Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

21 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

My memory is that Pelosi communicated in the stilted, cumbersome language of institutional tradition prior to this past year. The few tweets and letters of hers that I read were soporific just like most official communications.

Now she is clear, honest, and a good communicator. I dreaded having her be the spokesperson for the Dems over the years, but now I am delighted to have her as the adept voice of opposition. I wonder if the new wave of representatives in this new environment have caused this.

I don't mean to be sexist, but I am pleased that many of the best voices against the disaster of our government right now are women.  Maybe it's the different sound of their voices and manner of expression that makes it feel possible that things will change.

Women are going to be the saviors of the republic. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Literally nothing negative has happened to Russia and Vladimir Putin since Trump took office.  It's been all upside.  Putin's strategy is also hilariously basic.  Isolate allied powers while Russia expands.  And it's happening right in front of our faces.  Trump demonizes our strongest supporters around the globe, dismantles collective power against Russia and verbally attacks every one of our top intelligence agencies.  He does all of this in the favor of a murderous thug.  And he does all of it right in front of our dumbass faces.  Fuck us.

Au contraire, mon frère.  We've sanctioned the shit out of Russia.  They're reeling from the violent and unexpected beatdown by our immense fiscal penis.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, retread said:

Judge: What's the evidence of this nat'l emergency?

Cheeto's attorney: See, there's these massive caravans...

Judge: Can you prove that?

Cheeto's attorney: They're very bad people. Everyone's talking about it....

Judge, turning to the attorneys at the other table: And what's the evidence that this is not a national emergency?

Other attorneys: Everything that guy just said is bullshit.

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Women are going to be the saviors of the republic. 

Eh, gender is a both sides thing, unless you think Coulter, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Davos, Huchabeef, Ivanka, Kirstjen Nielsen, Malkin, Diamond and Silk, Melania, etc... will be part of this effort.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

Eh, gender is a both sides thing, unless you think Coulter, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Davos, Huchabeef, Ivanka, Kirstjen Nielsen, Malkin, Diamond and Silk, Melania, etc... will be part of this effort.

Just because some women are whores doesn't mean they all are. 

• Like 2

All women won't be the saviors of the republic, but it looks like the best of women is the way to go.

I'm a white hetero man. I'd be fine if we took a ten year hiatus from running things. Things in general would likely improve in that span before the worst of men imposed the law of the jungle to regain power. 

The famous wimp Henry Rollins suggested men step aside because, for quite awhile, our "civilization" has been a pretty poorly run carnage fest.

Reducing this to simply all women are better than all men is missing the point. In fact, employing that argument supports what it opposes.

Wish I could remember where I first heard it said "I don't know why women don't run the world -- they have half the money and all the pussy."  Shared that with my wife, and she thought it was gotdamn hysterical....and then she got mad and said "wait....that makes sense...why DON'T we run the world?"  I then changed the subject because I'm pretty sure I was about to get in trouble for something.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Dotard did not write this himself...

....."unless you're a dumbocrat!  Party of crime, baby murder, and open borders!  Or a muslim -- many terrorists hiding in our muslims!  SAD!  Also, mexican judge can't be trusted -- not a real American!  Or an ugly woman, like a horseface, or fat -- GO AWAY!  Hamberders."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wish I could remember where I first heard it said "I don't know why women don't run the world -- they have half the money and all the pussy."  Shared that with my wife, and she thought it was gotdamn hysterical....and then she got mad and said "wait....that makes sense...why DON'T we run the world?"  I then changed the subject because I'm pretty sure I was about to get in trouble for something.

Agree, pretty much.

Not to be "that guy", but no way women have half the money. No. Fucking. Way. Maybe in some sort of United States Alimony Pre-Nup Universe (maybe) but come on, in what universe (not this one) do females control half of the resources/assets/money? Let's think this through a bit. 

And with transgender stuff, they now have, what, 99.9% of the pussy?  :)

But yeah, women would make better politicians, better leaders, better clergy. 

Men have inherent flaws. Testosterone? Maybe. 

Think about it: there's a reason why, when the camera zooms in on someone, they smile and say "Hi Mom". They don't say "Hi Dad". And I'm a dad.

19 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Dotard did not write this himself...

To be fair to President Biff, I don't think most if any President's write their own speeches.  Especially the SOTU. Grand Master Stephen Miller will probably do most of the heavy lifting on this one. 

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, still undefeated?

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The line is from Del (Gary Busey) in DC Cab.

12 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

To be fair to President Biff, I don't think most if any President's write their own speeches.  Especially the SOTU. Grand Master Stephen Miller will probably do most of the heavy lifting on this one. 

Yeah, but up until now, the Presidential Speechwriter has at least mimicked and mirrored the intellectual viewpoint of the President.

Now? Give me a break.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

All women won't be the saviors of the republic, but it looks like the best of women is the way to go.

I'm a white hetero man. I'd be fine if we took a ten year hiatus from running things. Things in general would likely improve in that span before the worst of men imposed the law of the jungle to regain power. 

The famous wimp Henry Rollins suggested men step aside because, for quite awhile, our "civilization" has been a pretty poorly run carnage fest.

Reducing this to simply all women are better than all men is missing the point. In fact, employing that argument supports what it opposes.

Carnage is entertaining and helps society progress. Menstrual cycles and emotions make for boring tv and worse policy.  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In world history, who is the cruelest female leader?

I guess it depends on what you mean by cruel. Boudica unleashed some serious shit on the Romans and I think of this every time my wife loses her temper. Never let your guard down around an angry woman full of Celtic blood.

Mary Tudor went into inquisition mode on the English Reformers who were her own citizens so maybe that's crueler.

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol at citing emotionality and menstruation as negatives when we have an ego driven rage machine in the Oval Office and this weeping vagina holler sobbing in confirmation hearings.

b59adb06ad31d8bf4ee7de604d32978f.jpg

And this red faced anger machine on the Supreme Court.

ee65bc6ce30fb834611f7e966080ad58.jpg

But please, mansplain some more about how women and their periods make them too emotional to effectively serve in powerful leadership positions.

It was a joke. Seek help crazy.

• Like 1

Followed by:

"Sarah, does the President think that there were a lot of smuggled elephants apprehended at the border this week?"

RTS2CO73_ygtbfr

"Of course not, why do you... So, have you never said something wrong, Alex?  You've never... you're saying... The President was talking about the Fentanyl bust, and the President knows that it was Fentanyl, that's what he said in the speech, if you listen to the tape that's what he said, the press just... everyone just wants to make it sound like the President... he said Fentanyl, and everyone knows he was talking about the big Fentanyl bust that ICE made this week."

Edited by TexLonghorn