2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

5 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

What were his reasons for leaving USC in the first place?

He felt deceived and lied to by Kingsbury and USC. Then he came for spring ball in Texas and just never took to the program or living there. 

Behind the scenes Texas could and should spin it like he's a good kid but just isn't tough enough for this program. Too much of a WR diva. 

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

D707C5_WsAU_TT1.jpg

Why da fucc is the Friday after Thanksgiving game at 11AM instead of 2:30pm?

And can we please move the RRS back to 2:30pm timeslot? I miss the days of the Miami-FSU game being at 11AM followed by the RRS at 2:30pm.

15 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

When was the last time we played on cbssn?

Never. This will be UT's 1st ever game on CBS Sports Network. Like folks mentioned in this thread, CBSSN has TV rights for some of the non-power 5 conferences. Since UT usually plays against non-power 5 conference opponents at home & almost never on the road, CBSSN never had the chance to pick-up 1 of our games in the past. With UT playing a rare road game versus a non-power 5 conference opponent against Rice, CBSSN probably jumped all over the opportunity to pick-up the game.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

And can we please move the RRS back to 2:30pm timeslot? I miss the days of the Miami-FSU game being at 11AM followed by the RRS at 2:30pm.

Fox is airing their big games at 11 AM now, so whenever it's their turn to air the game, we're stuck with the morning time slots.

the days of me staying out all night drinking, fighting, and pissing on cop cars are long gone.

What a terrible example to set for your kids. They'll never know how to act the right way during OU weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I actually prefer it at 11:00. I go with the kids and the days of me staying out all night drinking, fighting, and pissing on cop cars are long gone. With an early game we can watch us kick some sooner ass and then spend the rest of the day at the fair

I find post-game fraternization with Sooners to be awkward after the Fair. Win or lose, I’ve usually had enough. Pre-game Fair is best. 2:30 is optimal. You morning people are the worst.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

I find post-game fraternization with Sooners to be awkward after the Fair. Win or lose, I’ve usually had enough. Pre-game Fair is best. 2:30 is optimal. You morning people are the worst.

Eh. I'm not a morning person but everyone should be able to get up for Texas/OU. 

I like the 11 am start and think it kind of adds something to the rivalry. Like getting up early before the house is awake and putting a little whiskey in your coffee before taking the trash out. 

Eh. I'm not a morning person but everyone should be able to get up for Texas/OU. 
I like the 11 am start and think it kind of adds something to the rivalry. Like getting up early before the house is awake and putting a little whiskey in your coffee before taking the trash out. 

Can’t drink all day if you don’t start early in the morning!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

He felt deceived and lied to by Kingsbury and USC. Then he came for spring ball in Texas and just never took to the program or living there. 

Behind the scenes Texas could and should spin it like he's a good kid but just isn't tough enough for this program. Too much of a WR diva. 

Spin? Sounds to me like that's exactly what he is. Never played a down & will have 2 transfers under his belt soon. Fuck that shit. Kid's a huge physical talent, but with his transfer we're dodging a bullet imho.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Plus it's just better for enjoying the fair in general. Much harder to do stuff when you get out of the stadium at 6:30 as opposed to 3. 

1 hour ago, wood said:

Spin? Sounds to me like that's exactly what he is. Never played a down & will have 2 transfers under his belt soon. Fuck that shit. Kid's a huge physical talent, but with his transfer we're dodging a bullet imho.

What is two transfers before finishing his freshmen year?

I’ll take first steps to road to irrelevance for $200 Alex. 

20 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

What is two transfers before finishing his freshmen year?

I’ll take first steps to road to irrelevance for $200 Alex. 

Don't remember who said it but I read a great take on Bru the other day:

"He reminds me of a cross between Antonio Brown and Odell. We'll have to see what he looks like on the field though."

1 hour ago, trythisathome said:

Don't remember who said it but I read a great take on Bru the other day:

"He reminds me of a cross between Antonio Brown and Odell. We'll have to see what he looks like on the field though."

Welp, good for him, I gues. Hope he gets his shit together and realizes that potential.

Where ever he lands, it’ll be interesting to see his level of commitment.  Does he seem like a guy who is gonna play injured? Is he a guy who’s gonna shut it down with 3 meaningless games left in the season when his quad hurts?  What’s his effort gonna be when they are down 17 in the fourth?  Does he transfer again when the team as a whole kinda sucks?  I’m gonna guess he gets a good draft grade even if hasn’t done much and enters the draft first available opportunity.  

• Like 1

The Bru thing seems like a combination of culture shock both on and off the field. It's reasonable to see it as "not tough enough", and if he decides to bail, let that be his epitaph in Texas.

If he decides to stay, he'll need to show serious dedication, and if he does that, we will certainly celebrate his decision.

At this point, it's hard to tell which way he's going to go - assuming his father ain't lying, that is.

3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

The Bru thing seems like a combination of culture shock both on and off the field. It's reasonable to see it as "not tough enough", and if he decides to bail, let that be his epitaph in Texas.

If he decides to stay, he'll need to show serious dedication, and if he does that, we will certainly celebrate his decision.

At this point, it's hard to tell which way he's going to go - assuming his father ain't lying, that is.

He's bailed, it's done.

5 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

The Bru thing seems like a combination of culture shock both on and off the field. It's reasonable to see it as "not tough enough", and if he decides to bail, let that be his epitaph in Texas.  If he decides to stay, he'll need to show serious dedication, and if he does that, we will certainly celebrate his decision.  At this point, it's hard to tell which way he's going to go - assuming his father ain't lying, that is

Bru-Who gone.... tweeted out 1 1/2 hours ago

Edited by LTtxfan

I'm not gonna wish Bru anything but good luck.

But I'm also not gonna miss him.  We're loaded at WR and frankly, if you're not positive you want to be a Longhorn, them you should go somewhere else.  I want the guys who can't wait to wear a Texas jersey.  There are plenty of them for us to field a winner year after year when the coaching/recruiting staff is right.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Where ever he lands, it’ll be interesting to see his level of commitment.  Does he seem like a guy who is gonna play injured? Is he a guy who’s gonna shut it down with 3 meaningless games left in the season when his quad hurts?  What’s his effort gonna be when they are down 17 in the fourth?  Does he transfer again when the team as a whole kinda sucks?  I’m gonna guess he gets a good draft grade even if hasn’t done much and enters the draft first available opportunity.  

fuck her

she dead to me