Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

But on Monday, the Republican National Committee said they had received tickets to the Fourth of July event for distribution. Although the event is free and open to the public, the RNC tickets can get people access to better viewing areas and seating.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1025786

Spending a ton of the people's money to turn a public event normally run by the Parks Service into a political rally AND fundraiser. How the fuck does this not violate hundreds of campaign finance laws? Also, politicization of the military. This guy is going full dictator.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, achooloco said:

@slorch @Onboard 2.0 @Johnny Sack @ChickenSandwich @Chrispy

Or any other trump supporters, comments on forcing the military to work on a holiday? Especially when it is for no good reason and instead of honoring the country's Independence?  Do y’all approve or disapprove of this action?

Did the Brown Shirts approve of the Nuremberg Rallies? 

Exactly. 

• Like 2

Oh I agree but they sure do seem to nitpick every little aoc, kamala, or Obama quote. I just want a record of their cowardice and hypocrisy. Hell, @slorch Still won’t answer why he is completely fine with trump breaking the law. I’d love to hear an honest answer.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This military spectacle, for the purpose of paying tribute to Il Douche, and raising money for The Party at PUBLIC EXPENSE, is the least “American” 4th of July celebration in our history.

Let that sink in. The 4th is fireworks and picnics and neighborhood bike parades...and maybe the president hosting some veterans for a bbq to watch the fireworks from the WH lawn. This idiocy? It’s against everything we supposedly stand for. It belongs in Pyongyang, or 1939 Berlin, or Red Square. Not here.

But the Trumpkin knob-gobblers will slurp it up. They LOVE them some trappings of authoritarian shitholes. They masturbate to fantasies of this shit.

Il Douche....perfect.

23 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Oh I agree but they sure do seem to nitpick every little aoc, kamala, or Obama quote. I just want a record of their cowardice and hypocrisy. Hell, @slorch Still won’t answer why he is completely fine with trump breaking the law. I’d love to hear an honest answer.  

an honest answer ...... from slorch?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

Something is up.  We haven’t seen Trump in public for a few days and these recent tweets are most likely staff because they are so unprovocative.  

Trump’s health has been visibly deteriorating for a while now (months).  His vocabulary has gone to shit and he keeps repeating things.   He has trouble forming complete thoughts and sentences.

The dumb shit he’s been saying of late isn’t the work of a healthy functioning adult brain, even for Trump.  We see Ivanka now at arms length of him at all times.  

This guy ain’t making it to the 2020 election.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Something is up.  We haven’t seen Trump in public for a few days and these recent tweets are most likely staff because they are so unprovocative.  

Trump’s health has been visibly deteriorating for a while now (months).  His vocabulary has gone to shit and he keeps repeating things.   He has trouble forming complete thoughts and sentences.

The dumb shit he’s been saying of late isn’t the work of a healthy functioning adult brain, even for Trump.  We see Ivanka now at arms length of him at all times.  

This guy ain’t making it to the 2020 election.

VP Pence was recalled halfway to New Hampshire

ACTUALLY he was never on his way to New Hampshire, he was in DC the whole time

BUT REALLY he was washing Mother's hair and never had plans to go to New Hampshire, that schedule was totally fake

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

VP Pence was recalled halfway to New Hampshire

ACTUALLY he was never on his way to New Hampshire, he was in DC the whole time

BUT REALLY he was washing Mother's hair and never had plans to go to New Hampshire, that schedule was totally fake

I hate speculating on Trump’s mental health but there’s a lot of indications that are just too hard to ignore and I know we’re never going to get the truth from anyone on the inside of this administration.  Also, there’s no way anyone in the media is going to opine on Trump’s mental health, that would be reckless.

Part of me wants to believe this has to do with Pelosi being gun-shy on impeachment.  She knows Trump is toast and is just going to let him self destruct on his own.  She publicly called for a staff/family intervention on Trump about six weeks ago.  I think she was dead serious.  She still sucks though. 

8 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Well I was hoping he would stroke out in the heat and humidity, but I'll take lightning strike.

So then the message from preacher graham and not preacher falwell would be "See, told you he was ordained to lead!  God just needed him in heaven on his right side for bigger things!"

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Hugo, stop with the "health concerns".  It's very Hillary-esque.  If he drops dead, so be it, but I don't think we will be that lucky.  

If he drops dead, it will be Weekend at Bernies style Trump campaigning and cosplaying President, because that's how it has to be.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

If he drops dead, it will be Weekend at Bernies style Trump campaigning and cosplaying President, because that's how it has to be.

This.

"Oh he's so busy working to Make America Great Again, sorry he can't come out and campaign!" 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Why would he ditch Pence?

Because Pence is boring.  This is a reality show. Gotta keep the audience entertained and for the record I predicted he would ditch Pence for Nikki Haley long ago.  The WSJ floated the Nikki Haley idea last week. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

He doesn't need him anymore.  Right wing evangelicals adore Trump.  Pence was a fig leaf for that crowd to justify jumping on board the Trump train, but now the "religious" right has abandoned all pretense.   If Trump does stick with Pence, it's a wasted opportunity because another VP like Haley could actually bring some moderate Rs back in.   They're just looking for an excuse to vote Trump anyway.   And Trump can put Pence in his cabinet to avoid pissing anyone off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The evangelical vote is locked up.  Nothing would make him lose it.  He could shove a bible up a virgin's ass while dressed as Muhammad, screaming "fuck Jesus!" and he'd still get 80% of the evangelical/born-again vote.

Haley would be about trying to regain any of the suburban women the GOP has lost since 2016. 

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I hate speculating on Trump’s mental health but there’s a lot of indications that are just too hard to ignore and I know we’re never going to get the truth from anyone on the inside of this administration.

speculating on whether trump is mentally ill and wholly unfit is like speculating on whether OJ killed his ex-wife and her friend or not.  both are obvious to anyone who isn't dishonest about the evidence in front of them.  

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Jack Straw said:

speculating on whether trump is mentally ill and wholly unfit is like speculating on whether OJ killed his ex-wife and her friend or not.  both are obvious to anyone who isn't dishonest about the evidence in front of them.  

True, but I do feel the inappropriate Hillary-esque criticism.  

Will likely be filed under “accusation=confession” in the future. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

True, but I do feel the inappropriate Hillary-esque criticism.

I don't. I'm actively rooting for the grim reaper to pay him a visit. Nothing nefarious. A simple heart attack is fine. I've seen the damage this man has done - locally, nationally, and internationally. Every day that man lives my life is more in danger than it was the day before. He's had a good run (for himself). Maybe nature will take its course. One can only hope.