Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

outstanding:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7364129/Twitter-SUSPENDS-Scaramucci-calling-Trump-fattest-President-William-Howard-Taft.html

Former Donald Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci said Friday that Twitter locked his account after he posted an insult aimed at the president's weight.

Trump had jabbed at a man he thought was an overweight protester during a Manchester, New Hampshire rally, saying: 'That guy's got a serious weight problem. Go home, start exercising.'

Scaramucci tweeted a video excerpt, along with his own commentary: 'Said the fattest President since William Howard Taft . . .'

Telling Axios about his temporary Twitter ban, he said the jab at Trump's girth was probably to blame.

'I think it is related to "fat shaming" President Trump,' he said. 'I should have said he is the largest proportioned President since William Howard Taft. My bad.'  

17358730-7364129-image-m-20_156596567227

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Our preferred nomenclature is marsh hopper.

Man, I understand. My own father, a fucking high school history teacher (the kind with an actual master's & not a stupid coach), who once hung posters of MLK in his classroom, is a devoted Trump supporter after 20+ years of the propaganda network 

There's simply nothing else to say at this point.

That is fucking tragic and mind bottling. I don't know how one can develop the critical thinking skills necessary to complete a post graduate degree in history, just to ignore those skills to support Donald. 

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

Our preferred nomenclature is marsh hopper.

Man, I understand. My own father, a fucking high school history teacher (the kind with an actual master's & not a stupid coach), who once hung posters of MLK in his classroom, is a devoted Trump supporter after 20+ years of the propaganda network 

There's simply nothing else to say at this point.

That’s sad but not surprising. 

I find it deeply ironic that our parents, who many of them thought we were going to be brainwashed and harmed by heavy metal, rap, and violent video games, were instead completely brainwashed themselves by a for-profit hate network to the point that they are just about gone.

Or am I misusing “irony” again? 

18 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

That is fucking tragic and mind bottling. I don't know how one can develop the critical thinking skills necessary to complete a post graduate degree in history, just to ignore those skills to support Donald. 

Tell me about it. Maybe his concerned scoldings about Yellow Dog Democrats but support of Charlie Stenholm in spite of being a staunch Republican was all a ruse during my upbringing. That said, something in the man's brain broke in the mid-90s after he retired and was served up a daily diet of Fox and Rush.

If Denmark’s bid for the United States is accepted, the Scandinavian nation has ambitious plans for its new acquisition. “We believe that by giving the U.S. an educational system and national health care, it could be transformed from a vast land mass into a great nation,” the spokesperson said.

• Like 6

Denmark coming in hot.
“As we have stated, Greenland is not for sale,” a spokesperson for the Danish government said on Friday. “We have noted, however, that during the Trump regime, pretty much everything in the United States, including its government, has most definitely been for sale.”
“Denmark would be interested in purchasing the United States in its entirety, with the exception of its government,” the spokesperson added.
A key provision of the purchase offer, the spokesperson said, would be the relocation of Donald Trump to another country “to be determined,” with Russia and North Korea cited as possible destinations.

Now that’s how you fucking troll

26 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Sure, it's from the Borowitz Report but, really, who's to tell what's satire anymore?

The inability to tell satire from reality is a hallmark of the Trump presidency.  

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

My sister-in-law, who's got some "issues" with working, and was fully into Qanon and being a Trumpkin, managed to fuck up at her dad's birthday party last month.  Somebody made a joke about Trump, not even a bad one, just like a "oh wonderful, look what he's saying on twitter", and she got defensive, and then managed to go on about Hispanics are flooding Texas from Mexico and South America and they don't bring anything to the country.  She did this in front of 3 of her siblings, and one of the siblings that wasn't there is married to a Hispanic, and has children with her.  They called her out on-the-spot, she's not welcome in any of our homes, and her brother (whose wife is Hispanic) gave her an earful about how she's not allowed around his kids).

As my wife said later, everybody has been putting up with this crap, but everybody is now done with her, and she has been told as much to her face.  My gut says she'll follow Dear Leader and double-down in her views.

I'm happy that she finally realizes that having dumbass views do carry some repercussions (and her parents have cut back quite a bit on her support).

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s sad but not surprising. 

I find it deeply ironic that our parents, who many of them thought we were going to be brainwashed and harmed by heavy metal, rap, and violent video games, were instead completely brainwashed themselves by a for-profit hate network to the point that they are just about gone.

Or am I misusing “irony” again? 

Don't forget the easily accessible and totally free Facebook.  That, to me, was the absolute knockout punch for a lot of individuals.  I'm convinced it's what shoved my in-laws  who as recently as summer of 2016 believed that Trump was a fucking fool who would be a terrible president and could destroy the Republican party if he were elected...now, they are full-blown #MAGA.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

My sister-in-law, who's got some "issues" with working, and was fully into Qanon and being a Trumpkin, managed to fuck up at her dad's birthday party last month.  Somebody made a joke about Trump, not even a bad one, just like a "oh wonderful, look what he's saying on twitter", and she got defensive, and then managed to go on about Hispanics are flooding Texas from Mexico and South America and they don't bring anything to the country.  She did this in front of 3 of her siblings, and one of the siblings that wasn't there is married to a Hispanic, and has children with her.  They called her out on-the-spot, she's not welcome in any of our homes, and her brother (whose wife is Hispanic) gave her an earful about how she's not allowed around his kids).

As my wife said later, everybody has been putting up with this crap, but everybody is now done with her, and she has been told as much to her face.  My gut says she'll follow Dear Leader and double-down in her views.

I'm happy that she finally realizes that having dumbass views do carry some repercussions (and her parents have cut back quite a bit on her support).

So she’s a deadbeat railing against immigrants that risk their lives to come here and do backbreaking work no Americans will do by calling them worthless deadbeats?

i’ll say it again. If you support Donald Trump’s agenda it’s because you hate yourself. Your SIL, deep down, knows she’s a worthless sack of shit and hates herself for it. But it’s a lot easier to project that hate onto others. So fuck the brown people!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

That sucks...I mean my folks support Trump too, but they barely have a HS diploma between the two of them, so at least I have that as comfort.

Edited by DixonHur
typo fixed for smartass below...although tbh, I can't spell for shit...which is why I stick to careers with numbers lol
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

she got defensive, and then managed to go on about Hispanics are flooding Texas from Mexico and South America and they don't bring anything to the country.

What the fuck is she talking about?  According to Trump they bring high level raping skills...and according to Steve King rape is necessary to sustain the Earth's population.

How are white folk supposed to learn proper rape technique without immigration from Latin America?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Don't forget the easily accessible and totally free Facebook.  That, to me, was the absolute knockout punch for a lot of individuals.  I'm convinced it's what shoved my in-laws  who as recently as summer of 2016 believed that Trump was a fucking fool who would be a terrible president and could destroy the Republican party if he were elected...now, they are full-blown #MAGA.  

Facebook is the Devil. I've watched my sister get sucked into the vortex. She has some alternate fact checking site she found on there because Snopes is a liberal mind control device. She joined a United Deplorables of America group. It's like watching someone you love come down with Alzheimers.

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This is a good point. Facebook, unlike Fox News, gives close social validation to otherwise stupid and ridiculous beliefs.  After all, if Aunt Jenny is liking the Depolorable Choir why shouldn’t i like em?