Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

It’s not like California is known for electing media stars.  This debate is dumb.  I could run an effective campaign against Pelosi in SF with Rapinoe as a candidate.  She’s an easy target with a good candidate, especially with how she’s handled Trump.  The TV ads write themselves.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s not like California is known for electing media stars.  This debate is dumb.  I could run an effective campaign against Pelosi in SF with Rapinoe as a candidate.  She’s an easy target with a good candidate, especially with how she’s handled Trump.  The TV ads write themselves.

And you'd lose.

Bigly.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

alright yall, i know conversation drift and shit, but this is happening all over the board now. yall want to talk rapinoe v pelosi, take it to the pelosi thread kthx this is the donald trump thread

Of course you're right.

Apologies.

Donald Trump is a fat cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

UK ambassador to the United States resigned. Trump will be writing orgasmic style tweets all day. 

That is hilarious. The UK, especially post-Brexit, is just totally at our mercy. Why even be a sovereign nation at this point?  

39 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Even for Trump, his twitter rant this morning is quite bizarre.

Probably missed his morning poo.  Or morning meds.

Maybe doubled up on the adderall. He’s brought the heat this morning. 

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Pretty much an active measures summit to sync up the messaging for the rest of the year.   Trump needs these shady agents of influence to win and he knows it. 

Big deal. Aren’t political operatives syncing up messaging on a daily basis? Talking points etc.

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Big deal. Aren’t political operatives syncing up messaging on a daily basis? Talking points etc.

Yeah but they usually don’t get legitimized overtly with a public invitation to the White House for a private meeting.   He doesn’t have the national enquirer in his back pocket like he used to so these grifters will have to do more of the heavy lifting.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah but they usually don’t get legitimized overtly with a public invitation to the White House for a private meeting.   He doesn’t have the national enquirer in his back pocket like he used to so these grifters will have to do more of the heavy lifting.

The times they are a changin

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Political operatives doubliny as scummy grifters. I’m shocked, I tell you.