned her, during the alleged Feb. 7, 2018, sex assault in Porzingis’s Manhattan penthouse, according to TMZ.

Chick is black, btw.

If this indeed false, how many of these instances will have to happen until false allegations become a felony? She tried to extort money from the Knicks it sounds like for $68,000. 

Also, fuck OKC. We don't have Luka and on the road and those fucks still lose. Atlanta won yesterday, too. Would have been a good loss.

• Like 1

what a weird story from ESPN

After asking the Knicks in October to help her get the $68,000 from Porzingis, the woman emailed the Knicks a series of text messages that included Porzingis' invitation to visit his apartment the night of the alleged assault. Porzingis told her that he was "drunk," according to the texts. The woman agreed to come to his apartment, responding: "I'm not fancy at all. I'm in flip-flops and a night dress. I'm basic. ..."

In the handwritten letter that she described as a contractual agreement with Porzingis for payment of $68,000 -- a copy of which was obtained by ESPN -- Porzingis' name is misspelled and it is unclear whether the signature belongs to him.

In the alleged agreement, the woman wrote: "This agreement effective February 7, 2018, acknowledges the fact that an unexpected escalated sexual intercourse due to an inevitable physical attraction on the part of Kristap (sic) occurred subsequently, warrants compensation payable towards (the woman's) siblings college tuition in the amount of $68,000. ...

" ... Mr. Kristap (sic) willingly offered several compensations to (the woman) including business investments. (The woman) ultimately settled with Mr. Kristap's (sic) offer of a $68,000 check."

We have no idea if she ever said no, but it's obvious she immediately wanted to get paid to shut up.  And she went over to his place knowing what Porzingis wanted.

He should have paid her. This will cost him more than 68K in either a settlement or future lost income as damaged goods. And if he's just going to pay for sex, then perhaps he should have just gone down that route from the beginning.

I'm curious if her story is that she wrote out the contract right after the alleged incident. "I didn't want to do that. Do you have a notebook and pen I could borrow"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

If this indeed false, how many of these instances will have to happen until false allegations become a felony? She tried to extort money from the Knicks it sounds like for $68,000. 

Also, fuck OKC. We don't have Luka and on the road and those fucks still lose. Atlanta won yesterday, too. Would have been a good loss.

Now go blow out Philly on the second night of a back-to-back, why the fuck not. Lol.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

If KP said he was drunk in his texts, then he cannot consent to sex or sign a “contract.”  She obviously took advantage of him in his drunken state and should be prosecuted accordingly. 

Not to mention the fact that I highly doubt he would misspell his own name 3 times, I.e, she wrote it.