Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Pay attention, people.  The POTUS is telling us what is and isn't free speech.
If you're not worried yet, you're a fucking idiot.

But...is he even? If a five year old spewed that garbled idiocy, I’d be embarrassed for him.

He’s a distilled stewpot of stupid and evil. And it’s hard to distinguish between the ingredients most times.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Pay attention, people.  The POTUS is telling us what is and isn't free speech.

If you're not worried yet, you're a fucking idiot.

Not to diminish the lunacy of that quote, but he's been stepping all over 1A since he took office.  I seriously doubt he understands that the free press is intimately associated with free speech in the Constitution.  I guarantee he hasn't a clue as to the real implications of 1A, nor his oath of office.

50 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Someone’s sensy tonight.

fd23a6299b14b3a1218abe9557c2f420.jpg7fc725fde17ec1e53aa3871c30b21039.jpg

i know deciphering Trump's tweets is a fool's errand but, i am trying to square..

'Paul Ryan, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years of President)'

with

'He had a majority and blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing'

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

i know deciphering Trump's tweets is a fool's errand but, i am trying to square..

'Paul Ryan, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years of President)'

with

'He had a majority and blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing'

"The Mueller Report exonerates me AND is total bullshit."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Someone’s sensy tonight.

fd23a6299b14b3a1218abe9557c2f420.jpg
7fc725fde17ec1e53aa3871c30b21039.jpg

Excellent. Let the GOP civil war begin. Pelosi and AOC needs to sort things out and keep their eyes on the prize. Democrats could end up hostoric congressional gains and the white house on election night.

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Isn’t it amazing?  Trump can question things even he thought could not be questioned!  Someone should write a book of the Bible about that guy.  

It's truly amazing.  Only his very latest addled thoughts matter.  It's like anytime he contradicts himself, all past utterances are immediately forgotten.  

It's like a superpower. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Trump would have been a better person had he been subject ass-kickings in his arrogant youth.

You lose the habit of spewing out childish insults at anyone that makes you feel insecure. You maybe learn a little humility when your nose is bleeding for a good reason. Hell, just the experience of squaring up with someone might have given this soft bully some substance.

This isn't a man. It's a noxious cloud.

How can you expect a boy to fight when he has those debilitating bone spurs? 

That fat asshole was born with a silver spoon in his pussy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Excellent. Let the GOP civil war begin. Pelosi and AOC needs to sort things out and keep their eyes on the prize. Democrats could end up hostoric congressional gains and the white house on election night.

Lulz. There is no GOP civil war. The prophet has spoken. Ryan is already on the trash heap. He couldn't  get work handing out 10 cent blowjobs in front of Lindsey Graham's house.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I defy you to find an article with a better series of captions...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7238987/Secret-Service-stop-BRAWL-White-House-Trumps-social-media-summit.html

Taunt: Brian Karem, a CNN analyst and Playboy's White House correspondent, taunted conservatives and shouted at Sebastian Gorka in the Rose Garden after Trump admitted defeat on his bid to use the Census to ask about citizenship

Shouting: Gorka screamed 'you're not a journalist, you're a punk.' Among those who saw it unfold were John Roberts, Fox News White House Correspondent (second right)

Secret Service move in: An agent restrained Karem as Gorka turned on his heel and walked off, to chants of 'Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!' from conservative activists  

Next up: Also speaking to Karem was Joy Villa, a bondage model turned singer-songwriter who wears pro-Trump dresses on red carpets

Stand-off: Joy Villa, a singer and conservative activist and Scientologist, argued with Karem about who was a real journalist after his confrontation with Gorka 

According to the White House pool report: Karem and Villa talked over each other, arguing about opinion journalism. He told her that when he writes opinions, he labels them as such. ‘Do you verify the facts,’ she asked. ‘Label yourself as an opinion,’ he told her. She said, ‘You label yourself as an opinion.’ He told her, ‘I do! And when I write a feature, it’s labeled news. And when it’s a feature it’s labeled news. And when it’s an opinion, it’s labeled an opinion. That’s the difference.’

Still going: The argument between Joy Villa - a one-time bondage model - and Brian Karem, a CNN analyst, went on longer than the Sebastian Gorka confrontation 

13 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

It’s pretty obvious: Trump learned about Bitcoin today. 

He didn't learn about bitcoin--he doesn't learn about anything because that would require reading and/or listening.  He learned the word bitcoin today and presumed he knew everything about it. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 3

Running this through the Cheeto translator, I take it to mean he did visit the island.

Trump, who once called Epstein "a terrific guy," now says "I didn't want anything to do with him ... it shows you one thing: that I have good taste. Ok? ... His island ... I was never there. Find out the people that went to the island ...