Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait, is he talking about reinforced concrete, in which case he has it ass-backwards, or is he talking about some sort of steel wrap pumped full of concrete?

he's talking about a riddle wrapped inside an enigma made out of hollowed steel that is filled with concrete.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Kellyanne's patiently waiting for her $5-10 million book deal post-Trump presidency and then will let the truth out. She gets richer everyday he's in office. 

They don't need the money - George is a former partner at Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

George is still missing the point. The Dems aren't refusing to deal with Trump because he's failing to persuade them where a better politician would be able to. They're refusing to deal with Trump, as they should, because he's not someone anyone can actually make deals with

This is why they need to simply cut him out. The Dems should be repeatedly explaining this basic fact to the public, and putting pressure on McConnell to override Trump's veto on a bill his caucus already voted unanimously to pass. There is no deal to be had with Trump because he can't be trusted to honor the terms of any deal, regardless of its terms.

This is exactly it.... It's not about the wall, it's about the theatrics of the fight and being able to shift "blame" to someone.  Now one can argue if this fight is effective to his cause and overall GOP causes, but this has never been about "The Wall".  It's symbolic behavior.

I’ve long thought that Trump doesn’t actually want a deal on the wall — he wants to be seen fighting for it, not to actually compromise to get it — and nothing in his behavior has yet proven me wrong.

And this highlights it..... He tries to sell it however he can, it reeks of desperation and it's the stench of being without principle.  He's simply a carnival barker. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And why all of this.... why exert this much bullshit into a silly fucking wall?  Because it gets morons like this to think he's fighting for them, when he's really killing them.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

"I may lose the farm, but I strongly feel we need some border security."
- David Nunnery, a 59-year-old Trump supporter in Mississippi

He's going to lose his farm supporting Trump while illegal border crossings are at their lowest level since the 1970s.

This.  This is what we've been talking about.  This is not what rational, self-interested humans do.  It's what cultists do.  

They are 1) dedicated to an utterly made-up cause (the dire, emergency need for border security is as much a fiction as the second coming of Jesus taking place as soon as Cult Leader Jones has sex with all women over the age of 12 in the cult).  And they will 2) cause devastating harm to themselves (and others) to serve the made-up cause.  That's it.  It's a cult.  There is no fixing it with rational thought.

We have a cancer of cultish idiocy here, and it's quite likely going to kill us.  Because, umm, when dipshit loses his farm, who's going to have to bail his ass out?  Or, we're going to watch him descend into ruin and take down his family with him.  Either way, the rest of us lose along with him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is exactly it.... It's not about the wall, it's about the theatrics of the fight and being able to shift "blame" to someone.  Now one can argue if this fight is effective to his cause and overall GOP causes, but this has never been about "The Wall".  It's symbolic behavior.

And this highlights it..... He tries to sell it however he can, it reeks of desperation and it's the stench of being without principle.  He's simply a carnival barker. 

And why all of this.... why exert this much bullshit into a silly fucking wall?  Because it gets morons like this to think he's fighting for them, when he's really killing them.

That's just...pathetic. 

"Mormon Marco" is unfair.  Marco has been exceedingly concerned about each thing that has been concerning and I have confidence that he'll patiently wait for the next concerning thing that arises and he'll again not hesitate for one moment being concerned about whatever the next thing that is concerning.  Over and over Marco has shown Florida that if something concerning happens he'll by God be concerned as shit about it.
Marco Rubio definitely thinks it is time to consider exploring the possibility of potentially being concerned about something Trump might do.d83d2e7e0f3ddbc903a5a73e95c48694.jpg

1) she is acting. Nobody could possibly believe the shit tbat drumpf says.

2) hate fucks are awesome

But how awesome can hate fucking a desiccated hag who’s nothing more than a skeleton with a polyester wig be?

It would be all dry and rickety and sound like a cup of Yahtzee dice rattling around.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

But what does Trump get out of tolerating George's abuse and not firing Kellyanne? She must have some really good shit on Trump.

