Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"The president has ordered a consolidated strike in Pakistan."

"We can't follow through with that, sir."

"Why not? He's the commander in chief."

"Our boss said to always check with him first on account of the president being retarded, sir."

"Damn. Many people are saying that."

14 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

At least she doesn’t look like she’s been hit by every ugly stick on earth.

Which leads me to believe that all of her ugly, hideous and dark treachery is tightly packed on the inside, but im gonna try to remain positive about this new ghoul who will be foisted upon our now fatigued and rotten existence. Considering the recent pattern, this will likely be great. 

Edited by Chooky
rip the flesh from our inner thighs and eat it in front of us
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Have you ever served in a forward area?

i wasn't sure if that's where he was going, as my quote radar felt a slight ping.  the phrase actually is "the old man is wrong" so i left it alone.

but i do have a question.  you ever put your life in another man's hands?  asked him to put his life in yours?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Zero surprise.  Not that anyone’s listening, but it bears repeating: the parallels with 1930s Germany are damned near overlapping lines.  Including the longing for a return to a mythical great past.  Great reply in that thread - “nostalgia is history without the reckoning.”

We are continuing our march towards a history that’s already been written before.  We’re just  too stupid to read it.

On the other hand, the younger generations worship the star power of various athletes, singers, musicians, etc. of all races and creeds.   Some of our biggest celebrities are African-American, Hispanic, etc.

Hell, our biggest reality TV stars are the Kardashians, and I doubt Congress every repealed that act that classified fucking Armenians as sub-human.  Or maybe it’s the Irish I’m thinking of.  Same thing, just darker and without the gingers.

10 minutes ago, retread said:

All the media cares about is the spectacle. Their jobs become a lot more boring and garner less attention with a stable person in the Oval Office. 

American media types are not the arbiters of truth. I fully believe most of them would prefer Trump winning again in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

All the media cares about is the spectacle. Their jobs become a lot more boring and garner less attention with a stable person in the Oval Office. 

American media types are not the arbiters of truth. I fully believe most of them would prefer Trump winning again in 2020.  

^ I think it goes a long way to explain why none of them will stick their necks out to call people in the WH the liars that they are. Same goes for members of Congress keeping their mouths shut. If I stick out like a sore thumb, I won't get invited to all the parties during the next administration.

6 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

This time I really mean it!! 

I dare you to step over this line. Ah, you've stepped over it. Well done. We shall revisit this issue another day, but I must warn you, there never was a line. Today you have demonstrated you are unwilling to respect the pretend line and I have demonstrated my ability to compel you to do the things I've suggested you not do. We leave here today with a common respect for each other's ability and this fact will serve well in our next negotiation. Please send a letter in a charming and very large envelope if you wish to communicate further. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retread said:

I’ve got news: civilization has broken down.  You don’t shake hands with nazis and nazi enablers.  You hound them relentlessly, call them on their crimes wherever they go, and drive them out of civilized society, because - and it is pathetic that this needs saying - FUCKING NAZIS DON’T BELONG IN CIVILIZED SOCIETY.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ve got news: civilization has broken down.  You don’t shake hands with nazis and nazi enablers.  You hound them relentlessly, call them on their crimes wherever they go, and drive them out of civilized society, because - and it is pathetic that this needs saying - FUCKING NAZIS DON’T BELONG IN CIVILIZED SOCIETY.

There are little glimmers of hope such as repugnant WH staffers and congressional pols (like Turtle) getting shamed in restaurants. Nadler and Pelosi talk tough, occasionally. Then weeks and months pass with the AG lying to Congress and WH continuing to claim blanket executive privilege over any attempted oversight.

Immigrant children are treated more poorly than dogs at the pound, and nobody lifts a finger or raises an eyebrow (talking about policiticians).

• Like 1

There are little glimmers of hope such as repugnant WH staffers and congressional pols (like Turtle) getting shamed in restaurants. Nadler and Pelosi talk tough, occasionally. Then weeks and months pass with the AG lying to Congress and WH continuing to claim blanket executive privilege over any attempted oversight.
Immigrant children are treated more poorly than dogs at the pound, and nobody lifts a finger or raises an eyebrow (talking about policiticians).

Some arrange photoshoots whilst looking at the kids.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Then when he doesn't do anything the next time, the world will further know that his entire persona is just one big bluff.

Except rape--he doesn't bluff his way onto a female.  He grabs them by the pussy. 

3 hours ago, retread said:

Those people on the left don't need to look at the people who cover politics to feel like this is all a game - just look at Nancy, their fearless leader.  If this President hasn't done enough to get impeached we are all beyond fucked.  Of course he has - but this is a game and she's playing it to win.  Real life consequences be damned. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

English aside, how lame is it that the president of the USA is bragging that he was able to get a fireworks show approved.  That's just two steps above what 4th graders write in their "If I was the President" essay.  Pizza every day!  Recess all morning!

Dude, it was not easy.

This is why you elect a man like Donald Trump...to tackle the pressing issues of our era, such as [checks notes] getting permits approved for a fireworks show.

• Like 2