I want Kansas.

hornian

25 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Kansas was the shittiest, most depressing state I have ever been to. Beat the shit out of the Jayhawks

I did boot camp in central Missouri. I refuse to believe there is a worse shithole than central Mo.

6 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Crap looks like it will be Shane starting. Can’t let this one get away

Actually not about Sam or Shane, it’s about everyone showing up, playing with fire from the beginning.

This team can beat Kansas or they can fold in Lawrence like they did under CS. We have all kinds of weapons, just need to show up and play with intensity and focus.

While I love what Sam has become and done for this team, Shane can help us win.

Zero Fox Given if Shane starts. If it all depends on Sam, then they are pussies that deserve the loss, isn’t that our mantra now? I don’t think they are pussies and I don’t think at this point they will just roll over and take it. This team acts like they enjoy winning.

Edited by El Squared

1 minute ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Arkansas still "wins" that honor from my perspective.

My best friend's wife's family is from Arkansas and I have been there a few times in the last few years. The parts we were at were pretty nice. Much better than anything Kansas has to offer.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

So how sure are we that Shane is starting this game? 70%? 90%?

This is going to be up to our defense. I know OU plays shitty defense in addition to generally sucking but I worry a bit about Rock Chalk's 40 point outburst. 

Posted in another thread. Sam's MRI came back negative. He should be good to play; we'll see how safe Tom wants to play it.

13 hours ago, ajax said:

Pooka Williams looks tough. Over 250 yds rushing against OU.

I'm really glad they did this the week before our game.  ou has terrible defense, we all know, but Kansas putting up 40 on them in Norman should get our attention.  That's nearly what we scored, and arguably with a better DC now. 

Especially if Shane starts, our defense should know we can't get into a shootout.  We have to play like we did against isu and we'll be fine. 

19 hours ago, ajax said:

I did boot camp in central Missouri. I refuse to believe there is a worse shithole than central Mo.

Meh.. Anything north of Austin and south of Winnipeg is pretty much the same boring crap. There's some parts of the hillier portions of Iowa that are decent enough, I suppose, but otherwise, potato, po-tah-to.