Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, immamac said:

I think we are beyond the point of wishing this as it seems like Russia is fucked. I'm honestly hoping for them to withdraw with as few casualties and lives ruined as possible. The quicker they just withdraw across the border the less lives are ruined. Russian society is being held hostage right now, and while they aren't blameless I hope that this is the start of a change for them. While they undergo that change we should exclude them from everything economically except food and basic necessities though. Make your bed and lay in it. 

Ukraine isn't going to just "allow them to withdraw".  They're going to slaughter them like the Mongol hordes on the way out the door, and I can't say I blame them.  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, PTINS said:

I think with the amount of informatiion available on the specifics of Russian forces, (name, rank, personal & weapon serial numbers, hometowns, military history, etc.), the likihood that a Russian war criminal slinks back into his pre war life without consequences is a low probability.

It won't be in the Hague, but justice will be served.

5bb417912100000001c7ecbf.jpeg?ops=scalef

The number of WWII NAZI war crime perpetrators is estimated at ~200K and approximately 6K or so were convicted, according to some numbers I've seen.  So, I won't hold my breath or anything.  Again, would love to eat crow on this down the road but don't believe it will be necessary. 

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The number of WWII NAZI war crime perpetrators is estimated at ~200K and approximately 6K or so were convicted, according to some numbers I've seen.  So, I won't hold my breath or anything.  Again, would love to eat crow on this down the road but don't believe it will be necessary. 

we didnt always have the name,  clear face picture, or even a general idea of where they fuck they went after the war.   Yeah, some sneaked through because the US wanted to move on and not be on a 20 year "warcrime" search.

But we now have pics of most of these idiots, we know where they live ( and unlike German perps, their cities and homes werent destroyed), 90% of these morons are going to go back to their same village. 

and lets face it, these Russian shits are just that- shits, they probably wont bother hiding from anyone because they are too stupid to realize they are on a  1972 Mossad-eque death list.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

we didnt always have the name,  clear face picture, or even a general idea of where they fuck they went after the war.   Yeah, some sneaked through because the US wanted to move on and not be on a 20 year "warcrime" search.

But we now have pics of most of these idiots, we know where they live ( and unlike German perps, their cities and homes werent destroyed), 90% of these morons are going to go back to their same village. 

and lets face it, these Russian shits are just that- shits, they probably wont bother hiding from anyone because they are too stupid to realize they are on a  1972 Mossad-eque death list.

I really hope you're right.  I'll believe it when I see it. 

I'm thinking the rank and file of Russian War criminals are about as mentally astute as the dipshits who stormed the US Capitol.

They probably don't think they did anything wrong because they were following the orders of their dear leader. 

They will be easy to find. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm thinking the rank and file of Russian War criminals are about as mentally astute as the dipshits who stormed the US Capitol.

They probably don't think they did anything wrong because they were following the orders of their dear leader. 

They will be easy to find. 

They'll be easier to find, for sure.  But the ones who started this shit and gave those orders will never answer for their transgressions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Germany was also conquered which makes it possible to arrest and put war crime perpetrators on trial. The best case scenario for Ukraine would be to kick out the Russian army from all occupied territories. The Russians may withdrawal but they are not going to be conquered, they'll just scurry back across the border like rats.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fucking Hell

Clearly this is a scary proposition but since they lie so much and so blatantly (oh, this is about nazis... we're liberators... we're not going to attack... we're not bombing civilians) I am assuming this is another lie.  

Fingers crossed?

23 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. 

This woman.  This woman is my kind of woman.

This is a woman who understands humanity and history.  Vlad, like some people, you just can't reach.  

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

UKR has already said they know who the perpetrators are and they're going to hunt them down like the Mossad.  In this day and age, and with the blatant gaul we've seen from the Russians, lots of breadcrumbs were laid.  There's going to be a Ukrainian Simon Wiesenthal.  Or many.  

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

we'll get some fun adolph eichmann hunts out of this though, which is nice.

IIRC Ukraine has already said they are going to do some Mossad-style manhunts. 

28 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. 

This woman.  This woman is my kind of woman.

She's hot and is the daughter of the former PM. Her family (on her father's side) has deep roots in the history of Estonia. 

And Kallas probably HATES Russia since her mother was one of those deported from Estonia to Siberia when she was 6 months old (see: Soviet deportations from Estonia). Bet mama had some choice words about Russians that shaped her view of the country.

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

They'll be easier to find, for sure.  But the ones who started this shit and gave those orders will never answer for their transgressions. 

This may be true.  Unless we're willing to go to Moscow, and I don't think the West has any stomach for that, the top folks will probably get away with it if they don't get offed visiting the front.

That said, I can always hope to read the headline about how Putin died because he licked a poisonous toad.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

UKR has already said they know who the perpetrators are and they're going to hunt them down like the Mossad.  In this day and age, and with the blatant gaul we've seen from the Russians, lots of breadcrumbs were laid.  There's going to be a Ukrainian Simon Wiesenthal.  Or many.  

Hadn't read that...good and I hope they're twice as brutal.  

