Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

A friend from Austin was there earlier and was texting that the JFK jr. stuff is everywhere. Said "hundreds" of Trump/Kennedy Jr. 2020 signs. He was explaining that a lot of the typical Trump crowd has the "rural southern/bus station vibe" and that most of the Q folks have more of a "middle class, midwestern suburbanite look." I begged him to stay and talk to the Q people with the JFK signs and record it. He replied "Fuck that. Fuck them. We're getting the fuck out of here."

11 minutes ago, Chooky said:

A friend from Austin was there earlier and was texting that the JFK jr. stuff is everywhere. Said "hundreds" of Trump/Kennedy Jr. 2020 signs. He was explaining that a lot of the typical Trump crowd has the "rural southern/bus station vibe" and that most of the Q folks have more of a "middle class, midwestern suburbanite look." I begged him to stay and talk to the Q people with the JFK signs and record it. He replied "Fuck that. Fuck them. We're getting the fuck out of here."

What a dick, we need reporting! 

21 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I just checked. Lou Dobbs was 19-28 years old during the Vietnam War.  He did not serve in the military. He also says that there shouldn't be a St. Patrick's Day.

Chickenhawk is the preferred nomenclature.

• Like 2

Hahah, I was first against the rain...

After seeing that hail, I hope it stays hailing for the next 5 hours. It actually brought me satisfaction.

May this parade never occur...thank you for your consideration, Mother Earth.