Hager gets reprimand

Armypilot

Fully nude just wearing a sock. RHCP style.
nttatwwt.
I've provided a translation of Hager's apology
Lower your paperclip banners and march straight back to oklahoma, stopping at every Texas home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and horns down.  Do this and your team shall live.  Do it not, and every one of you will die today.
Not enough love. Hager gonna have prima nocta.
The Dysfunctional Vet website sells bags of dick. Guess who I want to send a bag of them to?

I thought about sending a bag to Bob for the giggles.

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and surmise that the media has caught more than one OU, WVU, TTech, or Baylor player on camera saying the equivalent about us.  Funny how that never seems to escalate up to Bowelsby.

This seems pretty unsportsmanlike and disrespectful-- did the B12 ever demand an apology for it?

Oct_06_2018_22_01_27.jpg

• Like 2

Bob Bowelsby covered up 5 rape crimes with Baylor.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/columnist/dan-wolken/2016/07/18/big-12-media-days-bob-bowlsby-baylor-sexual-assault/87252868/

And aside from the “deep concern” presidents have about the ramifications of this awful situation, Bowlsby admits that the Big 12 has no legal standing to require more information from Baylor and no avenue to launch its own investigation.

Complicating matters is that Baylor is a private school (so open records laws don’t apply) and the investigative “report” delivered by the Pepper Hamilton law firm in May that led to Briles’ dismissal wasn’t written but rather presented orally to the school’s trustees.

“What we have in writing is what you have in writing,” Bowlsby said.

So what can the Big 12 do if the NCAA decides that pursuing an extra benefits or institutional control case would be overreaching? A monetary fine? A condemnation of sexual violence on campus? A program to monitor its Title IX compliance?

Bowlsby wouldn’t go there. Maybe because there’s nowhere to go.

But the Big 12’s rhetoric, at the very least, is provocative.

Current year and hes still "talking tough" like a fucking dipshit.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/baylor-bears/article214953025.html

Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby touches on the sexual assault scandal at Baylor and any potential punishment that could be levied by the conference as a result, while speaking to media members at Big 12 Media Days in Frisco on Monday, July 16.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18328194/bob-stoops-oklahoma-sooners-says-joe-mixon-suspension-not-enough-today

Bob Bowelsby didnt punish Chokelahoma for covering up their running back Mixon knocking out a girl with a visious sucker punch to the face.

https://www.nunesmagician.com/2016/10/12/13194770/it-s-on-us-ncaa-schools-sexual-assaults-big-12-prevent

I guess rape and subsequent cover up isn't breaking any big12 rules huh

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/07/18/commissioner-bob-bowlsby-big-12-coaches-say-baylor-sexual-assault-scandal

• Like 1

^^^^ This

Was just about to post this. Lehman and several other former Sooners are blasting this having to apologize bullshit on Twitter. We want no part of this. Fuck Bowlsby and the Big 12 for making Hager apologize. Fuck that participation trophy attitude. Hager doesn’t have a damn thing to apologize for. I’m all for every UT player, coach and fan saying OU Sucks every time they get a chance. It’s a fucking rivalry. We hate each other. Quit pussifying every damn thing about this sport and this and every rivalry. 

• Like 7

Im a Gator and thus a member of the conference you all hate most but we stand behind the consensus that this is the lamest shit we have ever seen. 

Oh and Fuck OU and Fuck FSU...

Gators are not in the big 12. I hate the hype of the sec, but love that aggy is your conference goober now.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, TexGata said:

Im a Gator and thus a member of the conference you all hate most but we stand behind the consensus that this is the lamest shit we have ever seen. 

Oh and Fuck OU and Fuck FSU...

I SAID ITS GREAT

TO BE

A FLORIDA GATOR!

Man I was happy to go to Texas but my entire family on my Dads side is in Gainesville. Imagine my surprise when little sheep fuckers in college station picked that idoit Jumbo for a HC.

