Super Bowl LIII

RPM

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He figured out that McVay’s alleged photographic memory is just a parlor trick. So, McVay is sitting him and then telling him after each game, “Oh I’m sorry - I guess I FORGOT about you” in a really sinister voice.

Gurley wasn't effective anyway.  Real MVP is the NE DC and that unit. How do they control the game, Brady doesn't play D?

why does Kraft wear the same shirt and tie for 20 years?

22 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What is the cause of the Houston NFL curse? At least y’all won 5

Oh no sir. Don’t count me in. I was and still am a die hard Houston Oilers fan. Either way I hope Bud Adams sees the end of the Titans super bowl being short by a yard forever in Hell where he can roast. Fuck. Bud Adams. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

What a boring SB
Cant believe how over matched mcvay looked against bill ....but bill is greatest defensive mind/coach ever put on this earth

Look at the last 2 years though. Nobody had trouble scoring on BB and the Pats. This is wonder boy shitting the bed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redneck Mutha said:

"Well, we were hoping that they would trip over their dicks a little along the way, and holy shit did that plan pay off!"

"We saw Goff almost lost to a Charlie Strong coached team, and figured 'We got this.'"

• Like 3

Just now, longhornmatt said:

The steroid double standard in football has always been laughable.  Baseball gets congressional hearings, people going to jail, and a generation of stars blackballed from the HOF for using steroids.  Football had/has guys get busted every year and it’s a complete non-story.

Edelman wouldn't even be eligible for the playoffs if the NFL used MLB rules.