Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

38 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Zipped in, then zipped out.  Like they were going to Wisconsin or something.

Flew in, parked the drone on the radome of a $400 million high value target, took off and flew back out, then showed the world the video.  That's how you teabag an entire nation.  Actually, two nations.  Bravo!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

“What air defense doing?”

“Is potato.”

Also, the boy and his buddies made a potato cannon over Xmas break. It was hellaciously powerful. They used 3D printed sabot rounds, though.

58185b0e20342623c7acde5d15f13560.jpg

Went right through the “armor” on their shitty technical, so I presume it would pierce most Russian armor as well.

The new Lincoln Navigators are looking sharp this year.  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

“What air defense doing?”

“Is potato.”

Also, the boy and his buddies made a potato cannon over Xmas break. It was hellaciously powerful. They used 3D printed sabot rounds, though.

58185b0e20342623c7acde5d15f13560.jpg

Went right through the “armor” on their shitty technical, so I presume it would pierce most Russian armor as well.

Let‘s take the Cybertruck comments to the Elmo thread, sir.

• Haha 4

^Weeeeee!

^"ATESH military movement,we are preparing for the liberation of Crimea. We have prepared dozens of warehouses with weapons and explosives. Now we will mine the railway in Dzhankoy. We are waiting for the APU. When they cross the border,we will begin to capture the admin buildings"

• Hook 'Em 9

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Awesome detail of the brass and links spilling off the roof onto the hood.

AT4 goes boom!

Glad he was smart enough to get out of the vehicle.  Seen a few funny clips from the GWOT of dudes firing RPGs from inside vehicles and houses. or in front of other guys.  Never gets old.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Moldova also passed a declaration condemning Russia for the war in Ukraine, demanding Russian troops withdraw, and supporting an international tribunal to prosecute war crimes.

The supposed difference in language was promoted by the Soviet Union as the major reason why the Moldavian SSR was separate and distinct from Romania (notwithstanding it being part of Romania prior to the Ribbontrop-Molotov Pact).  Moldova casting aside that fictitious difference is pretty clearly a move by the unionists toward seeking unification with Romania.

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

The supposed difference in language was promoted by the Soviet Union as the major reason why the Moldavian SSR was separate and distinct from Romania (notwithstanding it being part of Romania prior to the Ribbontrop-Molotov Pact).  Moldova casting aside that fictitious difference is pretty clearly a move by the unionists toward seeking unification with Romania.

Iohannis has claimed that is Moldova's decision which makes it seem he's at least open to the idea.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

And immediate membership in NATO and the EU.

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's an odd one.  I know that NATO won't accept a nation at war.  But what if a NATO nation annexes a nation with a frozen conflict?  

That was my idea. Basically Russia Reverse. Ok Russia, remove your troops who are NOT peacekeepers. All Russians in Moldova get free washing machines and a VW and a Puma track suit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

also that tweet about chinese drones is interesting. I certainly don't want to talk about the impact of Chinese actions on the war in this thread about the war, but I wonder if that was a decision made by a private entity or by the CCP?

Maybe the DJI company/Alibaba are concerned about being blocked/denied access to the US markets.  Congress is hot-to-trot on banning TikTok.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's an odd one.  I know that NATO won't accept a nation at war.  But what if a NATO nation annexes a nation with a frozen conflict?  

Transnistria is weird because they "broke away" in 1991 - they wanted to be part of the remnants of the USSR. They've been pretty much acting as a separate entity since then. 

If Moldova were to unify with Romania then they likely would have to give up claims to Transnistria. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe the DJI company/Alibaba are concerned about being blocked/denied access to the US markets.  Congress is hot-to-trot on banning TikTok.

That was my initial thought, but I wonder if even pulling those from Russia buyers would need approval from the CCP?

I could see a scenario where the CCP wouldn’t allow them to pull them off the shelves if the CCP thought doing so would run counter to whatever policy they are considering pursuing re: arms sales.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

What is interesting is how many are being bought in the US, Canada, EU and sent to Ukrainian forces. So not company to government (or buyers). Wonder if we will see RU groups start crowdsourcing for them. 

If it's illegal and involves profit, it's already being done.

• Hook 'Em 3