CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

Can someone explain to me why scat master tjhooker has all of a sudden decided to spam and troll the cloak room board with complete bullshit complaining like a triggered bitch that he’s being oppressed because he’s acting like a complete ass? And then calling everyone soy boys just proving that every accusation is a confession? 

It’s really out of the blue and is very strange. 

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

LOL I watched the entire game.  We fucked up for the 1st half running the 3 5 3.  We couldn't get pressure or even stop the run.  I was yelling in the 2Q go 4 3.  Then in 2nd half Texas rolls out in 4 3 and we shut their ass down.  Then Todd Orlando in mid 4th went back to the 3 5 3.  They scored twice off of it.  We should've won but coaching screwed us.

Wow you are so knowledgeable. Please continue. 

Break down the game better than I did and also please find where I am racist or a nazi deserving death.   I am still waiting.  Why can no one do it?.............................

Send me 9.95 by paypal and I will. 

Edited by JimmyJames

How many others excluding @Brisketexan wish I die?  BTW I am stil waiting for all the people that called me a Nazi Racist deserving death to show how I am...............................................

Oh I don’t want you to die. I hope you live a long and prosperous life off the 8 bucks you got today posting your bullshit today so you can buy a juicy hamburger. At least I hope you got that much. Otherwise it was a complete waste of time.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

not quoting your insane ramblings, so just adding more insults cause it's fun and you suck at life. but i do want you to see...

icono..still haven't answered my question you coward, aren't you the product of two pigs...sorry, one cunt and one cuck fucking? are you or are you not the product of asylum seekers, you little bitch?

Edited by achooloco
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Yall know what is funny.  I'm dating a Jewish chick.  CR is awesome.

I know. She told me after I banged her last night. I said well I might have to post that on surly and she said no problem. He’s got a really tiny dick.  So there ya go. 

10 minutes ago, achooloco said:

icono..still haven't answered my question you coward, aren't you the product of two pigs...sorry, one cunt and one cuck fucking? are you or are you not the product of asylum seekers, you little bitch?

Do I look like a poor to you? The answer is no. 

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

If they are hiring mercenaries to deal with the caravan I’d be so there. I’d enjoy defending my country from that horde any day. Give me a rifle with rounds of rubber bullets. Weapons free.

ah, i see, the cowards way out for the son of a pig fucker. cool. good to know where you stand.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

For some reason she doesn't think I'm a Nazi or racist.  I guess she is stupid.  Although, she talks a whole fucking lot.  I mean about everything.  I am trying to stand it but I'm not sure I can.  TMI?

English as a second language sometimes is hard.

If they are hiring mercenaries to deal with the caravan I’d be so there. I’d enjoy defending my country from that horde any day. Give me a rifle with rounds of rubber bullets. Weapons free.

You fantasize about shooting people often?

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

LOL. Internet tough guy offering to shoot rubber bullets at the Hondorun hordes. You are hilarious my friend. Internet hug. 

8 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

For fuck's sake.  Every word in this post, when tied to your username, only serves to illustrate the level of delusion that exists within vast swathes of the population of this country.

Take your faux-heroism and shove it up the same billowy asshole that you managed to shove your tailored jerseys and your Financial Times subscriptions.  

I would be less embarrassed if you offered to become an extra in the next Might Morphin' Power Rangers movie than I am as an American right now with your "fake offer" to go fire off "fake bullets" to defend the country against a fake invasion force.

Fuck off.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I am still waiting on the posts I made that were Nazi and Racist that I deserve death for.  I would guess the reason immediately after @Brisketexan wished me death he hasnt been here.   Anyone, wanna show my posts where I am a racist nazi?...................................

Well you did ask to be put on the “fake bomb”  list. So maybe the MAGA bomber will take care of that and send you yet another “fake bomb”

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Why haven't you deranged insane assholes negged me off this board yet?

The left on this board is utterly unhinged, but they are actually a good representation of how unhinged the left in general is. Some of the most miserable stupid fucks on the planet post on this board.  They are deranged beyond derangement.  This board sucks worse than Oklahoma.

You fucks supported a President who wants the most radical Islamists on the planet to have nuclear weapons. They are going to use them when they get them. You support the Islamization of Europe and attended rampant Jew hatred it inspires. No Jew feels safe anywhere in Europe wearing a yarmulke in public any more.  You stupid miserable fucks have no problem with that.

Trump opposes all that stupid shit, but you have the nerve to blame him for the rampant Jew hate the mother-fucking left is inspiring and ENCOURAGING.  Fuck you all.  I don't wish to engage with any of you. You are all too stupid to have any discussions with whatsoever.   Fuck all of you guys. And Brisket, you have turned into a special kind of moron.  You are embarrassing yourself daily with your histrionics.

You're retarded. Seriously, you belong in a padded cell with pudding and food shoved under a flap.

56 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Break down the game better than I did and also please find where I am racist or a nazi deserving death.   I am still waiting.  Why can no one do it?.............................

The part where you should rape your mom

43 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

For some reason she doesn't think I'm a Nazi or racist.  I guess she is stupid.  Although, she talks a whole fucking lot.  I mean about everything.  I am trying to stand it but I'm not sure I can.  Huge jugs though I love. TMI?

Pics?

7 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You couldn’t even defend your asshole from other dudes who gave you drugs.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

I dont want to hear Icono talk about Christianity anymore. Nothing Jesus like in shooting a bunch of women and children even if the bullets are less than lethal.

Glad to see this thread is going smoothly.

Can he please stop talking about Judaism too.  Nothing like pretending to defend a group of people who all came here as refugees by talking about shooting asylum seekers.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bolverk said:

No one on this board has advocated an "open border," you stupid motherfucker.

Oh yeah there have been. I'm not even gonna think about doing a search, but there are active posters here who have most definitely advocated and opined for an open border in posts.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh yeah there have been. I'm not even gonna think about doing a search, but there are active posters here who have most definitely advocated and opined for an open border in posts.

ok lol

I can't name anyone or reference anything, but it's TOTALLY true guys believe me. Bigly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s disgusting when any “leader” will not disavow evil groups or ideals because it doesn’t serve their political goals.  I don’t think trump is anti-Semitic.  But he won’t call out the bigots and racists because he most likely gets a high percentage of their support.

And there was a good point made on CNN this morning that it occurs on the left as well.  Bill Clinton should not have appeared on the same stage as Louis Farrakhan at the Aretha Franklin memorial. Perhaps he didn’t want to create an issue at that event but black religious leaders should not mainstream Farrakhan.  He’s a bad guy that has somehow gained acceptance just because he’s been around forever.  

And the GOP norm of painting Soros as the anti christ has to stop.  I can’t see that he is doing anything different from many other wealthy donors like Mercer, adelson or the Koch brothers.     Even freaking Greg Abbott has jumped on the George Soros hate bandwagon.   What a POS. 

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It’s disgusting when any “leader” will not disavow evil groups or ideals because it doesn’t serve their political goals.  I don’t think trump is anti-Semitic.  But he won’t call out the bigots and racists because he most likely gets a high percentage of their support.