Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Guest Lobo

You're not gonna change his supporters minds about what a bad President he is.

You're not gonna change his supporters minds about how dumb he is.

You're not gonna change his supporters minds about voting for him, even when they acknowledge that he does and says dumb shit.

But yeah, they at least have to answer for (when they say, "He speaks for us"/"He talks like us"/"He tells it like it is")...for this Continental Army Airports shit.  

If he speaks for you, then you believe in 1776---we had airports and the army was named after George Washington.  You're tacitly admitting that's the kind of dumb shit that comes out of your mouth.  And I'm not talking about the dipshit trailer park voter in Alabama, I'm talking about his somewhat educated, somewhat successful, somewhat functioning supporters.  

And why is it that all my life from loud Italians, to annoying hipsters, to Donald Trump, the people who self-describe as "I just tell it like it is."...are always people you don't want to hear speak.  Why aren't these straight shooters ever interesting or intelligent?  You never heard Carl Sagan or Jonathan Franzen or William Buckley refer to themselves as "Hey, I just call it like I see it you know..."  Why is it the people I can learn nothing from never stop trying to inform me about their earnest opinions?  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You're not gonna change his supporters minds about voting for him, even when they acknowledge that he does and says dumb shit.

But yeah, they at least have to answer for (when they say, "He speaks for us"/"He talks like us"/"He tells it like it is")...for this Continental Army Airports shit.  

If he speaks for you, then you believe in 1776---we had airports and the army was named after George Washington.  You're tacitly admitting that's the kind of dumb shit that comes out of your mouth.  And I'm not talking about the dipshit trailer park voter in Alabama, I'm talking about his somewhat educated, somewhat successful, somewhat functioning supporters.  

And why is it that all my life from loud Italians, to annoying hipsters, to Donald Trump, the people who self-describe as "I just tell it like it is."...are always people you don't want to hear speak.  Why aren't these straight shooters ever interesting or intelligent?  You never heard Carl Sagan or Jonathan Franzen or William Buckley refer to themselves as "Hey, I just call it like I see it you know..."  Why is it the people I can learn nothing from never stop trying to inform me about their earnest opinions?  

So, you ain't got much.

That guy is not going to care if Trump goes on camera and lies. He wants to see asylum seekers treated harshly. He doesn't care if the eminent domain that he wars against when it's a highway or a university is used to build a fence. 

He damn sure doesn't care about justice or equality or anything other than being a mean sumbitch to all that oppose him. 

• Like 4

Guest Lobo

I got that the real reason Trump got so involved in the business of Boeing is because he's upset that they haven't made much progress in their aircraft in the last 243 years.  

I could give a shit about the morons in his deep red states.  I'm talking his high-functioning, educated run of the mill voters in states with books and schools like Texas.  

He doesn't talk  like you, he talks like your schoolchildren.  

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Also, people who "tell it like it is", always seem to get upset when someone tells THEM "like it is".

I noticed right before the Idiot In Chief said “airports” he said “the air...ramparts”.

Was the thought process as follows?

“I’m talking about that old ass war...that America song has “ramparts” in it...I’ll throw that in on the fly to sound smart and historical...wait...are ramparts a real thing?...or is it some made up music word?...oh fuck they’re gonna call me dumb again.... and they have a red glare...what if they’re some commie crap and they make it all about Russia?...quick! think of something that sounds like ramparts and throw it in real quick and I’ll say I was saying that and the ramparts thing is fake news...AIRPORT...yep say that...they had to wind up planes back then so they had to have airports...damn I’m so good at this...who needs speechwriters and fact checking?...those are for pussies!”

But that’s just a guess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't caught up with thread yet, but it looks like I'll run out of rep again before I do. I did want to share that since Donald didn't see my name on his list of donors, that I haven't received any more direct emails from our greatest president ever.

However, his campaign, thank our dear God whose Son's words we like to ignore, hasn't forgotten me. I've been alerted of a fabulous sale.

USE CODE “FLAG” FOR 20% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE OFFICIAL TRUMP STORE

Sean RomaVicta,

In celebration of America’s 243rd birthday, EVERYTHING in the Official Trump Store is 20% off until July 7th at 11:59 PM.

There has never been a better time for Patriotic Americans to show support for our GREAT President and all he’s done to Make America Great Again.

This is a chance for you to show liberals and the FAKE NEWS that you stand with President Trump and that you’re proud to be an American!

Use code “FLAG” to get 20% off EVERYTHING at the Official Trump Store today. >>

2019 4th of July Sale limited time only 20% off use code: Flag

As always, everything is 100% made in America.

This is the ONLY place to get Official Trump Merchandise, so be sure to take advantage of this limited-time opportunity.

Get 20% off your order by using code “FLAG” at the Official Trump Store before July 7th at 11:59 PM.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Go to the site. You'll see many different ethnic types including our beloved negroes with tattoos showing their support for Trump wearing AMERICAN MADE t-shirts. Those people love Donald! The're right there in the photos!

Spoiler

gray-veterans-for-trump_450x.jpg?v=15620

I can also grab truth by the koozie with these delightful- 

LIMITED Edition NO COLLUSION Beverage Coolers - Set of 2

$8.00
Spoiler

NO-COLLUSION-Coolies_900x900.jpg?v=15536

Be the first on your (cell) block to text "witchhunt" to your former employer our greatest president. Show your pride in patriotism and your pride in that pride, too! 

donald-trump.gif

Livin' the greatness. Thanks, Mr. President!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol, I still have never really understood this criticism from the right.  Maybe because his supporters didn't think it was ok to have speeches be a rambling word salad of loosely connected thoughts from an incoherent crazy person?

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lol, I still have never really understood this criticism from the right.  Maybe because his supporters didn't think it was ok to have speeches be a rambling word salad of loosely connected thoughts from an incoherent crazy person?

Obama's need for teleprompters, like the questioning of his college performance and 57 states, was part of the overall scientifically proven but never spoken of truth that the body drains brain cells in massive quantities to create melanin in the skin. 

• Like 1