Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

None of them have the last name Trump or are married to someone that has the last name Trump.  People with the last name Trump don't give a shit about sending their patsies to jail.

They do when those patsies sing like canaries for the feds.

And I think Trump cares a lot about Cohen.  I think that’s why we got the 50+ tweet barrage Saturday and Sunday.

Went down for business to the valley. Saw first hand scores of troops just loitering around doing absolutely nothing. I asked my business contact who lives there about it and he just shook his head and said what a fucking waste. 

President Lulz

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 4

Dotard is now blaming the media for baiting him into attacking McCain because they keep asking him about it. Set aside the fact that he repeatedly lashes out unprovoked against McCain on Twitter and public speeches, let's address his claim about being provoked. You're the fucking president of the United States. You're supposed to be a statesman..... stop acting like an impetuous child.

That stupid fat fuck is going to get this country in a lot of trouble because he has zero impulse control. Couple that with a sub 80 IQ and it's a recipe for disaster. You can manipulate that vacuous shitstain into almost any position merely by pushing buttons that trigger his many insecurities. He's like a mixture of the worst attributes of Hector Camacho and Joffrey Baratheon. It would be amusing if this tool was the  head of state of a different country, but fuck me, he's the president of the United States. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

. You're the fucking president of the United States. You're supposed to be a statesman..... stop acting like an impetuous child. 

This is the guy who tried to order the assassination of Assad. Tried similar with Maduro. Tried to ban all Muslims from the US. Took political refugees who were legally seeking asylum, separated them from their children, put their children in cages, and lost track of them. Many have probably died by now. Is a lifelong criminal and con man who has screwed thousands of people if not millions out of money. 

Those words you typed... Shit ain't gonna happen. Ever. 

• Like 1

Dotard is now blaming the media for baiting him into attacking McCain because they keep asking him about it. Set aside the fact that he repeatedly lashes out unprovoked against McCain on Twitter and public speeches, let's address his claim about being provoked. You're the fucking president of the United States. You're supposed to be a statesman..... stop acting like an impetuous child.
That stupid fat fuck is going to get this country in a lot of trouble because he has zero impulse control. Couple that with a sub 80 IQ and it's a recipe for disaster. You can manipulate that vacuous shitstain into almost any position merely by pushing buttons that trigger his many insecurities. He's like a mixture of the worst attributes of Hector Camacho and Joffrey Baratheon. It would be amusing if this tool was the  head of state of a different country, but fuck me, he's the president of the United States. 
Yep, that's a pretty weak excuse. He's having to play that card because he's finally started to get some pushback from Republicans for his shit spewing and bullying and it's about time.

Hopefully this opens the door for more Republicans in Congress to start calling out his rants and BS, though I won't hold my breath.

9 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Can't find the post but someone was asking who sees maga hats anymore. Well I'm on vacation in DC right now and almost every group of middle schoolers are filled with kids wearing hats. It's....disturbing. 

Have to get away from the mall.  The locals don't wear Maga shit.  

Wish I had a red jersey that read Not a Crook with 02 below on the front in white lettering and Trump at the top on the back with the words in two columns below Just Ask:

Paul Manafort          George Papadopoulos
Michael Cohen.        Jared Kushner
Roger Stone.             Don Trump Jr
Michael Flynn.          Rudy Juliani
Richard Gates           etc.

Oh well, visuals don't always work well typed out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Did he really, though?  I mean, politically speaking?   Slightly furrowed brows haven't mattered so far. 

Yup. Nobody is backing him on this. FOX is calling bullshit. Vets respect McCain even if they disagree with him. John McCain may just save this country from the grave.

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Yup. Nobody is backing him on this. FOX is calling bullshit. Vets respect McCain even if they disagree with him. John McCain may just save this country from the grave.

I just don't see the consequence of people not backing him on this.   Those military folks and Fox pundits aren't going to vote for Elizabeth Warren over Trump, or support Dem efforts to impeach him.  Will his approval even fall more than a few points before rebounding in a couple of weeks?   The pending Mueller report will wipe this away in moments. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RPM said:

Cadet Bonespurs royally fucked up going after McCain. 

Really? I “like” to browse the texags politics board (I know I know), and a majority of their posters are ok with it. They trip over themselves coming up with reasons it is justified. This coming from graduates of a school that claims to looooooove the military. Yeah right. They’re faux patriots like every other trumpkin

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Have to get away from the mall.  The locals don't wear Maga shit.  

