Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Retard Donny can't stop bragging about how fucking great the US economy is doing. Wonder how those tax receipts will look when the economy next goes in the shitter. I'm sure we'll slow military spending if need be. 

The deficit is going to be a fucking disaster if that fat fucking moron manages to con another election. 

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It took me approximately 6 seconds on the intergoogle to find a list of 73 American universities that currently offer degrees in forestry.  The first sentence on that page defines forestry thusly:  "Forestry is the science that deals with managing natural resources of lumber, paying special attention to flora, fauna and soil.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Since 11/2016. 

Obama was President 

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I'd say it's been borked since 12/12/2000...no hanging chad, no Bush/Cheney and his wars

Clinton was President. 

See how things go to shit near the end of a Democrat 2 term President?  Never again. 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Obama was President 

Clinton was President. 

See how things go to shit near the end of a Democrat 2 term President?  Never again. 

Oh boy....please tell me you didn't pick up your critical reasoning and logic skills at UT. smh

49 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Obama was President 

Clinton was President. 

You mean voters doing what they usually do and vote for the other party after one has been in office for two terms?

18 hours ago, achooloco said:

again, you're triggered and wrong. sorry facts and logic disrupt your safe space. enjoy hell, cunt. no true longhorn supports aggy trump group think. how about be an american and not a traitor? the world will be better for it. god bless america and may he have mercy on your soul bc real americans won't.

Lol.  I'm triggered?  Cute

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He is so laughably easy to trigger.  I saw the comment on here before I think, but someone honestly should just do the Sideshow Bob ploy to him.  “We know you never broke this law because you’re just a simple man nowhere near smart enough to pull that off.  And we know you never molested those women because you’re so repellent they would never get close enough, and besides your tiny hands are too small and weak to restrain anyone.”

they pretty much already did it in the mueller report - and of course it worked.

at least a few instances showed that trump gave orders and others around him ignored the orders.  if they had followed them, he would've been in way worse shit.  so people - whether they were protecting him, protecting themselves, or just not giving a shit - kept him relatively safe several times.

then, when questioned about his people not following his orders, he snapped back with a lot of "nobody does that, all of my people follow every order."  even though there was direct proof of the opposite.

the problem is that nobody fucking cares anymore because nothing fucking matters anymore.  he is where he is.

Donald offers double entry in latest email.

Sean, RomaVicta,

I really want to meet you. 

I’m traveling back to Cleveland to host a dinner to commemorate the 2016 Republican National Convention, and I really want YOU to be there with me as my special guest.

I noticed you haven’t entered yet, but, you’re one of my BEST supporters, Sean, so I’ve decided to unlock an exclusive DOUBLE-ENTRY just for you.

tenor.gif

Cleveland will always hold a special place in my heart, and I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather spend this meaningful trip with.

[Two such powerful truths. And some call him dishonest. I love this man.]

Remember, in addition to covering the cost of your flight and hotel room, you’ll also get to bring a guest of your choice!

We’ll even take a picture together. It’ll be a night neither of us ever forgets.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT NOW to be automatically entered TWICE to win dinner with ME in Cleveland.

Thank you,
Donald J. Trump

I wonder if guaranteed double entry was the usual expectation for dinner with the Donald.

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Remember, in addition to covering the cost of your flight and hotel room, you’ll also get to bring a guest of your choice!

The structure of this sentence makes it sound like You (Sean) get to pay for your own flight and hotel.  And that would be completely unsurprising.

Haha, Trump was watching FoxNews when the "Fuck Trump!" chant broke out on live TV:

"While it was not clear what Trump was specifically responding to, he was particularly annoyed by Fox correspondent Greg Palkot’s live report from a sports bar in France, where patrons erupted in a “F--- Trump” chant, according to two advisers not authorized to speak publicly about private discussions."

https://apnews.com/7cd0c552a20d4a62a7efcba5699638a1

Guest Lobo

I'd love to hear that assistant/bagman when they have to explain to the President when he asked, "What are those people chanting behind him?"  

Uh Mr. President, it's probably Fuque Trump....which in French means "Grand Trump, Grand Trump!"  

6 minutes ago, retread said:

"I had a falling out with Epstein, and I haven't talked to him in 15 years. I have to tell you, I was not a fan." - DOTUS just now

Let me run that through the dotard translation device..... "I didn't have a falling out with Epstein. I have talked to him recently. I was, and still am, a big fan."

• Like 5