Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, F250 said:

People should try doing a Trump Challenge for one month. Live your professional life by asking What Would Trump Do?

Send out company wide emails with random comments. Also randomly attack people over emails for the whole company to see.

Falsely claim that you achieved business goals and then insult anyone who challenges the truth. Follow up with flowery praise of your fake accomplishments.

Claim to be the world's greatest on any subject that comes up.

Be sure to also commit fraud, break contracts, show up to work a couple of days a week and never before 3 PM.

Live like Trump.

Awesome. This should go viral. Surly, make it happen.

59 minutes ago, F250 said:

People should try doing a Trump Challenge for one month. Live your professional life by asking What Would Trump Do?

Send out company wide emails with random comments. Also randomly attack people over emails for the whole company to see.

Falsely claim that you achieved business goals and then insult anyone who challenges the truth. Follow up with flowery praise of your fake accomplishments.

Be sure to also commit fraud, break contracts, show up to work a couple of days a week and never before 3 PM.

Live like Trump.

Thank you for putting the 'professional' qualifier in there, because I am not bringing that live like Trump ish into my home life!

Did I see that correctly on the tweet about the Fox News anchor? 25K liked it? Good grief.

22 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Ratings. It's all he measures everything by.

TV ratings. Polls. Attendance. It's all ratings. The narcissist's measure of love and worth.

I do hope enough shame piles up on him that he actually feels it one day. The amount would have to be colossal.

Such a sad existence. I’d feel bad for him if not for the whole immoral, racist, shit flinging asshole thing of his. 

Edited by Constant

More worrisome than his tweets, are just who exactly is running things at the tippy top? Everytime I turn around, there is another vacancy. Did they ever replace the head of FEMA as  we are now entering hurricane season. The revolving door of who is in charge makes it hard to keep tabs on what is going on and while it is probably by design, I am incredulous that the public seems to think this in some way is winning.

2 hours ago, F250 said:
Live like Trump.

Sounds a lot like my old law firm. Right,  @Ghost of LL?

Edited by DDD Dad

9 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Has this jagoff ever called a white person nasty?  

Didn't think so.

Technically he made a campaign meme out of Hillary using the term "nasty". But she's a woman, and you know that just means slightly higher than a brown person but still way below him. 

This stupid son of a bitch continually creates new distractions for the country to follow. It is calculated. I really hope that we can convince whatever undecideds that are left that what he is doing is a different diversionsry technique to get us to not pay attention to all the horrifically evil shit he has done that normally would land him in prison. 

This is simple. Vote him out of office and allow the state of New York (All you assholes who hate the northern states I am imploring you to let them do their job) to send him to prison. New York wants to lock him up. Help make it reality. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Vote him out of office and allow the state of New York (All you assholes who hate the northern states I am imploring you to let them do their job) to send him to prison. New York wants to lock him up. Help make it reality. 

He'd pull an Epstein the first night.

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump people respect conviction and strength above everything else. 

You are a good guy as far as I can tell, but holy hell not one of them RESPECTS CONVICTION AND STRENGTH. They respect bullying and shit-talking.  There is a gigantic difference. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Buying Greenland will soon be a Republican litmus test.

"The fake news said we couldn't buy Greenland. I called the Prime Minister of Greenland, John Greenlander, bought it yesterday and did it at just half of the asking price!" 

Edited by UpperWestside