Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

yeh.  hitler invaded poland in 1939. I think the threat had manifested. 

And aggy was winning their only national championship.  Poor aggy.  We must have recruited well that year cause we were beating them shortly thereafter.  Recruiting board and all.

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Meanwhile, turns out Rising is thinking about transferring because of family medical issues. But go ahead, keep bad mouthing him.

Baizer, who first broke that Rising entered his name into the transfer portal, thinks Rising returns. That would debunk the family medical issues argument.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Meanwhile, turns out Rising is thinking about transferring because of family medical issues. But go ahead, keep bad mouthing him.

Considering the school he's looking at transferring to is Oregon, which is almost as far away as Austin, this sounds more of an excuse to get a waiver 

8 minutes ago, Fud said:

Considering the school he's looking at transferring to is Oregon, which is almost as far away as Austin, this sounds more of an excuse to get a waiver 

There’s a strong chance that Jalen Hurts is heading to Oregon, provided Herbert goes pro. Don’t know whether that would impact Rising’s thoughts or not. 

27 minutes ago, Fud said:

Oregon is much farther, because getting from the Oregon campus to the airport takes 2 fucking hours! (And that's with Christmas Day traffic!)

Screen-Shot-2018-12-25-at-1-10-11-PM.png

Flying from the UT campus to LAX takes much less time. 

The only way Oregon would be comparable would be if you could fly from Portland to Santa Barbara directly, then he could get to Ventura in around the same time.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

so a family member’s possible terminal illness is a free pass to ditch the program.  it is unreal how selfish and entitled these modern kids continue to be. 

25 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why would a Texas commit post a pic via his trainer wearing a&m garb on Xmas? That is really immature. I’m not sure what exactly we will be getting with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His trainer posted it. Not sure if that's better or worse w/r/t maturity.

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Why would a Texas commit post a pic via his trainer wearing a&m garb on Xmas? That is really immature. I’m not sure what exactly we will be getting with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More immature than following, and complaining about, every little tweet/action of teenage boys?

Yeah, it's immature but trolling. It's  easy when a section of the fanbase loses their mind every hour of the day when you fuck with them. He can troll once and get multiple tweets and 20 pages on this thread of grown men acting a fool.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, pacman said:

More immature than following, and complaining about, every little tweet/action of teenage boys?

Yeah, it's immature but trolling. It's  easy when a section of the fanbase loses their mind every hour of the day when you fuck with them. He can troll once and get multiple tweets and 20 pages on this thread of grown men acting a fool.

yeah but I mean what the fuck?  doesn’t he see how much of a jerk he is by misleading us?