KellyAnne was not a Trump fan during the primaries. 

More importantly, KellyAnne knows where the bodies are buried.  As much as Manafort and Trump’s family does. 

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

But how awesome can hate fucking a desiccated hag who’s nothing more than a skeleton with a polyester wig be?

It would be all dry and rickety and sound like a cup of Yahtzee dice rattling around.

You do got a way with words nice lady

So steel slats full of concrete with 6” spacing between. Cut steel on one slat out with cordless sawzall in about a minute and the concrete breaks easily and your average ms 13 thug can easily squeeze through. Probably 30 min with a hacksaw blade. After hundreds of miles to get to a remote section of wall, that should be sufficient deterrent! “Oh chit pinche Trump! We have to cut a steel slat; vamanos por la casa guey!”

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

So steel slats full of concrete with 6” spacing between. Cut steel on one slat out with cordless sawzall in about a minute and the concrete breaks easily and your average ms 13 thug can easily squeeze through. Probably 30 min with a hacksaw blade. After hundreds of miles to get to a remote section of wall, that should be sufficient deterrent! “Oh chit pinche Trump! We have to cut a steel slat; vamanos por la casa guey!”

bonus: with a hole in the wall they don't have to throw the drugs over the wall

Now say it slower and use that Southern Belle drawl.

Don’t judge me.

18 minutes ago, retread said:

and not one damn person that matters in this country will call Cheeto the nitwit that he is.

I hate the Dem line of "he's using a 14th century solution for a 21st century problem".  While that's kinda true, the better point is that it's a childish and stupid idea.  Call him a child.  Hammer him for his infantile ideas.  Call him stupid.  I don't see why they are still trying to use decorum.  Fuck him.  Him and his sycophants are fucking immature children and have no business governing.  Say that shit.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I hate the Dem line of "he's using a 14th century solution for a 21st century problem".  While that's kinda true, the better point is that it's a childish and stupid idea.  Call him a child.  Hammer him for his infantile ideas.  Call him stupid.  I don't see why they are still trying to use decorum.  Fuck him.  Him and his sycophants are fucking immature children and have no business governing.  Say that shit.

A part of me wants Pelosi to just refer to him as a child who keeps seeking daddy’s approval.   

It would drive him up the fucking wall.

Totally normal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

Spoiler

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it.

The criminal and counterintelligence elements were coupled together into one investigation, former law enforcement officials said in interviews in recent weeks, because if Mr. Trump had ousted the head of the F.B.I. to impede or even end the Russia investigation, that was both a possible crime and a national security concern. The F.B.I.’s counterintelligence division handles national security matters.

If the president had fired Mr. Comey to stop the Russia investigation, the action would have been a national security issue because it naturally would have hurt the bureau’s effort to learn how Moscow interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Americans were involved, according to James A. Baker, who served as F.B.I. general counsel until late 2017. He privately testified in October before House investigators who were examining the F.B.I.’s handling of the full Russia inquiry.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

But when a Democrat does ignore decorum and calls him a motherfucker, everyone locks up with the vapors.

The Democrats are expected to play by the old rules and they’re allowing themselves to be forced to abide by the old traditions.

Until they say “Fuck it!” and and leave the “legal” playing field and join the Republicans in the parking lot and take up brass knuckles and bike chains and join the free for all, they’ll continue to be hamstrung by being the only ones concerned with decorum.
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

But when a Democrat does ignore decorum and calls him a motherfucker, everyone locks up with the vapors.

The Democrats are expected to play by the old rules and they’re allowing themselves to be forced to abide by the old traditions.

Until they say “Fuck it!” and and leave the “legal” playing field and join the Republicans in the parking lot and take up brass knuckles and bike chains and join the free for all, they’ll continue to be hamstrung by being the only ones concerned with decorum.

It's funny... none of this will make a difference or mean a GD thing.  We're all numb to the daily bombshell.

They'll just say that investigation came up empty and there's no evidence, blah blah blah.  Insert Leslie Nielsen "nothing to see here. please disperse." gif.