Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Third party sales.

Here’s looking at you India, Hungary, Venezuela, etc.

There has been a robust gray market for computer chips and other technology for a long time. Many are brand new chips diverted from normal supply chains. There are also lots of fake chips being distributed around the world. I'd guess the gray market is exactly where a restricted country would look to purchase their items.

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

why does everyone assume that the pipeline was bombed by divers?

its not like there isnt technology that would allow a cheap, remote operated vehicle to literally take a bomb to the pipeline, drop the bomb directly on the pipe ( or right next to it).... set a timer and boomsky.

divers arent needed.

plus... there was a post like 20 pages back pointing out that multiple NATO helicopters had been switched in and out on-station somewhere in the Baltic for something like 7 straight days.

and then the intel report where we told Germany that Russia was about o bomb the pipeline and the pieces come together pretty quickly

our copter might literally have watched a russian boat set a fucking bomb on the pipe

image.jpeg.b797653b9f679459bcb7e15479c0b891.jpeg

Seriously, Russia could have easily crashed into the pipeline intentionally or unintentionally with a sub.

They could have also sent a PIG (I think that's the term) plug/scrubber/whatever those maintenance pod things are called through the pipes. (non-engineer here but I've heard of these things)

Edited by TexasEd

7 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

image.jpeg.b797653b9f679459bcb7e15479c0b891.jpeg

Seriously, Russia could have easily crashed into the pipeline intentionally or unintentionally with a sub.

They could have also sent a PIG (I think that's the term) plug/scrubber/whatever those maintenance pod things are called through the pipes. (non-engineer here but I've heard of these things)

Listeater?

Russia’s MFA announces the very credible results of fair referenda. 

On September 23-27, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions held referendums on their accession to the Russian Federation. The results of the voting have been tabulated, with the overwhelming majority of voters supporting unification with Russia – 99.23 percent in the DPR, 98.42 percent in the LPR, 93.11 percent in the Zaporozhye Region and 87.05 percent in the Kherson Region. The turnout was as follows: 97.5 percent in the DPR, 92.6 percent in the LPR, 85.4 in the Zaporozhye Region and 76.9 percent in the Kherson Region.

19 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Also this:

Well that's fucking something.

9 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

considering the pipe is around 230 feet down... thats a hell of a lot of light in the water ;) 

and LOL at soaked passport just sitting right next to the "pipe."

Don't forget about the SIMs and the Nazi patch.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fico said:

Well that's fucking something.

Don't forget about the SIMs and the Nazi patch.

There’s a whole lot of fake legalese that can be dragged out or sped up when it comes to formal annexation. I read the Meduza article and they’re clear that the annexation is almost certain to happen, it’s a question of how best to sell it to the Russian people. 

I am extremely doubtful Putin changes his mind, you can’t unring the bell of fake referendums. Nothing could look more effete than refusing to annex after holding them and announcing results. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

He straight up said this, but I don't know if he realized it. He said "someone out there has now decided that core economic infrastructure is a viable target." Now THAT is something I could see Putin arranging. "They blew up our pipeline first, now it's totally fair game for us to destroy all that stuff that we're not supposed to under the Geneva Convention (or whatever international law it is that says those things are off limits)."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

considering the pipe is around 230 feet down... thats a hell of a lot of light in the water ;) 

and LOL at soaked passport just sitting right next to the "pipe."

I mean who DOESN'T bring their passport and electronics when they go diving to a depth that would crush the human body?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

What did Fucker say this time?

That the US was likely responsible for the pipe sabotage, and then went on to list a number of different ways Russia could respond that would harm the west.

Most watched cable "news" show host pushing Russian propaganda onto millions of Americans. NBD.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 3

50 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There’s a whole lot of fake legalese that can be dragged out or sped up when it comes to formal annexation. I read the Meduza article and they’re clear that the annexation is almost certain to happen, it’s a question of how best to sell it to the Russian people. 

I am extremely doubtful Putin changes his mind, you can’t unring the bell of fake referendums. Nothing could look more effete than refusing to annex after holding them and announcing results. 

Why not wait 3 weeks and after the Ukrainians retake one of these territories they can declare that they are annexing them to protect them from the Ukrainians who refuses to accept the results from their referendum…

Putin is trying to figure out how to put lipstick on a pig knowing that the common Russian peasant even thinks this is all bullshit and any land grab will just make this drag out longer.