Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

When they tell you who they are, fucking listen to them.   @Brisketexan will appreciate this.  These are the people that Elon thinks Ukraine should negotiate with. 

Atomheart gets it.

When your opponent 1) has invaded your territory, with 2) an openly admitted goal of EXTERMINATING YOU if you refuse to be enslaved, you don't "negotiate" with that.  You fight to repel it until that opponent is no longer on your territory and is no longer a threat.  That's it.  That's the entire playbook.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Michael Tracey is the absolute dumbest of the contrarian grifter substack "journalists" and it's not really even close.

My favorite is how he describes the attack on the Kerch bridge as "an ISIS-style bombing to achieve no military objective."  Let's state that in plain terms: he says that the sole road and rail ling for re-supply of a militarized peninsula which the enemy is using as a base and staging ground for an ongoing invasion of your country......is not a "military objective."  Making him either the dumbest human being alive (who is not employed in Russian military logistics) or an absolute liar and shameless Russian propagandist.  I'ma go with "he's both."

Bridges and rail lines used for military supply have been legitimate military objectives since.....forever.  Seriously, crossroads and river fords were legit military objectives back in the days of the Roman legions, bridges and rail lines are the relatively modern equivalent (that is, they've been in play for hundreds of years themselves).  

I hate this fucker.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 2

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My favorite is how he describes the attack on the Kerch bridge as "an ISIS-style bombing to achieve no military objective."  Let's state that in plain terms: he says that the sole road and rail ling for re-supply of a militarized peninsula which the enemy is using as a base and staging ground for an ongoing invasion of your country......is not a "military objective."  Making him either the dumbest human being alive (who is not employed in Russian military logistics) or an absolute liar and shameless Russian propagandist.  I'ma go with "he's both."

Bridges and rail lines used for military supply have been legitimate military objectives since.....forever.  Seriously, crossroads and river fords were legit military objectives back in the days of the Roman legions, bridges and rail lines are the relatively modern equivalent (that is, they've been in play for hundreds of years themselves).  

I hate this fucker.

He has no concept of a MSR. That should tell you about his credentials.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I hate this fucker.

Not to mention the building of the bridge itself could be considered a terrorist act.  

1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

Uggh, these mf'ers are the worst.  Tracey, Aaron Mate, Matt Taibbi, and even Clay Travis give dullards cover to believe so much BS.  See!  Even liberals who were against the Iraq war say this war is America's fault!

Clay Travis has managed to spin this schtick up to a regular gig on FNC.

Not sure if you're aware but Clay Travis and Buck Sexton are on the radio everyday in Limbaugh's old time slot

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma WA agrees.

image.jpeg.905adb391d878344f3fe5991f22cf143.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Wow. This simulation is fucking wild.

I assume Elon needs some type of element for his batteries that Putin will give him for cheap?

We live in an evil world.

Will probably get unlimited steel, rare metals and other benefits, he is just looking to make a buck 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

i know a dc dude who argues if we can square away the anti Israel part of the Iranians that we’ve been on the wrong side of that divide. That’s a big if…but still

Big difference seems to be that the Saudis are always for sale to the highest bidder, whereas the Iranians have principles (albeit shitty ones).

• Hook 'Em 1