Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s going here because it fits.

The dolt chose to go after someone by notifying their employer and got his a** handed to him. I was relieved because sometimes it doesn't go that well but GWU came through on behalf of the professor. The best thing about this story was the Wiki entry that someone changed. I will see if I can find it.

One of the more effective ways to neutralize hate is to make fun of the offender so well done Twitterverse and Wiki users, well done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously no one gives a shit about Christians than other Christians. Such the martyr complex.

non-Catholic Christians in Texas:  "WE NEED GOD AND RELIGION TAUGHT IN OUR SCHOOLS!"

Response: "Okay, Catholicism is the largest religious sect in Texas, so we'll teach that."

non-Catholic Christians in Texas: spacer.png

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Pancho said:

is he gonna need his private plane in this underground bunker?  If not, can I have it?  

Oh wait, is this like the underground railroad thing?  

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Damn, look at the vascular arm and baseball sized bicep in Wohl's first pic.  He's been hitting the gym!  Other than his L.A. Looks hair gel that holds his Smart Looks haircut together, his cigar that makes him look like Who Framed Roger Rabbit's Baby Herman, and that punchable face that only a mother could love, he looks like quite the catch travelling all around wherever that fence goes.  

• Haha 1

So, yeah.  Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin had a campaign rally earlier today, and the special guest was Don Jr.  Let's all bask in the massive crowd that came out:

Trump%20Jr.JPG

If you squint real hard, you can make out Don Jr. up on the stage.

Anyway, he dropped a few nuggets today.  Ahem:

EDIT:

Here's how Pike County, Kentucky (site of this rather impressive Republican Governor campaign rally today) voted in 2016:

Edited by Francisco 2.0

On 8/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

The dolt chose to go after someone by notifying their employer and got his a** handed to him. I was relieved because sometimes it doesn't go that well but GWU came through on behalf of the professor. The best thing about this story was the Wiki entry that someone changed. I will see if I can find it.

One of the more effective ways to neutralize hate is to make fun of the offender so well done Twitterverse and Wiki users, well done.

The Bible is abundantly clear on wedding venue policies and procedures, that couple should have known better.  

Don’t get me started on the book of Centerpieces, chapter 3, verse 7: “And the Lord our God commanded onto Rachel, you shall bring forth ye own flowers at discount, but let that not entitle thee to remove thy neighbors stained glass vases once supper has ended.   Also, no blacks.”

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Saying the Mississippi part out loud.

Can anybody point out where in the bible it says "whites shall only lay with whites, blacks with blacks, or it is an abomination"?  It doesn't excuse bigotry, but at least I know where in the bible it refers to homosexuality as a sin. Where in the bible are they pulling the racial purity stuff from because I was never taught it in Sunday School.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Can anybody point out where in the bible it says "whites shall only lay with whites, blacks with blacks, or it is an abomination"?  It doesn't excuse bigotry, but at least I know where in the bible it refers to homosexuality as a sin. Where in the bible are they pulling the racial purity stuff from because I was never taught it in Sunday School.

Curse of Ham is what I heard whispered growing up in the Southern Baptist church.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham?wprov=sfla1

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy