Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what it must feel like to Warren or Mayor Pete, to watch that kind of stuff. And then look at polls that have you losing to that fucking cretin. They must feel like Frank Grimes to his Homer Simpson. 

Those polls are incredibly misleading.  The reason Bernie and Biden are shown ahead of Trump is because of NAME RECOGNITION.  It’s the main reason they’re leading in the polls too.  Half the democrats don’t even know who the fuck Pete Buttigieg is and Warren has never run for anything other than Senator of Massachusetts.   The devil you know will always have a built in advantage over anyone when the voter is not familiar with the alternative. 

The media has been grossly irresponsible with how they’ve covered this primary.  They’ve neglected focusing on issues and pumped the illusion of “electability” to the population.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

UK should appoint Simon cowell to be ambassador to the US, if not select him as PM the next time they do their voting and grouping thing  

And trump thanking himself as mr president in his tweets is so ridiculous that its insane. 

I never thought he’d expose himself to a loss by running again, but he really really likes being president, or at least being referred to as such. 

Is there a running count of things that "Nobody ever knew" or "No one ever heard of" somewhere?  Maybe I've just never heard of it, but there should be.  Could you imagine having that fucker at a tailgate spouting off about his wishbone chats Darell Royal and how he was just about to make the USFL great?  That guy would get his as kicked, or most certainly never invited back.  Yet he's the President of SEC and Texas/Oklahoma.  

Edited by Dertyberd

40 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

not sure if this video was ever posted.  it's classic Trump.

We should replace the real trees with them plastic trees that grow during Christmas.  Easier to plant. Easier to wash. Less allergies. /Trumpkins

20 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

Is there a running count of things that "Nobody ever knew" or "No one ever heard of" somewhere?  Maybe I've just never heard of it, but there should be.  Could you imagine having that fucker at a tailgate spouting off about his wishbone chats Darell Royal and how he was just about to make the USFL great?  That guy would get his as kicked, or most certainly never invited back.  Yet he's the President of SEC and Texas/Oklahoma.  

AS others have pointed out, that's his tell. Any time he says "I heard..." or "someone said..." he's fucking lying. 100% of the time. Atomic scientists could set their clocks to that shit.

50 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what it must feel like to Warren or Mayor Pete, to watch that kind of stuff. And then look at polls that have you losing to that fucking cretin. They must feel like Frank Grimes to his Homer Simpson. 

Probably the way every rational human being in this country feels: like they are taking fucking crazy pills.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'd love to hear that assistant/bagman when they have to explain to the President when he asked, "What are those people chanting behind him?"  

Uh Mr. President, it's probably Fuque Trump....which in French means "Grand Trump, Grand Trump!"  

"Our intelligence indicates they are referring to Tiffany sir" 

Guest Lobo
41 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

"There's a TIFFANY Trump now?"

"Sir...that's your other daughter."

"Uh-huh...is she cute?  Is she single?  I mean, would it be weird if I called her from the Oval?"  

The California fire was not a forest fire. I know you will all remember that, but there's such storm of idiocy and scandal that I sometimes forget simple facts.

He went there and looked at the damage. He didn't notice that it didn't happen in a forest. 

Still, he invented forest management or at least introduced it to America after the leader of Finland told him that they raked their forests.

President Clouseau

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Donald offers double entry in latest email.

I wonder if guaranteed double entry was the usual expectation for dinner with the Donald.

Aren't there pretty strict rules about raffles and contests. Wouldn't this trip for two price and the necessary donation of any amount for registration fly in the face of the no purchase necessary requirement?

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I completed it. My name was "Donny Jr", email was "DaddyBonesIvanka@". Went straight to the donate splash page.

Yup.  That quiz probably isn't even being tracked.  It's just there to angry up the blood of trumptards before they get dumped on the donation page. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

The owner donated money to Trump's re-election

Technically former owner. Home Depot has tried to distance themselves from Bernie, saying they don't donate or support either political party, but what the hell, with the Donald tweet, I'm willing to frequent Lowes instead.... 

OK.  When I hear Home Depot i think Arthur Blank, but this dude was a big deal too?

I'm VERY skilled in the building trades.  I may be shitty in bed, but I know how to build shit better than about anyone I know when it comes to all-around skills.  My buddy Rick is a better finish carpenter, but he can't pour a slab or sweat copper.  I can.  Frank is a better painter, but he can't change a light switch. 

I say this because I own an old house, and I almost never hire anybody to fix shit...I do it myself.  I hire a mexican guy to help me in the yard or other labor-intensive shit, but I do most things myself.   I go to Lowes moreso than Home Depot, because it's closer.  I'm at Lowes at least 2 times a week, HD 2 times a month.   

The mexicans go to HD y'all.   I rarely see a mexican at Lowes, and there's a lot of mexicans in my town (and glorious restaurants to go with them).

If the mexicans boycott HD, HD's gonna feel it. 

Edited by Gil Bang