Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i used to vaccilate between feeling sorry for her and "she bought her ticket, let her crash." now it's much more the latter. she's still married to that disgusting pig, so that's on her.

A decent human being wouldn't have agreed to the jacket stunt.  She deserves the hate just as much as the rest of them. 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Yay Baltimore

Why would Trump tweet about her being booed in Baltimore? He doesn't care if she is booed; he cares if HE is booed. If he tweets about it at all, it will be because it affects him with respect to his supporters, his numbers, or his status in some way. He might do it because it is a chance to take a jab at a city that he knows doesn't like HIM, but he couldn't care less about Barron's mother.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Let’s also remember that the 35 y. Old presidential cut off was put into place when the average life expectancy was ..... ~36 years old.

So in a sense, have 76 year olds as presidents is what the founders desired?

You obviously have not studied “human lifespan” data as opposed to  “life expectancy” data for the last 2000 years.

So, off all the voters in "battleground states" who voted for Trump in 2016, and then switched to the Dems in 2018, roughly 2/3 are currently planning on voting for Trump?  

First of all, what is that, eight people?  Converting Trump voters was never a huge part of the plan, but I'd take 33% of any particular Trump voting demographic.  Voter turn-out is a much bigger deal. 

Secondly, how in the fuck did they poll that?  How many thousands of people did they have to call to get a representative sample? It's not like who you voted for is part of a database. 

From the article: 

This group is only a sliver of the electorate — 2 percent of registered voters — and is not representative of all voters. They are overwhelmingly white, 60 percent are male, and two-thirds have no college degree. But the president’s strength among them helps explain why he is highly competitive in states that Democrats carried just one year ago.

and

The Times/Siena poll of 3,766 registered voters was conducted from Oct. 13 to Oct. 26.

So, 2% of 3766 people is 75 people.  I like the Times, but it's a disservice to statistics and polling in general to proffer that as something relevant or statistically compelling. 

Edit: Bama is faster than I am. 

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That “article” buried the lede -

61c934ed73d74b989cdd1f28c7b11bb5.jpg

And I feel like I read 1,000 different takes on this same tired premise prior to the midterms. MAGA Haberman being amongst the worst offenders.

So Trump is doing well with uneducated white males. Got it. No wonder he is so popular on Texags. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That “article” buried the lede -

61c934ed73d74b989cdd1f28c7b11bb5.jpg

And I feel like I read 1,000 different takes on this same tired premise prior to the midterms. MAGA Haberman being amongst the worst offenders.

MAGA Haberman? 😂 

36 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, juggernaut of an argument there, GR

I missed where I made an argument.
I posted a column from the NYT because I thought it was interesting. I didn’t think people like this would’ve existed. I guess I should have clarified. 

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, what's important is that anyone opposing Trump be totally civil, polite, and downright obsequious to Trump voters, but Trump and his supporters should absolutely shit all over everyone they want to, because that's how you MAGA, and if you don't want to MAGA, you hate America and we all see through you.

Fuck your rules and decorum, Trumpkins and GR.  And fuck you.  You have two sets of rules.  Take both of them and cram them up your ass, where they will surely be able to keep your head company.

What the hell are you talking about?

• Like 1

Another point on the polling: if I did trust it, it wouldn’t be bad. 1/3 of 2% is 0.66%. Trump won Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by about 0.75%, and Michigan by 0.25%. If you take 0.66% off his vote and they stay home, Dems win Mi and come close on the other two. If they vote Dem instead of staying home, Trump loses all 3.
But, like I say, it’s shitty statistics and not really representative of how things will play out.

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, what's important is that anyone opposing Trump be totally civil, polite, and downright obsequious to Trump voters, but Trump and his supporters should absolutely shit all over everyone they want to, because that's how you MAGA, and if you don't want to MAGA, you hate America and we all see through you.

Fuck your rules and decorum, Trumpkins and GR.  And fuck you.  You have two sets of rules.  Take both of them and cram them up your ass, where they will surely be able to keep your head company.

Conservatives: WE ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS ARE TOO MEAN TO US 

Also Conservatives: 

• Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Got it.  Liberals talk about moving, conservatives talk about murder.  Seems pretty equivalent.

You are a member of a fucking death cult.

You’re a whack job. 

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you should learn to say what you mean more

Fair point.

• Fuck You 1

In summary, fuck being civil to your club.  You traffic in lies and cruelty, shrug your shoulders and laugh.  Your grandchildren are going to find out about what you supported, and they are going to be disgusted by their grandfather.  Your legacy will be shame and disgust.  All of it deserved.  That ain't whack job -- that's reading the writing on the wall.  Written in blood shed by your club.  They aren't waiting for the 2020 election.  They're taking action now, and they have been for some time.

2017_Charlottesville,_Virginia_car_attac

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 8