8 minutes ago, OrangEngr said:

Out of curiosity, I sauntered on over to texags to see to see if they had an opinion. Apparently their creativity is limited to calling him Breklyn and referring to him as a "she". 😱

aggy are at the kids table at Thanksgiving. All by themselves. Talking to the dog. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Never been into the cancer that is twatter but thought it was funny Chip Brown, who killed 5 hookers at OU, was retweeting some THOT with a pound me too movement hashtag thing 

Screenshot-20181119-215731-Brave.jpg

You should google her.  She deserves a little more respect than referring to her as “THOT.”

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

You should google her.  She deserves a little more respect than referring to her as “THOT.”

Shits borked.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brenda-tracy-speaks-16-years-oregon-state-rape-cas-article-1.2012267

Prosecutors say they had a strong case against four football players — including two at Oregon State — but had to drop the charges when Tracy decided not cooperate.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/06/brenda_tracy_reveals_first_rap.html

Tracy started acting out -- hanging with the wrong crowd, skipping school and defying her parents. By September 1986, things had gotten so bad that they sent her to live with her father in Alaska.

They asked her to come to the grocery store but instead dropped her at the airport with a bag of belongings they had packed secretly. She didn't return to Oregon until she was 17.

Edited by Zavala
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, lonestarsooner said:

^^^^ This

Was just about to post this. Lehman and several other former Sooners are blasting this having to apologize bullshit on Twitter. We want no part of this. Fuck Bowlsby and the Big 12 for making Hager apologize. Fuck that participation trophy attitude. Hager doesn’t have a damn thing to apologize for. I’m all for every UT player, coach and fan saying OU Sucks every time they get a chance. It’s a fucking rivalry. We hate each other. Quit pussifying every damn thing about this sport and this and every rivalry. 

Fuck OU. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m feeling conflicted here. I think it was stupid that he had to apologize, but if the Sooners didn’t want him to then maybe I should want him to. I’m very confused now.

I think they are terrified of Texas saying fuck you to this pathetic confrence. If we even seriously float the idea of leaving and going independent they would be in 100% panic mode. 

Imagine this badass out of confrence schedule we are putting together is always the schedule. Imagine not sharing revenue with Baylor. Imagine no excuses left for aggy on Turkey day.

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

I think they are terrified of Texas saying fuck you to this pathetic confrence. If we even seriously float the idea of leaving and going independent they would be in 100% panic mode. 

Imagine this badass out of confrence schedule we are putting together is always the schedule. Imagine not sharing revenue with Baylor. Imagine no excuses left for aggy on Turkey day.

They have an easy out.  OU would just call up the SEC. only problem would be bringing OSU along.

^^^^ This
Fuck off
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

They have an easy out.  OU would just call up the SEC. only problem would be bringing OSU along.

Bammer don't wanna play them every year. Plus, they are full. 

If it happened I think they combine what's left of the big12 into a new confrence with some AAC and mountain West teams.

I dont think the other big confrence wanna change.

23 minutes ago, Zavala said:

A&M will always have excuses. We offered to play them, they already said no.

And last I checked the games in this conference are awesome. Yeah the front office sucks, but we can change the front office.

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Never been into the cancer that is twatter but thought it was funny Chip Brown, who killed 5 hookers at OU, was retweeting some THOT with a pound me too movement hashtag thing 

Can you not advance your political agenda here? That would be great. Take this shit elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Did the Big 12 ever publicly reprimand Joe Mixon for breaking a teenage girl's face or Bob Stoops for covering it up?

All Breckyn did was state a fact.

of course not because Joe didn't smash her face in at a Big 12 Press event.  plus there might have been some racial slur, apparently, at least according to bag o dicks Bob.

Count me in as one who hadn't heard Hager say that OU SUCKS or even heard that he said it.  I think it's hilarious though, now that this stupid reprimand came down, EVERYONE is getting to hear what he got reprimanded for!  EVERY news outlet reporting on this is typing out "OU still sucks"!  No man in history has gotten as much mileage out of saying one lone "OU STILL SUCKS" as Hager has.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1