Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

image.png.757f9512161de7e87b1e3881ab7cd41a.png

It's slated to make 160 million through the weekend. I'm sure it will survive his "destruction". I enjoy that this little person had to sit through a movie he absolutely hated, all the while giving the studio that created it his money. I just wish someone was there to throw shit at this little Hitler. 

• Drool 1

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

It's slated to make 160 million through the weekend. I'm sure it will survive his "destruction". I enjoy that this little person had to sit through a movie he absolutely hated, all the while giving the studio that created it his money. I just wish someone was there to throw shit at this little Hitler. 

What he won't tell  you is that he couldn't actually see the movie, because some 5'6" giant was sitting in the row in front of him.

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

What he won't tell  you is that he couldn't actually see the movie, because some 5'6" giant was sitting in the row in front of him.

Apropos of essentially nothing, but I crossed paths with Ann Richards twice in my life.  Both times, she sat down directly in front of me at the Lincoln Theater off I-35 in Austin.

Both times I had to change seats because her damn hair was so tall I couldn't see the bottom of the screen.  No, I wasn't going to ask the Governor to move.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apropos of essentially nothing, but I crossed paths with Ann Richards twice in my life.  Both times, she sat down directly in front of me at the Lincoln Theater off I-35 in Austin.

Both times I had to change seats because her damn hair was so tall I couldn't see the bottom of the screen.  No, I wasn't going to ask the Governor to move.

Depends, did you move to the right or left? 

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

So, you're short?

35 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I cannot imagine a grown man talking about the Barbie movie for 43  minutes.

That seems to be a huge sign that you need to reevaluate what you're doing with your life.

Why? He has a rabid following of sad incels who follow his every word. You have to keep feeding the outrage machine. Again, he's ranting against a movie that's destroying the box office and is the biggest weekend since an Avengers movie. 

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

Why? He has a rabid following of sad incels who follow his every word. You have to keep feeding the outrage machine. Again, he's ranting against a movie that's destroying the box office and is the biggest weekend since an Avengers movie. 

And Koch brother funding

Hell yes! It’s an AWESOME movie.

I laughed my ass off for the first 80% and then cried at the ending.

Ryan Gosling stole the motherfucking show.

It’s a visual feast and an intelligent cutting satire.

The Ken song and the Ken fight on the beach was perfect.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Shapiro is fucking weird. Barbie’s a chick flick, of course it sucks to guys. My daughter enjoyed it though. The local theatre has great beers on tap, so I can make it through any movie with a little help. It may help Shapiro too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

What the fuck dude?  You're a 40 year old father of four, and you're lighting Barbie Dolls and vehicles on fire and filming it?  

I assume the b-side to this video is you torturing small animals for sport?  And that you do/say all this goofy shit while wearing a yarmulke is so fucking creepy to me.  

28 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ah don't worry. No he can just pivot to being angry about the Snow White movie that Disney is making with a brown skinned Snow White and the 7 dwarves are now different races and genders. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

I can't tell any more...is this really a thing?

God, I hope so, because it will make this thread double in size.

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't tell any more...is this really a thing?

God, I hope so, because it will make this thread double in size.

Go to Twitter and look up Snow White. It's real and it's spectacular. Honestly, it does look really stupid and Disney just needs to stop making live-action movies and get something original cooking. 

42 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Go to Twitter and look up Snow White. It's real and it's spectacular. Honestly, it does look really stupid and Disney just needs to stop making live-action movies and get something original cooking. 

I’m fine with them making “woke” versions of every film just to see the fascists squirm and contort themselves into knots of feckless rage. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy