Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Well, so far the guy is made of teflon. 

All the videos making a direct appeal to Putin to change their circumstances, whether it's military members, Wagner, mobilization units, people in the DPR, villagers asking about their husbands or promised pensions/compensation - they baffle me. 

None of this is his fault. It's the fault of incompetent subordinates. If only Putin can learn of this, he'll fix it. 

It's a cultural thing. It's also why whatever replaces Putin will also be Putin-nesque, just like the czars, just like the head of the Politburo. These fuckheads are hopeless.

It's also why this war is so important. Ukraine finally has a chance to get away from this culture of retardedness. They're paying a steep price for it, but my gosh. You have centuries of being dominated by these freakazoids, and now you finally have a chance to break free once and for all, how much of a price is that worth paying?

I read puttantesca

image.png.dbeaf471e70e246ed842fb2325fa1530.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

Hannibal attacking the Roman Empire in Italy wasn't what broke Carthage.  It was the 3rd war between the two city-states, and Rome was looking for an excuse to kick-off another war and to destroy Carthage.  The real issue was that Rome was a land power before the first Punic War and that Carthage was a sea power.  However Carthage ships were almost IKEA like in that they numbered their boards and how they all went together.  Roman engineers were able to take this information and build a copy of the Carthage ship designs and then compete with them on the sea.   The conquest of cities and enslavement of women/children and the execution of all men was a thing that started in the Peloponnesian War.   Rome took it a little further with their destruction of Carthage and Corinth,  major cities-states.  

Hits close to home.  I was there.  Don't believe me, huh?  You know what the poet said:

Through the travail of the ages,
Midst the pomp and toil of war,
I have fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star....

So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me...

You know who the poet was?         Me.

0c253eca8e90a3843695afd26dce7d2b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

It's a cultural thing. It's also why whatever replaces Putin will also be Putin-nesque, just like the czars, just like the head of the Politburo. These fuckheads are hopeless.

It's also why this war is so important. Ukraine finally has a chance to get away from this culture of retardedness. They're paying a steep price for it, but my gosh. You have centuries of being dominated by these freakazoids, and now you finally have a chance to break free once and for all, how much of a price is that worth paying?

Fx2NWpDWAAA_WBw?format=jpg&name=900x900

FxzRbG3XwAQ1G8r?format=jpg&name=medium

Fxy67yDWYAAOt8Y?format=jpg&name=medium

FxTT_4UXwAI_M0K?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 5

Oh God damnit.

https://russkaja.com/the-end

Dear fans,  the band RUSSKAJA has ultimately decided to quit with the band. This is after 18 years very sad news of course, but the ongoing war in Ukraine that was initiated by Russia on Feb 24th 2022 makes it impossible for us to continue with an image and style that is making satirical use of Soviet symbols and language. The band is called RUSSKAJA (transl. Russian) and based a lot on those attributes with a singer that was born in Russia and brought to Austria more than 30 years ago.

What once was fun in the band's music is nothing but bitter now and the band members cannot go on stage anymore without feeling that bitterness in every note played and every word sung. All the lyrics written have a totally different meaning now and none of the bandmembers wants to represent this since in these times it is only associated with war, death, crime and blood spilled.

The time has finally come to stop this. We tried to do statements, position ourselves publicly for what we stand and that's peace and unity. But we can feel that it's not enough and also it will not change anymore. We realized that this war will not stop soon and even if it would, the Soviet imagery and style is forever damaged now.

RUSSKAJA has also become a target in the web, there's shitstorms everyday and with every new single we release. People call us Russian terrorist and pro-Russian even if we are the exact opposite. Finally we also care about the safety of our crew and all people involved and we don't want to risk anything violent happening when we're on the road and playing shows.

To most of us RUSSKAJA was not only our band but it was also our existence. This decision is very very sad for all of us but after all that happened since Feb 24 2022 we don't see any other chance here.

We hope that all fans, promoters & partners can understand the hell we're going through taking our own baby to the grave after all these years. As a farewell gift we wanna give you our new album TURBO POLKA PARTY. 

Peace 

RUSSKAJA

😭😭

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

B136D332-60BF-457F-B1E4-0645335DBB43.jpeg.e01c608baefee0dcd078050d233d3aba.jpeg

“NATO put big lake on France border to stop Russia…”

For a moment I thought you were highlighting the pinnacle of American engineering, the 97 Buick Skylark.  It's been down hill ever since then, to be sure.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Almost looks like another recon in force that accidentally took a town and a river crossing.

spit take GIF

8 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Prigozhin is operating like a CIA asset right now.

Or he truly is making a move against Shoigu and Gerasimov, and pushing himself as the lone savior of Russia's Special Military Operation.

And the longer Shoigu and Gerasimov don't do anything about him, the weaker they are. I wonder if he is behind Wagner kidnapping and torturing the Russian Lt. Colonel.

I still think he ends up dead.  I can't decide if it's before the end of this month or July.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Help me out.  Does this help Ukraine or Russia?

I'm high as shit and half paying attention because I'm watching college baseball, but I think it helps Ukraine. Russian defenses are down damn and also in low areas so they should be flooded. Will also make it easier for UA forces to cross the river. Also starves Russian controlled Crimea of water. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Help me out.  Does this help Ukraine or Russia?

In the short term Ukraine, and then again in long term potentially no one.  I don't buy the no water for Crimea for 15 years part, that's fixable more quickly with no red tape.  For now however, that's real bad news for Russia, not to mention the flooded positions in southern Kherson.  

What I don't have a great understanding of is water supply to cool the nuclear reactors.  Those reactors are cold (not operating), but that's sort of misleading they still have fuel rods that are hot and require cooling.  Now you wouldn't have a Chernobyl like explosion, but those not being cooled would be a big problem.  However, if the Ukrainians did this, I'd be surprised if they hadn't taken this somehow into account.  

Lastly, we've all been looking for a signal that shits on, well this would be a pretty big signal.  

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm high as shit and half paying attention because I'm watching college baseball, but I think it helps Ukraine. Russian defenses are down damn and also in low areas so they should be flooded. Will also make it easier for UA forces to cross the river. Also starves Russian controlled Crimea of water. 

This shit's the best man.  You're probably so high, you don't even know it.