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This may be true.  Unless we're willing to go to Moscow, and I don't think the West has any stomach for that, the top folks will probably get away with it if they don't get offed visiting the front.

That said, I can always hope to read the headline about how Putin died because he licked a poisonous toad.  

I'd expect Putin to purge some of them in order to cover his ass. 

15 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I really hope you're right.  I'll believe it when I see it. 

Unless you join the Ukraine version of Mossad, you won't see it.

You may read about it occasionally where a high profile war criminal had an "accident." It will happen. It allways does. 

image.thumb.jpeg.bc11072d5ad786a4a68b4bcbd3f00948.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Mucch like the Israelis after 1947, one of the less mentioned aspects of this conflict is after the dust settles, Ukraine will likely have one of the best trained and armed military’s in the world, regardless of their NATO status. They are now on a path to be the dominant military force in the Caucuses for decades

Only as long as western money and supplies keep rolling in.

Once this war is over, the West will likely have to focus money to Ukraine on rebuilding it. I am not sure the constituents in the Western countries will be ready to not only have funded the Ukrainian War, and then rebuild their country and then completely fund re-arming them.

Just now, Orange&White said:

Only as long as western money and supplies keep rolling in.

Once this war is over, the West will likely have to focus money to Ukraine on rebuilding it. I am not sure the constituents in the Western countries will be ready to not only have funded the Ukrainian War, and then rebuild their country and then completely fund re-arming them.

As long as it shakes out that Europe buys it’s oil and gas from them, they will have the money to spend on nato arms. The rebuild will be a community effort financially, but a singular project with an end and some sort of budget, so countries can choose how much money to give over how much time for that effort and it can all be scoped and designed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-05-12-22/h_1ef3ce5684f0709af2506fb94e1271ee

Finland "must be aware of the responsibility and consequences" of joining NATO, Russia's foreign ministry said in a statement Thursday, adding that Russia "will be forced" to take retaliatory steps if the country joins the alliance.  

“The statement by Finnish President S. Niinistö and Finnish Prime Minister S. Marin, who spoke today in favor of Finland joining NATO, is a radical change in the country's foreign policy," the Russian foreign ministry said, adding "Helsinki must be aware of the responsibility and consequences of such a move."

Finland's possible accession to NATO would cause serious damage to bilateral Russian-Finnish relations, which are maintaining stability and security in the Northern European region, the ministry said. 

"Russia will be forced to take retaliatory steps, both of a military-technical and other nature, in order to stop the threats to its national security that arise in this regard," it said. 

"Joining NATO will also be a direct violation of Finland's international legal obligations, primarily the Paris Peace Treaty of 1947 and the 1992 Treaty between Russia and Finland on the fundamentals of relations,” Russia's foreign ministry said. 

Finland shares an 800-mile border with Russia.

The second best military in Ukraine threatening potentially the toughest military in Northern Europe that just signed a defense pact with the United Kingdom.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

• Fuck Around and Find Out 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Naw, I'm pretty sure we saw the chick on the left before. She's real.

They just put a new pix of the one on the right in a new outfit claiming it is his daughter. I still think both are fake. Why would we have seen the one on the left before?

FSkICQlWYAEt0E-?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They just put a new pix of the one on the right in a new outfit claiming it is his daughter. I still think both are fake. Why would we have seen the one on the left before?

That is not a grieving wife or daughter.  She's sporting a Mona Lisa smile.

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Because they also already used her before, in a completely different bullshit propaganda photo shoot? :)

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They're paid actresses. This was the trash after the parade. If they were really family members do you think they'd trash their relative's pictures like this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another trophy Russian BMP

Video of the consequences of one preventive strike of the PUNISHER reconnaissance and strike complex on the accumulation of enemy forces. The video shows MLRS missiles hitting boxes of Russian occupiers shelling a Ukrainian settlement with civilians and the positions of Ukraine's defenders.

A fighter from the Kharkiv unit "KRAKEN" and destroyed the BMP-2 racists.

Footage of the fighting in the Donbass from the 92nd Mechanized Brigade.

"Village after village, together with our brothers and sisters, we are returning our homeland - something that has no price in the whole world - the Motherland!" - fighters tell

Rubizhne, 81 brigade destroys racist armored vehicles with the help of Stugna-P anti-aircraft missile system.

Get out of the garden. 🚜

Regular tractor-tow truck of trophy equipment of one of the special units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

That big blank area between Kherson and Mariupol.  That's where we're going to see WWII-esque fighting, and soon.  

There is a reservoir on the North side of that blank area. But, yeah come around the East end of the reservoir and cut the road to Kherson is likely on leadership's whiteboard. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Why do I feel like they're holding up vintage baseball cards... or novelty cards you can get made of a family member?

Baseball Card Breakdown: I want my baby beck, baby beck, baby beck. I want  my baby beck, baby beck, baby beck

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

They're paid actresses. This was the trash after the parade. If they were really family members do you think they'd trash their relative's pictures like this?

Discarded just like dead Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 1