Hager gets reprimand

Armypilot

51 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Screw that land thief article for being awesome and making me think they don’t all suck. 

Aggy would never do something that honest and cool. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I'm shocked by Oklahomas response to this but I guess I shouldn't be.  They fucking get it.  Too bad Bowlsby doesnt.  

Thats what makes the rivalry so great. A worthy opponent.  (Looking at you aggy).  And decades of hate.

It's 946 and OU sucks

19 hours ago, Post Oak said:

I'm shocked by Oklahomas response to this but I guess I shouldn't be.  They fucking get it.  Too bad Bowlsby doesnt.  

Thats what makes the rivalry so great. A worthy opponent.  (Looking at you aggy).  And decades of hate.

It's 946 and OU sucks

Worthy fucking adversary 

Its.not just a sleep issue. How drunk will fans be by the late kickoffs?  I don't even drink. I'm looking out for y'alls livers.  Then hung over Sunday so you skip church, end up going to hell.  It's a whole vicious cycle. 

You're a doofus if you think the Pac-12 would stick us in the 9 Central slot more than maybe once every 2-3 years.

• Like 1

Yeah probably not very often but the PAC 10 schedule is obviously set for Pacific time audience in general. Eve n if it doesn't affect the Texas game much it affects other conference matchups that you might want to see.  Pac10 fans in general feel that games are on too late to satisfy the networks need to not compete with central time games.  And those are fans watching 2 hours earlier than you'd be watching

As fucking dumb as this all is, it is only serving to illuminate on a bigger stage how the B12 is a feckless, hypocritical bunch of dorks who is far less than the sum of its parts... Including making Oklahoma look <opens mouthwash> sensible and sporting. 

Hager es ultimo hombre no matter what. 

• Like 1

Its.not just a sleep issue. How drunk will fans be by the late kickoffs?  I don't even drink. I'm looking out for y'alls livers.  Then hung over Sunday so you skip church, end up going to hell.  It's a whole vicious cycle. 
Not only what Huck said, but why the hell do you give a shit about my liver?

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

You're a doofus if you think the Pac-12 would stick us in the 9 Central slot more than maybe once every 2-3 years.

They would actually love to have a third time zone to justify more early tv time slots.  Even our away games would probably demand an early west coast time slot so they can get more central time zone eye balls.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, this is what I think too.  If we go west, which I wouldn't mind doing, both sides would likely put rules in writing about kickoff times for road teams.

Personally, I think if starting times of football games get weaponized, it hurts a West coast road team a hell of a lot more to get an 11am game when they come to Austin.  I mean, their pre-game rituals would get pushed up so they'd be waking up at what would be 4 or 5 am Pacific time and kicking off at 9.  

That seems way more painful than making a Texas team kick off at what would be 9pm. 

Not to rehash the entire conference alignment thread, but we're already making semi-annual road trips to fucking Ames, fucking Stillwater, fucking Manhattan, et fucking cetera, but some alums are getting their panties bunched up at the prospect of flying every fourth year into LA to play USC or UCLA, flying to Phoenix, Seattle, etc.?  Seriously?  You might be in the plane an extra 90 minutes but you probably get most of that back again by spending less time on a bus driving through cow pastures.

If you're part of the crowd that lunges for your keyboard so you can type "WHAT ABOUT 9 PM KICKOFFS?" then stop for a moment, think about what you're saying, and then viciously punch yourself right in your tiny little balls.  

• Like 3

Yeah, this is what I think too.  If we go west, which I wouldn't mind doing, both sides would likely put rules in writing about kickoff times for road teams.
Personally, I think if starting times of football games get weaponized, it hurts a West coast road team a hell of a lot more to get an 11am game when they come to Austin.  I mean, their pre-game rituals would get pushed up so they'd be waking up at what would be 4 or 5 am Pacific time and kicking off at 9.  
That seems way more painful than making a Texas team kick off at what would be 9pm. 
Not to rehash the entire conference alignment thread, but we're already making semi-annual road trips to fucking Ames, fucking Stillwater, fucking Manhattan, et fucking cetera, but some alums are getting their panties bunched up at the prospect of flying every fourth year into LA to play USC or UCLA, flying to Phoenix, Seattle, etc.?  Seriously?  You might be in the plane an extra 90 minutes but you probably get most of that back again by spending less time on a bus driving through cow pastures.
If you're part of the crowd that lunges for your keyboard so you can type "WHAT ABOUT 9 PM KICKOFFS?" then stop for a moment, think about what you're saying, and then viciously punch yourself right in your tiny little balls.  

Couldn't have said it better myself.