Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember the context of the conversation, but I remember talking to a prospective customer and when I asked him how he was doing he boasted, "I am blessed and highly favored"

One of those cases where you choose not to do business with them.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

I can't remember the context of the conversation, but I remember talking to a prospective customer and when I asked him how he was doing he boasted, "I am blessed and highly favored"

One of those cases where you choose not to do business with them.

Did he look like this?

Food Pancakes GIF

• Haha 1

I'm going to go full VAPA here. 

Fuck those cocksuckers (the agents manning the checkpoints, not the guys mouthing off). Those checkpoints are an affront to the Bill of Rights, and it pisses me off every time I have to drive through one.  

Put the checkpoints at the actual border, and I don't have a problem with them. A hundred miles north of the border- yeah, I have a problem with that. 

That being said, you might beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride. And that asshole in the video is going to get the full ride. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

image.gif.03a37b750713a9d3298f2c5ec05adcb5.gif

5a8a3c6e-f0a0-4b0f-b024-29c95c61e0d9.png

He doesn’t understand how weather works.  Category 5 hurricanes are typically rarer than most, but if there are multiple hurricane hitting 160 mph, then they will all be classified as category 5 hurricanes, it’s not like the NWS/NOAA is rationing out classifications or warnings and can look ahead and see just how many really bad weather events are going to happen.

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He doesn’t understand how weather works.  Category 5 hurricanes are typically rarer than most, but if there are multiple hurricane hitting 160 mph, then they will all be classified as category 5 hurricanes, it’s not like the NWS/NOAA is rationing out classifications or warnings and can look ahead and see just how many really bad weather events are going to happen.

Never mind the part where "Tornado Emergency" is a new reference, first used in 1999.  God knows how many situations would have warranted TE prior to then.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Never mind the part where "Tornado Emergency" is a new reference, first used in 1999.  God knows how many situations would have warranted TE prior to then.

Seriously.  He might as well be yelling "they keep telling me that there is a 'radar indicated tornado?'  They NEVER gave that warning when I was a kid!"

No shit, numbnuts -- the computing power to clearly spot radar indicated tornadoes took time to develop.

"Look at these spaghetti models showing that they KNOW where a hurricane will go!  They didn't do that when I was a kid!  We had to plot hurricane paths with push pins on a special grocery bag that came out every hurricane season!"  Again....computing power has changed, you fucking drooling idiot.

The internet, and our modern political climate, has fucking weaponized absolute stupidity. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, HenryJames said:

5a8a3c6e-f0a0-4b0f-b024-29c95c61e0d9.png

I’m a meteorologist.  
My FB comments are full of this shit.   Thankfully, most have pivoted to this geoengineering and away from COVID/bioengineered virus/ivermectin/Fauci fuckery.  

Or maybe I've just blocked them all by now.   My blocked list is extensive.  

• Hook 'Em 6

23 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Fuck those cocksuckers (the agents manning the checkpoints, not the guys mouthing off). Those checkpoints are an affront to the Bill of Rights, and it pisses me off every time I have to drive through one.  

Put the checkpoints at the actual border, and I don't have a problem with them. A hundred miles north of the border- yeah, I have a problem with that. 

fuckthat-fuckallthat.gif.b0d8f36ff13caddb190f1b23c0a7e8c5.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

I’m a meteorologist.  
My FB comments are full of this shit.   Thankfully, most have pivoted to this geoengineering and away from COVID/bioengineered virus/ivermectin/Fauci fuckery.  

Or maybe I've just blocked them all by now.   My blocked list is extensive.  

I don't know how you do it - I watch the absolute idiocy when my favorite meterologists post anything online.  60% of people appreciate them and 20% ask them if it is going to rain in Sunset Valley at 3:30 during their baby reveal and 20% complain or spread conspiracy theories.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

^  Yep, this. 

"What if all our bio-fuel, big ag, and hydrocarbon extraction/usage/waste may have possible altered the climate by 1-10%?"

-Nah!  Fuck you, you are controlled by the Jews and making tornadoes and space lasers!  Solar is bullshit, the sun isn't real and wind power causes cancer!"

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^  Yep, this. 

"What if all our bio-fuel, big ag, and hydrocarbon extraction/usage/waste may have possible altered the climate by 1-10%?"

-Nah!  Fuck you, you are controlled by the Jews and making tornadoes and space lasers!  Solar is bullshit, the sun isn't real and wind power causes cancer!"

yeah yeah whatever.  My great-aunt is flying in from Sacramento at 3:30.  Will there be a cold front at ABIA by then?

On 5/10/2024 at 1:14 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Climate change is fake news, but weather modification is real

Ok, I wasn't going to post this, but now I have to.

FIL today at a family gathering to someone that I know had to work hard to hold their tongue:

"I'm not sure if I believe in this global warming stuff, but I have noticed the climate seems to be getting more sub-tropical around here."  

FUCK

ETA:  I literally had to hold myself back from saying this

10822639-6464-4358-a962-943f4eece010_tex

Edited by Biff Tannen