• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was driving back to Houston from Dallas after the Big 12 Championship game last night when a tire flew off of a car about 50 feet ahead of me in the right lane on I45.  I came within about 6 inches of hitting it going 90 mph.  If I had hit it, I'm sure someone would have posted the video here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I was driving back to Houston from Dallas after the Big 12 Championship game last night when a tire flew off of a car about 50 feet ahead of me in the right lane on I45.  I came within about 6 inches of hitting it going 90 mph.  If I had hit it, I'm sure someone would have posted the video here.

Glad you made it. There are plenty of young surls who need to be told not to marry a stripper. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

how long was the driver feeling a vibration before the tire came off?    Fucking morons.

Sorry you had to drive on I45. You should avoid that interstate at all costs.

I have a new respect for wheels and tires. They’re fucking heavy. 

I got pinched a while back and finally got assigned some community service. 

They sent me to the Wilco fleet mechanics shop last week for my hours.

I had to sort out and move and generally fuck with a hundred huge fleet truck tires all day. I constantly considered letting one get away from me and see how much shit it would fuck up. Pics of some of my fun day.

Also, these were the most inept mechanics I have have ever seen. It took three of them an hour to change and balance a tire. 

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

3 hours ago, Elvis said:

I had to sort out and move and generally fuck with a hundred huge fleet truck tires all day. I constantly considered letting one get away from me and see how much shit it would fuck up. Pics of some of my fun day.

Also, these were the most inept mechanics I have have ever seen. It took three of them an hour to change and balance a tire. 

Maybe you should've shown them how it's done.  Get a few hours of your sentence commuted.

IMG_0672.thumb.jpeg.b55e5534d9c24216330b39a32984a2bc.jpeg
IMG_0676.thumb.jpeg.f974bc95fc2243915cb4da27d4c3e04a.jpeg
IMG_0677.thumb.jpeg.40c9ec61f5b22d3f3b25887681076015.jpeg

Dammit I hate the community service scam. Pretty sure I’d sit a few days in the calaboose rather than do some urban prison farm slave labor bullshit. But then again I’m retired, couple of days in county jail might be a nice little break.

On 12/5/2023 at 3:20 PM, Elvis said:

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

Does Priscilla need some company while you are paying for your terrible decisions?

• 3 weeks later...