Wish I had a red jersey that read Not a Crook with 02 below on the front in white lettering and Trump at the top on the back with the words in two columns below Just Ask:

Paul Manafort          George Papadopoulos
Michael Cohen.        Jared Kushner
Roger Stone.             Don Trump Jr
Michael Flynn.          Rudy Juliani
Richard Gates           etc.

Oh well, visuals don't always work well typed out.

A picture is worth a thousand words. You used about 100. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I just don't see the consequence of people not backing him on this.   Those military folks and Fox pundits aren't going to vote for Elizabeth Warren over Trump, or support Dem efforts to impeach him.  Will his approval even fall more than a few points before rebounding in a couple of weeks?   The pending Mueller report will wipe this away in moments. 

yep.  his approval rating will go up in the end.  

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

Texags gonna texag. Who in Congress has backed him on this? Is FOX pushing the narrative? There's your answer. 

It isn’t so much congress backing him, it’s the fact only 2 republican senators have said ANYTHING criticizing him. Silence is complicity at this point. And the GOP is all in. 

• Like 2

I mean fuck, even this Army guy I went to high school with who says his #1 issue is Veterans has found ways to deflect. He says he may not always agree with a politician but he also doesn’t spend his life worrying about what they say

oh really? Even when he shits on a veteran and POW when Veterans affairs is your passion? I mean give me a fucking break. 

Edited by SubliminalHorn

6 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

It isn’t so much congress backing him, it’s the fact only 2 republican senators have said ANYTHING criticizing him. Silence is complicity at this point. And the GOP is all in. 

Republicans are complete and utter  shitbags, news at 11 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If it draws a cheer at his rallies, he'll keep dumping on McCain. 

That's the thing. I don't think it will. He will get cheers from the paid seat fillers and blind zealots at the rally. That isn't going to translate to votes or support. Nobody can question McCain's patriotism. To do so draws focus on the accusers.

The man was a legitimate American mf'n Hero on more than one occasion. He stayed at the Hanoi Hilton, not Trump Tower. 

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

That's the thing. I don't think it will. He will get cheers from the paid seat fillers and blind zealots at the rally. That isn't going to translate to votes or support. Nobody can question McCain's patriotism. To do so draws focus on the accusers.

The man was a legitimate American mf'n Hero on more than one occasion. He stayed at the Hanoi Hilton, not Trump Tower. 

If that sort of thing matters to you and you heard Trump say McCain wasn't a war hero during the campaign, but you still voted for him, this latest assault won't flip you. If you watched the McCain funeral, listened to Megan's eulogy, saw the respect shown by all the living former presidents, and still supported Trump, this damn sure isn't going to turn you against him. If you were still with Trump a week ago, or whenever was just before this latest tirade started, you're all in. You're part of the cult. There is nothing that will turn you against your orange master. 

• Like 3

The McCain storyline has sucked up a lot of oxygen in the media and provided another loyalty test for republicans.  
Trump is no chess player but this didn’t hurt him, sadly 

I am reminded of a line from one of the Tremors movies which I’ll paraphrase as ‘you mean, they’re so stupid they’re smart’. After they learned the monsters were cutting cell tower communications because they were warm.

2 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

He might be trying to drive a wedge further between the GOP and the never-trumpers. He might be trying to hijack the new cycle a bit. He might be acting without reason and solely on scattered emotions

Or it could be that he's a fucking moron.  Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I mean fuck, even this Army guy I went to high school with who says his #1 issue is Veterans has found ways to deflect. He says he may not always agree with a politician but he also doesn’t spend his life worrying about what they say

oh really? Even when he shits on a veteran and POW when Veterans affairs is your passion? I mean give me a fucking break. 

It’s almost like that whole ‘support the troop’ bullshit was only a way to bash liberals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Really? I “like” to browse the texags politics board (I know I know), and a majority of their posters are ok with it. They trip over themselves coming up with reasons it is justified. This coming from graduates of a school that claims to looooooove the military. Yeah right. They’re faux patriots like every other trumpkin

We are at the point where Trumpism rules all for right wingers.  Doesn't matter what he says.  He could trash Texas A&M University, shit on their sacred grass, and shoot Reveille, and texags would still love him.